Sky blue trust (1 Viewer)

mark82

Oh my, and I have just in another thread lectured PSGM1 about the Trust having to be diplomatic in their approach.
If sisu are given the Golden Share and continue as owners, the Trust will not be able to liaison between the club and the fans.

In moments of panic the Trust have a leading role to play. Pouring petrol on the fire isn't helping.
It's poor management and poor judgement.

Then vote No if you don't support it. They represent their members and have asked their opinion. Nothing wrong with that.

Godiva

Good point Nick
But my view (this is my thoughts not the Trust) if SISU are still in charge our club is dead regardless. What have we all got to loose?

If the club continue with sisu in charges it will still be alive. So it will not be dead. The history will still be there. We have changed stadium before. The club didn't die.

Every time a major change or crisis happens people think the world has come to an end. Hasn't happened yet.

It's a very short sighted and frankly childish view point ... 'If we can't have our way, the club may as well die and to Hell with the future'.

BTW - please tell me the Trust had a lawyer look at the draft of the letter before you put it up for a general vote!

mark82

LAUGHABLE.....

DID I NOT SAY THE TRUST WOULD TAKE CREDIT????

DID I NOT SAY THIS INFORMATION - YET GOT RIDICULED???

CLAIMING CREDIT FOR WHaT I DID!!!!

YET TRYING TO SILENCE ME

WHAT A SHAMEFUL ORGANISATION THE CLIQUE IS - WOULD THIS INFORMATION HAVE BEEN REVEALED HAD I NOT PUT IT IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN HOURS AGO?

SHAMEFUL CLIQUE ( CANNOT IN ALL CONSCIENCE REFER TO THIS LOT AS TRUST ANYMORE - AS THEY ATTACKED ME THEN CLAIMED IT AS THEIR OWN!!))

THIS CLIQUES IS SINISTER, DECEITFUL ( REFUSE TO EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THEY GOT THE INFO FROM ME!!)

I SAID ALL ALONG THIS IS THE KIND OF UNDERHAND THING THE CLIQUE DOES!

THEY SHOULD BE HOLDING THEIR HEADS IN SHAME TODAY

THEY ARE A COMPLETE AND UTTER DISGRACE

You are a proper fruit loop my friend.

letsallsingtogether

Steve the trust need genuine supports like yourself I know how it has hurt you to have to put up with all this shit on here from certain posters not like you to bite your tongue anyway we will all stand shoulder to shoulder when the time comes.

THE REVOLUTION HAS STARTED GET THEM BASTARDS OUT OF OUR CITY :blue:

Everyone on here is invited to join the campaign lets put all the bad blood behind us and fight together :blue:
Nick, as I have said to u before, I personally would step down tomorrow but the roles we ave is who would want t take all this hassle on and time is not on our side.

Godiva

Then vote No if you don't support it. They represent their members and have asked their opinion. Nothing wrong with that.

Are you saying I should just vote and not say what I mean?

Steve.B50

If the club continue with sisu in charges it will still be alive. So it will not be dead. The history will still be there. We have changed stadium before. The club didn't die.

Every time a major change or crisis happens people think the world has come to an end. Hasn't happened yet.

It's a very short sighted and frankly childish view point ... 'If we can't have our way, the club may as well die and to Hell with the future'.

BTW - please tell me the Trust had a lawyer look at the draft of the letter before you put it up for a general vote!

We have a Lawyer on the board, also an Accountant.

letsallsingtogether

We are the supporters with out us the club will die so yes we should have our way fuck sisu cannot be trusted still at this time will not tell us where we will play how to buy tickets how to buy new tops nothing.
no good the week before like they have in the past.
changed the day a match is played when people have made arrangements they don't give a shit about us

mark82

Are you saying I should just vote and not say what I mean?

I'm saying you should vote no. You are entitled to write what you like on here, it is an open forum.

My point was that the trust have put this to a democratic vote. Whether you agree or disagree with their stance you have to respect that they have consulted their members (even if it is quite short notice).

