Signing announcement shortly (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

He looked like he was starting to find his stride towards the end of last season. If he start's in that vein and can keep improving he could yet prove to be a good piece of astute business.

ccfcway

Only thing I am curious about us that bigi didn't even make the match day squad last season on occasions, so can't see TM as having signed him as a 1st team regular

Grendel

Only thing I am curious about us that bigi didn't even make the match day squad last season on occasions, so can't see TM as having signed him as a 1st team regular

No it's a very strange arrangement and mowbrays remarks are even stranger.

Grendel

I'm sure I'm not alone when I saw this announced and my first thought was 'Grendel'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest the only surprise is it's taken that long. It was a done deal before last season ended.

oucho

No it's a very strange arrangement and mowbrays remarks are even stranger.
are you still calling for him to go, as you were at the low point of our slump last year?

stupot07

Disappointed by this. Not the player we need, is neither a hard man midfielder, nor a rightback and definitely not a right wingback. He isn't going to get the 40-46 starts he needs to develop and now will likely see Stevensons development hindered as he will become the first alternative in the midfield 2. We need a few leaders, experienced 27-28 year olds.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Maddison leaving and then being loaned back played a part in that as well as we ended up with too many loan players.

idm1975

The truth is though if he hadn't been handed a deal by someone near to coventry he'd have given up playing.

We are not short of midfielders so it's not that smart a signing. It was agreed ages ago.
Come on grendel fess up who else is signing? Your obviously on the inside somewhere with that kind of info!

Irish Sky Blue

Disappointed by this. Not the player we need, is neither a hard man midfielder, nor a rightback and definitely not a right wingback. He isn't going to get the 40-46 starts he needs to develop and now will likely see Stevensons development hindered as he will become the first alternative in the midfield 2. We need a few leaders, experienced 27-28 year olds.

Having seen McCann and Gadzev at Norwich the other night I wouldn't be surprised if Bigi starts ahead of one of them. They have to do better than they did in that game.

Grendel

Come on grendel fess up who else is signing? Your obviously on the inside somewhere with that kind of info!

I have said in every thread regarding him he will be signing.

It was arranged ages ago.

Grendel

Having seen McCann and Gadzev at Norwich the other night I wouldn't be surprised if Bigi starts ahead of one of them. They have to do better than they did in that game.

We really are fucked if Bigi is anything but 5th choice.

Martin180

Decent signing especially with all our current injuries , I know he's not everyone's favourite player but he was decent for us in the past .Lets see what happens

The Reverend Skyblue

Oh FFS ,it's Bigi, I'm seriously worried about Mowbray sanity.
Just the player we didn't want, has any of us seen him have two consecutive good games, his passing is fantastic, to the other team, his tackling is erratic and he pounces around like he's got terminal piles.

Well we all knew it was coming so we have to put up with him, no other fucker showed any interest in taking him, not even teams like Barnet and Exeter , but TM has faith in him somehow.
Still have to support him whilst he wears the shirt, and yes after this news I'm still going to find some ladyboys in Norwich.

AFCCOVENTRY

Mogga "Hi Rafa, how's it going up in Newcastle? You must be enjoying the local tapas on offer. Quick question but I hear Arma is being loaned out and we would like him back at Coventry. Gives me another body over the line down at Ryton. We can't afford to pay and wages or a fee, so is it a deal Rafs?"

Rafa "Hi Tony, I'm good thanks. Few issues being a champions league winning manager in the Championship but it's fine. Tapas isn't as good as in Madrid. Sorry that's an awful offer for Arma. We will probably send him to Sheffield Untited to annoy Coventry fans. I do have a fella who we are trying to offload and we will pay you to have him. His name is Bigi."

Mogga "that's good for the budget Venus has set me. Done deal. Thanks very much. I'm not worried about scoring goals or defending. I need somewhere local where I can get a good deal on my barnet. Looking to get some dreads put in..."

ceetee

I don't t have a problem with him signing but there again I'm a fairly rational sort of guy.
He was a fish out of water when he first returned last season but I thought he was settling down well as the season progressed.
He clearly has some talent but hadn ' t played much football and is probably two years behind where he might have been. If he comes good it will have been a gamble worth taking with very little downside.

stupot07

I don't get what the arrangement is. The club are saying its a permanent signing, but it doesn't mention free transfer or that Newcastle have cancelled his contract on either offal's. I hope we haven't paid a fee

Grendel

If it was arranged ages ago how he only just coming in?

Certain loose ends had to be agreed. Not too difficult to work out what.

idm1975

I don't get what the arrangement is. The club are saying its a permanent signing, but it doesn't mention free transfer or that Newcastle have cancelled his contract on either offal's. I hope we haven't paid a fee

100k I heard!

Gazolba

Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know. He won't be the answer to our goals-from-midfield problem though.

Nick

Administrator
Strange it's only until the end of the season

It didn't mention a fee so assume a free

Users who are viewing this thread