Signing announcement shortly (4 Viewers)

Woodster

Bigi needs a good half a season of first team football to get himself back up to speed, are we in the position to afford him that and risk some sub par performances along the way? I don't think so. We need results.

Martin180

Bigi needs a good half a season of first team football to get himself back up to speed, are we in the position to afford him that and risk some sub par performances along the way? I don't think so. We need results.
How can you possibly know that ?

Woodster

How can you possibly know that ?
He's made 14 appearances (including often coming from the bench) in three years. It might seem as though he's been around for a long time but he's still vastly inexperienced and you could see that when he came back last year and in my opinion played pretty naively at times. Compare that to a Fleck or Vincelot who have played 40+ league games a season for three or four years and would be able to hit the ground running.

Martin180

He's made 14 appearances (including often coming from the bench) in three years. It might seem as though he's been around for a long time but he's still vastly inexperienced and you could see that when he came back last year and in my opinion played pretty naively at times. Compare that to a Fleck or Vincelot who have played 40+ league games a season for three or four years and would be able to hit the ground running.
He's been injury free since last season and training with Newcastle though , he might need a couple of games to get up too speed but I think he will be fine this season and hopefully improve through the course of the season

georgehudson

welcome back Gael, i'm hoping we'll see the real Bigirimana, PUSB,
n.b. some on here who possess clairvoyancy powers knew you'd be signing months ago,
also, it'll be interesting to hear whether Clive pronounces his name correctly,
as, he has converted Turnbull into Turnbill already, & last season Aliyu became Aluyi

Ashdown

Thought he was dreadful last year, couldn't thread a pass, tackle or offer a goal threat. Closing down the opposition appears to be the limit of his capabilities.

Great_Expectations

I know I am in the minoroty but I think this is a good signing.

He has the technical ability and vision to dictate games, however I accept he is prone to bad decisions and misplaced passes, but with game time and TM's influence he will come good. Plus, he's only 22.

But he is only interested in passing sideways and retaining possession, not taking on numerous players and scoring goals. He's definitely shit.

higgs

Can't be much worse than what we have got at the moment so let's give him a chance

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread