sky blue trust - useful or misguided (3 Viewers)

covmark

Just to point out, it is not serious! It is not actual violence.

People might think it is real, I am distancing myself from it after I joked about Reda.

I wouldn't use violence, I am not that way inclined.
Embrace the violence Nick.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Embrace the violence Nick.

You do realise I am being accused of inciting violence?

As a disclaimer.

I AM NOT INCITING ANY VIOLENCE AND IT ISNT SERIOUS. I IN NO WAY ENDORSE THIS OR CONSIDER THIS REALITY.

NorthernWisdom

As a disclaimer.

I AM NOT INCITING ANY VIOLENCE AND IT ISNT SERIOUS. I IN NO WAY ENDORSE THIS OR CONSIDER THIS REALITY.

I think he's probably lolling away in his pants, watching Family Guy with a can of Special Brew in his hand, smirking that *you* think *he's* serious.

Nick

Administrator
I think he's probably lolling away in his pants, watching Family Guy with a can of Special Brew in his hand, smirking that *you* think *he's* serious.

You mean the bloke who went through somebody's twitter because they disagreed with him to find racist comments from a couple of years previous (which I dont agree with by the way, disclaimer) and reported it to their employer?

Although if he his in his pants, I feel a bit strange as I am too!

Nick

Administrator
What the fuck are you doing in Gilbert's pants?!?

FFS man!

giphy.gif

Walked right into that didn't I :(

covmark

As a disclaimer.

Haha, Jesus Wept. Some people need to get a grip.

Disclaimer* Jesus isn't actually weeping, and Nick isn't actually inciting violence.

ITS A JOKE!

dongonzalos

CJ is the private meeting before in order to discuss safety issues?
Why does Mr Fisher say he does not want a private meeting with you?
I would like a public meeting but with CWR hosting it or the presenter they let go, hosting it, in 'Jeremy packman' style.
With stewards and a rule if you over shout someone else asking a question or answering you are out.
(The rest of this thread since I was last here, WTF, you would think it is 1 am on a Saturday night! )

Nick

Administrator
CJ is the private meeting before in order to duscuss safety issues?
Why does Mr Fisher say he does not want a private meeting with you?
I would like a public meeting but with CWR hosting it or the present they sacked hosting it in a Jeremy paceman style.
With stewards and a rule if you over shout someone else asking a question or answering you are out.

Thanks, back on topic!

I think most would want Fisher to be grilled on things without stupid questions taking over.

dongonzalos

Thanks, back on topic!

I think most would want Fisher to be grilled on things without stupid questions taking over.

The meetings I have been to, that has been the issue someone asks a very good question. The senior management go to answer, as they answer someone shouts something during the answer. They never get to finish their answer or get probed further, if it does not satisfactorily answer the question. Due to the idiot shouting you move into the next question. Very frustrating.
It should have a strong compare who keeps the mike with the person asking the question until the person is satisfied that a proper answer has been delivered. Only then do you move on.

Nick

Administrator
The meetings I have been to, that has been the issue someone asks a very good question. The senior management go to answer, as they answer someone shouts something during the answer. They never get to finish their answer or get probed further, if it does not satisfactorily answer the question. Due to the idiot shouting you move into the next question. Very frustrating.
It should have a strong compare who keeps the mike with the person asking the question until the person is satisfied that a proper answer has been delivered. Only then do you move on.

Yeah, it would need to be looked after to prevent the silly questions like "Why haven't we invested 20m in the team" etc.

I can't see an issue with him doing one.

olderskyblue

chiefdave

As a disclaimer.

Reckon it will probably get cancelled now unless Simon agrees to another meeting in advance to discuss security arrangements for the night.

skybluetom

I'm not a member; I'd be more keen to get involved if they offered more than just being a protest group. Their only solution is all our problems is Sisu leaving; which is fine if there was somebody willing to come in. They'd be nobody more delighted if some billionaire walked into tomorrow than me but it isn't going to happen. We have no ground and no assets. The club still loses millions every year despite the fact it's been stripped back to the very bare bones. We literally need an Abramovich type figure to come in who has that much money he really isn't bothered about losing a fortune and totally rebuilding the entire thing from top to bottom. Fan ownership is an unrealistic pipe dream; we can't get more than 6 or 7,000 people to part with 20 quid to watch us on a Saturday let alone fund a takeover. Don't get me wrong, those involved have the very best interests of the club at heart but they're naive.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I see Mr Strange has had his say about the new chair of the SBT attending the SCG

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/there-been-much-hysteria-regarding-12139009.

Follows on from the interview with Moz Baker (new Chair of the SBT) in the telegraph, which in many ways summed up the SCG for many of us. Was bound to rile certain members of the SCG though

Not sure Mr Strange realises
- it isn't his decision who attends
- that the Trust has always had a right to appoint a representative to attend
- that minutes of meetings are summaries of what was said not what was said
- that it is clear from the SCG minutes released that on several occasions the trust has been the target of the meetings, and clearly not a smooth relationship
- that the SCG is a talking shop to improve fans experience at the matches
etc etc etc .................

If people doubt the value of the Trust - what value is the SCG to anyone?

Nick

Administrator
Trust want to protest and shout - Strings pulled by the telegraph and the council
SCG want to sit about and pretend they are important and they run a football club, a bit like the prefects who think they are teachers. - Strings pulled by the club as they make them think they are important, maybe make them a business card up or something.

SCG needs to either be sacked off or get some of them off there or give them a rocket up their arse. It should sack the politics off full stop and just talk about matchday stuff (transport, can OAPS get to their seats, ticketing etc).

If they have an issue, him and moz should scrap at half time for the poppy appeal on Saturday.

Dont the trust currently have a few people on the SCG?

Can't be bothered with all this chair / leader / deputy / deputy half chair crap. Get a grip, it's grown blokes not kids making little silly gangs with names and titles. Fuck them all off and leave it to people like SBITC, Pat who does the JSBS, people who represent disabled fans, oaps etc.

Close Thread.

oldfiver

It cannot be beyond the wit of man to have a meeting of supporters with a head table of CCFC and who ever, without it being organised and dictated to by SBT or SCG or any one else. Can it?

Captain Dart

see Mr Strange has had his say about the new chair of the SBT attending the SCG
:facepalm: it will be a good day when Strange is removed from all representative posts, because that will be the day SISU go.

cloughie

No, can get to fuck after this book promotion shit and playing on charity to sell some books.

Some good people on here have donated and bought stuff. People I will probably disagree with about all of the politics, but using it to promote a book event isn't on.

I can sit and take the SISU lover, the digs, the baiting all day but this has struck a nerve :(

Agree it does stick in the throat as a bit of unashamed self promotion, but I said any meeting meaning a meeting without a guest ....or perhaps you could be the guest speaker

Nick

Administrator
Agree it does stick in the throat as a bit of unashamed self promotion, but I said any meeting meaning a meeting without a guest ....or perhaps you could be the guest speaker
You don't need a guest speaker, I'm also hardly somebody with something to talk about.

Cj has confirmed Fisher wants to, maybe an ex player, busst to talk about sbitc if a sPeaker is a must

Users who are viewing this thread