Seething, emotional, heartfelt, solidarity !!!?? (1 Viewer)

GaryPendrysEyes

Nobody, I repeat, Nobody I talk to even has Sisu out on their radar. It's purely the Internet crowd.

I probably know 20 Cov fans and all of them want Sisu out - and no I'm not bullshitting.
Its pretty obvious we are in a complete shambles and everyone has had enough. No-one has any confidence in Sisu.

torchomatic

Even my son wants SISU out.

Nonleagueherewecome

Soooooo....I take it that Hector is the name of Fisher's dog? When I was at Uni, our elderly West Indian neighbour had a cat called Hector, who he would entertainingly and loudly call in for his food with his broad Caribbean accent. "Hec-torrrr! Hec-torrrrrr!" It was great, like living next door to Desmond's.

Nonleagueherewecome

As Ricky Gervais would say (another Reading resident, for that was where I was at Uni-Hector lived just 200 yards from Cemetery Junction, after which he named his film)......"Hmmm..bit racist."

cloughie

Nobody, I repeat, Nobody I talk to even has Sisu out on their radar. It's purely the Internet crowd.

You need to get out more and talk to people then, as everyone I meet and I see lots through work, are all of the opinion we need to get new owners

Even supporters who I go to games with who backed sisu 18 months ago want rid of them

Even grendel and torch want them gone

Delboycov

You need to get out more and talk to people then, as everyone I meet and I see lots through work, are all of the opinion we need to get new owners

Even supporters who I go to games with who backed sisu 18 months ago want rid of them

Exactly. I would say I've not spoken to any other City fan, whether that's mates, colleagues at work, regulars at the pub, family or just randoms I've chatted to that say anything other than we have no future with SISU in charge. Genuinely astounded and more than a little dubious that anyone living in Coventry, particularly post deduction, hasn't encountered massive anti SISU comments. I hear exactly the same from the non city fans too. Surely a wind up....

Last edited:

dongonzalos

Exactly. I would say I've not spoken to any other City fan, whether that's mates, colleagues at work, regulars at the pub, family or just randoms I've chatted to that say anything other than we have no future with SISU in charge. Genuinely astounded and more than a little dubious that anyone living in Coventry, particularly post deduction, hasn't encountered massive anti SISU comments. I hear exactly the same from the non city fans too. Surely a wind up....

Maybe Hill was having a laugh. Seems to have got it quite wrong otherwise.

Grendel

hill83

Not on a wind up, maybe slightly embellishing it, but overall it's just not something that gets talked about.

valiant15

Only sisu rentboys like you,stupot,torch,summerisle,taylor,Italliahorse etc say that. The MAJORITY do not want sisu here next season. I will not renew whilst these wankers are in charge. Nobody has sisu out on there radar? Utter bollox.

valiant15

Hill83 reckons he was one of the most vocal of the protesters during the relegation season. Either he's a lier or a two faced scab.

hill83

How is it bullshit? I rarely talk about it with people, most people I speak to just want to talk about the actual football. Pretty simple to understand.
Why would I make it up?
Personally I want Sisu out.

ryb1983ccfc

<p>
How is it bullshit? I rarely talk about it with people, most people I speak to just want to talk about the actual football. Pretty simple to understand.</p>
<p>Why would I make it up?</p>
<p>Personally I want Sisu out.
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
coz obviously you have nothing better to do, the majority do care about our owners and want rid of the scum who are currently destroying our club .if you cannot see this then you are way out of touch with a large part of the fanbase of this great club! Bring on new owners and more fan involvement because that is the only way forward!!!! PUSB!!!!

Tank Top

As I have always said 90% of supporters don't care about ownership issues they just want to watch football.
I think you've got it back to front Grendel, I would imagine that 10% of our supporters would happily watch turds float down a sewer if they were painted sky Blue.
The vast majority However, do care that we have the good name of the club dragged through the high court, and felt the wrath of the FA and league for attempting to disregard
the rules and regulations that they think don't apply to the arrogant, wealthy, hedge funds of this world.
The fact that our current custodians, have taken our club from the fan base and treated us with no respect whatsoever, does not matter to a few, who eagerly await, and are actually looking forward to the same rubbish on the
Pitch and the same sterile administration off it, for the coming season, (if there IS a coming season that is.)
If our club is to regain some of its Pride, and be able to hold its head high again, a Take over is of the utmost importance, by whom, doesn't matter so much as their desire to take the club Forward with a genuine passion to succeed and to acknowledge the importance of a relationship with the Fans.

Baginton

Where was it today ? These hedge fund scum bags have utterly trashed the club and the support base { including me} were happy to lie back in the rare sunshine and trot off meekly home. No wonder the world is fucked up as no one cares anymore about the injustices. My excuse is I'm classed as middle aged now and a bit past pitch invasions but what happened to the firebrand youth of today ???

Where was it?? it was killed when ACL forced the club into administration, taking away 10 points, ending the season as we were getting close to the play offs, you must remember that, it wasn't long ago!

Samo

As I have always said 90% of supporters don't care about ownership issues they just want to watch football.

Ah, that will be why 90% of the threads on here are about on pitch issues right? But wait...

valiant15

Where was it?? it was killed when ACL forced the club into administration, taking away 10 points, ending the season as we were getting close to the play offs, you must remember that, it wasn't long ago!
Well if sisu payed their way the deduction wouldn't of happened. Sisu own doinf nobody else's.

Grendel

Ah, that will be why 90% of the threads on here are about on pitch issues right? But wait...

That proves my point. Posters on here have strong views and represent less than 10% of those who go every week.

The point is admitted by the OP and seems to have gone over everyone's head.

Samo

That proves my point. Posters on here have strong views and represent less than 10% of those who go every week.

Are you seriously suggesting that the 10% of supporters who post on here just happen to be the exact same 10% who are interested in ownership issues? Really?

Flying Fokker

I don't want people to get in to trouble with the Nazi storm troopers but 90 % of the stadium could barely even summon up a protest song, the club is on its knees, if this was back in the 80's we would have been a tad more radical.

Or stay away, apathetic and resigned to mediocrity.....Like we are today really. Nothing has changed. People don't need to demonstrate their disgust and nowadays they will most probably end up being banned or fined if they do 'demonstrate'. So most are not prepared to stick their necks out and rightly so in my opinion.

They are more likely to stay away than cause trouble. That way it will hurt the owners.

Delboycov

How exactly does it prove your point? It doesn't tell us anything about the views of those who don't post on here. I can almost guarantee that conversations about the complete mess the current owners have made of our club are taking place in many pubs in Coventry right now. I'm pretty certain it will be in the pubs I go in as it is usually a main topic of conversation on a Sunday afternoon. That will be repeated at work in the morning as it will be in workplaces up and down the city. The people I speak to don't even discuss the game much anymore..just the off field mess as the football has become of secondary importance unfortunately with the very future of the club in doubt.

Last edited:

Flying Fokker

I heard a couple of blokes talking about whether Ocado home delivery was better than Tesco. Not sure they even talk about the off field stuff any more!

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread