Seething, emotional, heartfelt, solidarity !!!?? (1 Viewer)

Samo

You dont blame Sisu for where we are today? Are you serious?

We are now in the third division of the football league

We are in administration(or are we? Nobody is 100% sure because of the fantastic web they have woven around the club)

We haven't even got a club shop/ticket office

Even if you wanted to buy a season ticket for next season you can't and even if you could you wouldnt be sure if if or where we would be playing.

Make no mistake this is a scorched earth policy that Sisu are following they are destroying us because if I cant make my money out of it I'm going to make sure you can't either.

Tell me Im wrong Tim or better Joy I'll believe you

As for many City fans agreeing with you dont think so. Our fans are either too battered and bruised or are waiting for a miracle to be vocal.

Yup, bout the size of it!

Delboycov

We are in administration(or are we? Nobody is 100% sure because of the fantastic web they have woven around the club)

Even if you wanted to buy a season ticket for next season you can't and even if you could you wouldnt be sure if if or where we would be playing.

Make no mistake this is a scorched earth policy that Sisu are following they are destroying us because if I cant make my money out of it I'm going to make sure you can't either.

As for many City fans agreeing with you dont think so. Our fans are either too battered and bruised or are waiting for a miracle to be vocal.

Was going to reply pretty much along the same lines but I've only just finished shaking my head in disbelief. Yes our problems started a long time ago but the fact we're at our lowest ebb in generations in terms of league position and probably the lowest point emotionally in our history is without any shadow of a doubt down to those clowns.

letsallsingtogether

Fuck me could't have said better myself only the blind would not see how they have decimated our club, enough to make grown men cry:blue:

Users who are viewing this thread