Match Thread Shrewsbury v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 4th Mar (2 Viewers)

stevefloyd

Just seen a Cov fan wearing his shirt here in Thailand Andrew Glass

torchomatic

Optimism has gone. Can't see anything but another defeat.

oucho

I am putting us down for a cheeky win here - either 1-0 or 2-1. The missus thinks it'll be 1-1, though.

Lord_Nampil

i want to see some pride and passion today, and maybe fight for players who want to play at Wembley, to be honest id bin all the players who cant play at wembley and focus on who can!

no_loyalty

My team for today:

--------------------RCC---------------------
---WILLIS-TURNBULL--HARRIES
DKE------BIGI-----REILLY---HAYNES
-----------------JONES--------------------
---------BEAVON-----K THOMAS------

Like that team, but expecting a ridiculous line up from Slade, will probably bring Tudgay back in

Nick

Administrator
My team for today:

--------------------RCC---------------------
---WILLIS-TURNBULL--HARRIES
DKE------BIGI-----REILLY---HAYNES
-----------------JONES--------------------
---------BEAVON-----K THOMAS------

I'd go with something like that, worth a shot at least.

stevefloyd

To be honest I would bin all the players that dont look like they give a damn out on the pitch... In other words put up or put out... up to them maybe make bloody men and realise they can up their games

Sky Blue Harry H

The sun is shining for the first time in ages - it will rejuvenate the players and we will hammer them 4-1. Off now, to catch up on my medication.

coop

3-0 to Shrewsbury they are free scoring fair play to the 650 going to watch that shit again.

coop

Haynes definitely as an attacking winger he's better going forward than he is defending.

rupert_bear

I don't think the players will bust a gut for this manager, just an opinion. So I the best I go for is a draw, I'll go for 1-1.

SkyBlueRuffian

Like that team, but expecting a ridiculous line up from Slade, will probably bring Tudgay back in
Slade line up will have his donkey signings in no doubt, Clarke and Fawson, plus I expect Jones and Big not in first team. I would pick a team who look like they give a dam a lot closer to the EFL trophy side that has done so well.

ATB81

If anyone has a spare ticket then looking for another for today's game. Will be in the brooklands pub or can meet outside ground

Happy_Martian

While I'm still holding some hope for survival, my head is still saying 2-1 to Shrews, all 3 goals in the first half and all 3 subs used by Slade by the 60th minute. Expecting Kwame to get our consolation.

chiefdave

Can't see anything other than defeat today. With most teams you expect a reaction after a poor performance but we just seem to have poor game followed by even worse games.

Users who are viewing this thread