Match Thread Shrewsbury v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 4th Mar (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Is it my imagination or away game match threads getting quieter? :emoji_frowning2:

We're playing well. That would probably explain it.

Nick

Administrator
Yep we definitely need to take a couple of chances, as we are used to with city there is a good chance we won't and end up conceding a late goal

Always expecting it :( even more when we have hammered them all game to give them a last minute goal.

More annoying than getting pasted.

lifeskyblue

Yep we definitely need to take a couple of chances, as we are used to with city there is a good chance we won't and end up conceding a late goal

As poor as we played against Swindon we could/should have taken the lead early in the game...3 or 4 early chances.
So yes need to take chances as we rarely keep clean sheets.

PUSB

Sky Blue 1987

As poor as we played against Swindon we could/should have taken the lead early in the game...3 or 4 early chances.
So yes need to take chances as we rarely keep clean sheets.

PUSB
I was close to the pitch for that game and I agree that we should have scored early but we still would have lost anyway because we were totally overrun in midfield and were wrong side of their players constantly, we were hammered in midfield which put pressure on our weak defence and even without players like Ajose etc against you it will lead to a loss

torchomatic

Come on Slade make a change.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I find it funny that even with 19 minutes additional time, we still try our best to concede in the dying seconds.

Anyway, sounds good. Let's try and put the ball in the net.

oucho

Come on City, i did predict a 1-0 !!

SkyBlueCharlie

I was close to the pitch for that game and I agree that we should have scored early but we still would have lost anyway because we were totally overrun in midfield and were wrong side of their players constantly, we were hammered in midfield which put pressure on our weak defence and even without players like Ajose etc against you it will lead to a loss
We had a midfield???

Users who are viewing this thread