Should Ohare now be back up for Palmer (2 Viewers)

jay2015

Reading into that sun paper bit he said he leaves end of season think it's time to let the team play with out him see what happens

Terry Gibson's perm

Play him if he gets injured bad luck for him he isn’t our problem after the summer.

Mini TGP was a mascot against Preston met all the players apart from one who used a side door and then was busy having a massage and didn’t come and spend even a minute with the kids a lot of unhappy kids.

Hobo

Let the manager and coaching staff decide based on form in last match and attitude in training. No player should have a guaranteed place.

Boicey

Villarreal are a pretty ordinary club not in the most interesting of locations.
But would be interested to see how he gets on in tippy tappy skill oriented Spanish football. Probably reasonably well.

Flying Fokker

Hate to say it but I feel like he's gonna leave in a negative fashion.

Gyok and Hamer are still worshipped here. Plenty others have left in recent years to good receptions. I sense people aren't going to like the fact he turned down a deal to leave us on a free.

Taxi for O’Hare then?

Flying Fokker

This stuff about him downing tools is a load of nonsense.

5 mins ago he was critical to our playoff push and now he should rot in the reserves.
Absolutely typical SBT reactionary guff.

His form has dipped. Fans have backed him every game. He’s the one that is missing at the moment. I hope the fans stick with it although it would be great if O’Hare hit form again.

Last edited:

Flying Fokker

We're 5 points off the playoffs.

If his performances don't warrant a starting place then fair enough, but dropping him solely because he's leaving at the end of the season is just nuts.
He’s not first choice at the mo
Well the saying no one is bigger then the club is very apt for him

That’s my view as well. He did great on his return. The fans wanting him to sign was understandable. But as proven by Hamer and Gyokeres moves, we find a work around.

The whole squad is going through a dodgy spell, but O’Hare’s subdued contribution has not been its root cause.

Hobo

Yep - not sure on team but said earlier been told by via player he’s been having Spanish lessons for while.

Well he hasn't fully mastered English 😂

Sick Boy

Villarreal are a pretty ordinary club not in the most interesting of locations.
But would be interested to see how he gets on in tippy tappy skill oriented Spanish football. Probably reasonably well.
Aren't they mid-table? It'd be a pretty major step up from playing for us.
I'd rather live there than in most English cities, personally.

Terry_dactyl

Hence why i am minded, as he isn't the one wanting to leave, to give him the next 11 games (depending on todays results to be fair to an extent).Clearly if the above stats remain the same we need two new players competing in the no 10 role!!
Hang on! He won a penalty which was converted ergo an assist.

Cally Fedora

Losing O’Hare is not a disaster. He doesn’t impact games enough a lot of the time. Palmer is an interesting one. Undoubted ability and looks good on the ball but 9 times out of 10 has no end product or makes the wrong decisions. For me he’s best impacting from the bench.

Terry Gibson's perm

What a prick. He’s a decent Championship player not actually fucking Messi.
Even palmer who got there by the skin of his teeth rushed past and said I promise I will come back and he did.

Can you guess the first two players that arrived?

higgs

Since he lost the game of rock paper scissors he hasn't been the same player

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Eccles and Allen?

Bidwell and Kelly followed by Moore and Godden all players I would say are good solid pro’s, the first two arrived 10 minute before the expected arrival time.

Allen wasn’t there but my lad said he saw him in the tunnel and he said I remember meeting you before which made his day as he is his hero.

hamertime

He can fuck right off with his half arse effort, doesn’t want to get injured with his big free transfer coming up.

Users who are viewing this thread