Nick

Administrator
Nick, as I have said to u before, I personally would step down tomorrow but the roles we ave is who would want t take all this hassle on and time is not on our side.

I just meant if the trust were that far behind then not much would have been done!

mark82

We are the supporters with out us the club will die so yes we should have our way feck sisu cannot be trusted still at this time will not tell us where we will play how to buy tickets how to buy new tops nothing.
no good the week before like they have in the past.
changed the day a match is played when people have made arrangements they don't give a shit about us

You talking about Doncaster match? Despite the Doncaster fans moaning about it on here it was actually their club and the league that requested the rearrangement.

CJ_covblaze

Can what you have found out not be shared? There's a fair whack that the trust know but the members don't!

We don't have copies to hand unfortunately. Just read through the documents but were unable to keep them. Everything that can be disclosed has been.

gary_ccfcforever

Just to clarify, our membership database sends emails in bulks of 200.. when i send an email we have 2200 members it can take roughly an hour for all members to receive their email so members will not receive emails at exactly the same time.

If you have joined the trust and have not received todays e-mail, please send an e-mail with your name and e-mail address to: [email protected]

letsallsingtogether

Yes we Should have said no our fans come before theirs and they knew well in advance not just the week beforeQUOTE=mark82;446076]You talking about Doncaster match? Despite the Doncaster fans moaning about it on here it was actually their club and the league that requested the rearrangement.[/QUOTE]

psgm1

Banned
Steve - bit off topic, but what provisions are being made for part fan ownership in the event of a successful takeover? We can't expect to just be given shares.

PRECISELY.

There was talk of the clique being GIVEN 20%. I put it to the trust that rather than be GIVEN, there should be a share issue to allow ALL fans to have a say in the club, rathere than a gift which can be taken away at the whim of any new owners.

A share issue would not only be far more democratic, it would without question reconnect the club to the fans AND more importantly provide valuable income to allow additional investment in the club.

But clearly that is too fruit loop for you.

Seems in certain areas of the clique wanting the fans to become an integral part of the club is a crazy notion.

Just shows how sad and pathetic your petty attacks have become!

Trust is now proposing to do EVERYTHING I suggested it did! And it only took 5 days of showing them what an awful mess and joke they have become!

Steve.B50

Steve - bit off topic, but what provisions are being made for part fan ownership in the event of a successful takeover? We can't expect to just be given shares.

Mark
When we met with Preston, Ted, Gary and Joe it was brought up in the open conversation by PH4 as he had heard it worked well at Swansea. But for now I think it's best to work on the battle at hand rather than what might happen.

letsallsingtogether

Doesn't like himself
Ok you thought of it first what a wonderful man you are sorry we all got at you yes you did it all I am in awe of you wish I could be you.....

fuck me I'm full of shit sometimes too:facepalm::facepalm:

FOR GODS SAKE GIVE IT A REST!!!!!everyone knows you do not like the SBT. change the record!!

Steve.B50

PRECISELY.

There was talk of the clique being GIVEN 20%. I put it to the trust that rather than be GIVEN, there should be a share issue to allow ALL fans to have a say in the club, rathere than a gift which can be taken away at the whim of any new owners.

A share issue would not only be far more democratic, it would without question reconnect the club to the fans AND more importantly provide valuable income to allow additional investment in the club.

But clearly that is too fruit loop for you.

Seems in certain areas of the clique wanting the fans to become an integral part of the club is a crazy notion.

Just shows how sad and pathetic your petty attacks have become!

Trust is now proposing to do EVERYTHING I suggested it did! And it only took 5 days of showing them what an awful mess and joke they have become!

Please tell me what you want?
CCFC is more important than you, me or the Trust,
I have offered to meet, talk or emil to discuss your issues.
There are much more important problems at hand but I am still open to any communication.

letsallsingtogether

ouv've got more chance of talking to TF then him his issues are in his head
Please tell me what you want?
CCFC is more important than you, me or the Trust,
I have offered to meet, talk or emil to discuss your issues.
There are much more important problems at hand but I am still open to any communication.

Users who are viewing this thread