SISU............discuss (2 Viewers)

brinner

Sisu are a bunch of lying bastards that have not got a clue how to run a football club.

they have lost 50% of our season ticket holders and fanbase since they arrived due to their mismanagement of our football club.

3 years ago we were at a crossroads, we had the nucleus of a real good squad for the championship with a bit more investment we could have challenged but sisu went the other way and sold Dann, Fox etc and its been downhill ever since.

they got us relegated due to no investment whatsoever last season, selling Juke when we looked like we were turning a corner last xmas was unforgivable and was pretty much the final nail in our coffin last season.

they have done their best to make a pigs ear of this season aswell due to the delay in naming a new manager while we went on a run of defeats, sacking Thorn after an unbeaten start was ludicrus after backing him in the summer, he should have gone in May or been given 20 games this season.

id never heard of sisu until they took us over and now il never forget them, i absoloutely hate the cunts and everyone associated with them and would love to see them crumble in to oblivion.

shame we cant line up seppala, igwe, doolally and fisher and stone the bastards to death.

dongonzalos

Sisu are a bunch of lying bastards that have not got a clue how to run a football club.

they have lost 50% of our season ticket holders and fanbase since they arrived due to their mismanagement of our football club.

3 years ago we were at a crossroads, we had the nucleus of a real good squad for the championship with a bit more investment we could have challenged but sisu went the other way and sold Dann, Fox etc and its been downhill ever since.

they got us relegated due to no investment whatsoever last season, selling Juke when we looked like we were turning a corner last xmas was unforgivable and was pretty much the final nail in our coffin last season.

they have done their best to make a pigs ear of this season aswell due to the delay in naming a new manager while we went on a run of defeats, sacking Thorn after an unbeaten start was ludicrus after backing him in the summer, he should have gone in May or been given 20 games this season.

id never heard of sisu until they took us over and now il never forget them, i absoloutely hate the c-units and everyone associated with them and would love to see them crumble in to oblivion.

shame we cant line up seppala, igwe, doolally and fisher and stone the bastards to death.

Agree with all that apart from the sharia law bit in the last line :)

Paxman II

...you could say 'clever' and well engineered. How it turns out though is a very big risk. But then we don't know the true facts behind anything. Everyone on here can only draw their own conclusion to facts available.

I sense the balls on SISU are enormous and they have a plan. They are not interested in CCFC. They have their own interest at heart primarily. That though must benefit CCFC at the moment and further on should they make their plan work. Not paying the rent is certainly a plan of deliberate proprotions. Like I say they got balls, I'll give them that but they have put in 40+ million quid so they will fight to get that back not walk away or enter administartion or liquidation.
If this ACL is wrapped up for a new entity (maybe with them as part of it) they will pay their outstanding rent debt in a heartbeat and have some control over the stadium. Once acheived they can then sell.
Who says business is easy?

Sky Blue Kid

Spot on post psgm1..

If I had said that, there would have been a lot of posters on this forum, after my 'Nads.
I always said that the "Truth will out". SISU are being shown for what they really are! keep it up m8.;)

Sky Blue Kid

@ coundonskyblue..

I have to disagree with your first line statement. SISU sold Dann and Fox, and if my memory serves me right didn't spend a penny!
and from then on,(Those words by Lenny Henry in Harry Potter)......"'Ang on, it's goin ta be a Bompy ride";)

SBS

SISU have stitched everyone up since they got here, demanding shares for nothing with the threat of admin if they didn't get them. It's been blackmail since day one. We should've known, its typical hedge fund behaviour.

I think most was prepared to cut them a bit of slack after they signed a few players in the summer, albeit on frees and loans with the exception of Barton. Now they've set their sights on a charity, which is pretty disgraceful. It's a horrible situation for us fans - we love the football club, hate the owners and everyone else is caught in the middle. Backing the club in this situation means backing SISU too.

I've never felt so much at opposites in my time supporting them. I love the club, but at the same time, I can't stand the way it's being used as a weapon in this argument. Unfortunately, threatening a charity and an asset of Coventry is one step too far in my eyes. Since we left HR, the darkness has been growing and I now feel numb to the pain of seeing the demise. Seeing fans on this forum argue over this is the worst bit. We should be debating dodgy pens or man of the match performances, not this bullshit.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

To give an idea of the talent that's migrated since SISU's arrival; here's an 11 that have been sold/moved on/had their contracts run down:

Westwood
Keogh -- Dann -- Ward (or Turner, you choose) -- Fox
Gunnarsson -- Bigirimana - Tabb
King -- Jutkiewitz -- Best

And they wonder why we're in the division we're in, with gates that have halved, and with an income thus unable to even pay our rent.

If I wan't a grown man, I could cry....

Moff

To give an idea of the talent that's migrated since SISU's arrival; here's an 11 that have been sold/moved on/had their contracts run down:

Westwood

And they wonder why we're in the division we're in, with gates that have halved, and with an income thus unable to even pay our rent.

Great post, although noted the spelling mistake at the bottom.

I take it you mean 'wasnt a grown man' not that you want a grown man and that makes you cry? ;)

Sick Boy

Westwood

To be fair, if it hadn't been for SISU's money we wouldn't have seen most of those players at the club. A lot of them would have simply seen us as a stepping stone in their career as well.

Don't forget that Joe Elliot even went round to people's houses asking for their shares, I notice he is immune from any form of criticism as usual.

Grendel

To be fair, if it hadn't been for SISU's money we wouldn't have seen most of those players at the club. A lot of them would have simply seen us as a stepping stone in their career as well.

Don't forget that Joe Elliot even went round to people's houses asking for their shares, I notice he is immune from any form of criticism as usual.

Also 6 of that team played together and nearly got relegated, and we had a £1.6 milion striker on £10,000 a week.

dongonzalos

SISU are still in charge making bad decisions on a daily basis.

psgm1

Banned
Just because it makes you look bad and you don't like what I say, does NOT mean I am wrong! If no one had bought season tickets - SiSU would have been forced to leave. Instead fans deluded themselves that they were doing it for the club. But the question is if it did support the club - why was none of the seaqson ticket money spent on players?

None likes to think they ruined the clunb they support, but it is a fact that SiSU spent virtually nothing on players not just 1 but now 2 seasons! All the season ticket money has done has lined SiSUs pockets!

If you feel incensed - good. You need to be told you have done a BAD thing for the club! Its not as if you didn't know that SiSU weren't going to invest in the club is it!

Pathetic deluded arseholes have ensured SiSU stay to leech the lifeblood of the club!

When they fuck off when cov go into admin - remember it was you that kept SiSU hear - So suck it up wankers, you have betrayed the club!

Users who are viewing this thread