Match Thread Shrewsbury v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 4th Mar (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Bigi intecepts, finds Beavon who runs accross the box before sending a shot away again the keeer parries, Turnball up there to try a first time cross but that's cleared

The keeper has parried every time.

Why isn't he telling Jones or somebody to follow up every shot.

oucho

Cccmmmon City!!!

curly_tom

Seem to be fighting and trying but it'll be too little too late. We really needed this one. For the third time in my life I have to accept relegation. Fair play to the boys though, would be easy just to give up at this stage. I feel that this young team might be able to build something in the div below

hill83

So, purely from watching the updates on bet365 and here can I assume it was a better performance than normal but still not good enough as we didn't score?

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

covcity4life

Draw not good enough. Been saying play bigi for a while now and its a shame it took a serious injury to see stevenson get on the pitch

Encouraging to know we played better but just not enough.

steve82

One of the first things you are taught and one of the main things throughout your career...."second ball"

It's one of the many reasons the seasons gone the way it has...
players need to think for themselves and do the job. Do that and a bit more extra goals come... results follow

covcity4life

Sounded better today, not enough and we're all but down. Can't help but wonder if we'd have been better off at this stage had we persisted with Bigi and Stevenson in the middle. The 'football' Slade has had the players playing has killed us!

I agree

Sky Blue 1987

Better performance but unfortunately another 2 points lost, most of us are resigned to relegation but they played well today and still lacked the cutting edge in front of goal like we have all season. Hoping to hear some positive news on Rose now

steve82

Sounded better today, not enough and we're all but down. Can't help but wonder if we'd have been better off at this stage had we persisted with Bigi and Stevenson in the middle. The 'football' Slade has had the players playing has killed us!

The first time since Northampton Stevenson has been fit to pick

oscillatewildly

I do believe this is known as "Steady progress". Well, I'll certainly be having a couple of drinks this evening in celebration of a goal-less draw.
Right, where's me vuvuzela??

trevelfarandwide

It's the hope that kills you
After today, since it's FT and 0-0, that's it for me. Acceptance of the inevitable.

Apologies, but anyone who believes we can still stay up are in utter denial.

The fat lady is singing Goodnight CCFC, in Vienna. Or something.

Users who are viewing this thread