SISU (3 Viewers)

rob9872

They're not going to make anything out of us ever, so has anyone actually asked the question direct to them as to what they want to just fuck off?

We can't keep rinse and repeat every season, there has to be an end to this. It's slowly killing our club and it's so painful to see (family apart) one of my few passions in my life dying like this.

Please SISU - just fuck off and die!

Captain Dart

They're not going to make anything out of us ever, so has anyone actually asked the question direct to them as to what they want to just fuck off?

We can't keep rinse and repeat every season, there has to be an end to this. It's slowly killing our club and it's so painful to see (family apart) one of my few passions in my life dying like this.

Please SISU - just fuck off and die!

Yes.

aviles

An idea for a protest cover the stadium in sisu out posters fill the ground for one game and get 28,000 sisu out posters all over the stadium that will surely get us some publicity

mrtrench

Subscript: the only hope from protest is that the FA steps in. I don't think they will with such litigious owners.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Nothing we do will ever make a difference. They will go only when it costs them more to stay than their expected returns. They certainly won't go until the court cases are exhausted.

But do they still have to be owners whilst pursuing the court cases? Even if they win JR1 and JR2, it won't rip up the contract with Wasps, they'll just get compo. Which they wouldn't invest in CCFC. I just see us in the same position win or lose in the courts.

Joy Division

Nobody is ever going to come in and offer them money for the club, it does make me wonder why they are even still here and haven't just cut their losses and left.

Skyblueweeman

I had it on good authority that they won't be liquidating the club and will see the legal through to conclusion. No game plan after that though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I had it on good authority that they won't be liquidating the club and will see the legal through to conclusion. No game plan after that though.

That scenario would not surprise me sbw

no_loyalty

Looking highly likely, is the next court case January?

Chipfat

Everyone is wondering why they are here and what is the plan. The truth is they have no plan for the club, we can fall to wherever it goes while they have the GS they will take it to the only place they know, Court.

mrtrench

Sisu are using the club to right of tax elsewhere in the company so I think we are fucked

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

They are off shore. Which tax specifically do you think they pay and need to write off elsewhere?

Captain Dart

Sisu are using the club to right of tax elsewhere in the company so I think we are fucked

This keeps being said but only by people that know fuck all about business or finance. If OSB can't see it then it ain't happening.

Hobo

They are off shore. Which tax specifically do you think they pay and need to write off elsewhere?

They pay tax in this country, they have been fined before for non /late payment.

Brylowes

This keeps being said but only by people that know fuck all about business or finance. If OSB can't see it then it ain't happening.
This does keep cropping up, but I don't know nearly enough about it too call people
Out on it, but corporate taxation is a mine field and I certainly wouldn't dismiss it out
Of hand.

mrtrench

They pay tax in this country, they have been fined before for non /late payment.

I don't know about that; I recall them being fined for late submission of accounts, which is a very different thing. However what I am most certain about is that they do not like making a loss because somehow it enables them to reduce taxes. This is absolute tosh. Corporation tax is 20%; so if they make £1 million profit they are left with £800,000. Who in business would prefer to lose £1 million elsewhere so that they are left with nothing rather than paying the £200k tax?

Hobo

I don't know about that; I recall them being fined for late submission of accounts, which is a very different thing. However what I am most certain about is that they do not like making a loss because somehow it enables them to reduce taxes. This is absolute tosh. Corporation tax is 20%; so if they make £1 million profit they are left with £800,000. Who in business would prefer to lose £1 million elsewhere so that they are left with nothing rather than paying the £200k tax?

People like you and me get hammered for tax and low income people get prosecuted for benefit fraud. Large complex companies get to negotiate millions owed in tax away for nothing....simply because it is too complex

So you know all about offshore banking how are we still going it was said last season we need 11000 fans just to break even and our gates this season is around 8000 at the best of times so we are making a loss how long can it go on for ??

georgehudson

In my opinion I think a lot of this has to do with spite, I seem to remember both Cncllr Mutton & Cncclr Lucas having a verbal altercation with Ms Seppala, 'a woman scorned' & all that ! :dummy1:

Nick

Administrator
In my opinion I think a lot of this has to do with spite, I seem to remember both Cncllr Mutton & Cncclr Lucas having a verbal altercation with Ms Seppala, 'a woman scorned' & all that ! :dummy1:

So she is doing things to spite the council?

rupert_bear

People like you and me get hammered for tax and low income people get prosecuted for benefit fraud. Large complex companies get to negotiate millions owed in tax away for nothing....simply because it is too complex
That's correct, owe £600 in tax you can get summoned, owe a million you get invited for a chat and dinner !

dongonzalos

If The SISU portfolio is only just in the black. Say between 50k - 400k.
If CCFC gets to breakeven. Then heaven forbid we make a small profit year on year.

Would that be significant to SISU's overall portfolio and how the company looks to future investors?

Could renting in a small stadium at the Butts. (Not paid for by the SISU portfolio)
Or
A cheap long term rental deal at the Ricoh with more access to revenue, achieve that?

Users who are viewing this thread