Slade didn't know what Bigirimana was good at (1 Viewer)

Grendel

The problem is Robins seems like a 'take no crap' type of manager.
Bigi came in and had a good game. Robins would have known then the job was on the cards. So he would have had a scout there.
So Bigi had let he feet do the talking and would have had a good chance of starting.
Robins could get the most out of Bigi.
He is supposed to be a very nice lad. Yet this agent reflects badly on him. He is also talking about meeting Robins.
Robins will now be very coy about what he says after this article. He will probably also lay down the law to Bigi. Who probably had no idea his agent had done the interview.
Amateurish move by the agent in my opinion and a shame for Bigi who probably could have done without it.
Someone will fall foul if Robins tamping his authority just hope it isn't Bigi now.

Newcastle paid him off. I can believe he is on a low wage. It's not actually clever to make that a public statement announcing it.

The wage demands for a new contract will be substantially more. The agent is desperate to get him a move. The notion the player is loyal is funny really. There is a blatent attempt to say he is better than every player here, the manager is clueless and the player clearly wants a better deal.

Grendel

If he hasn't does that make it Bigi's opinion like you were trying to make out it was when it actually wasn't?

No. Didn't think so.

Then I assume he will rebuke him and issue an apology.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Bigi is the epitome of our relegation if I must be honest.

Tremendously overrated for some reason. Disasterous 4 years at Newcastle and was mostly below par when he came back last season.

When we signed him in the summer it summed up Coventry City Football Club. Just no where near good enough but was still signed on. The fact he went from being one of the worst players to one of the better ones shows how poor the squad has actually been.

Whilst I'd never want to wish anything bad on anyone, this article is embarrasing. Maybe if right backs and loanees are being played in your position, there's something in check with your attitude? It's easy to fire a cheap shot at a manger that's fresh out the door.

CovBurty

Bigi is the epitome of our relegation if I must be honest.

Tremendously overrated for some reason. Disasterous 4 years at Newcastle and was mostly below par when he came back last season.

When we signed him in the summer it summed up Coventry City Football Club. Just no where near good enough but was still signed on. The fact he went from being one of the worst players to one of the better ones shows how poor the squad has actually been.

Whilst I'd never want to wish anything bad on anyone, this article is embarrasing. Maybe if right backs and loanees are being played in your position, there's something in check with your attitude? It's easy to fire a cheap shot at a manger that's fresh out the door.
At last someone who agrees with me. Very overrated and looks passable in a piss poor midfield. I don't see what his supporters see.
Not that good when he left us. No improvement when Newcastle got rid. His agent should sell double-glazing. He talks him up for the commission.
In fairness to Bigi he works very hard when picked but mostly passes sideways or back. Not a creative midfielder, more of a body to pass to like a wall.
Fans think he is good because it's the best we have and that's frick all.
Good comment.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Bigi was poor when he was here on loan last year, at the start of this season it looked like he had grown into a man and was probably our best player for the first 3/4 months of the season. Unfairly dropped by Slade in favour of the hopeless Foley.

Nick

Administrator
I think Foley only played there twice so he wasn't dropped for him then. Wasn't Reilly a lot deeper before?

Adge

Last chance saloon for him really. Wouldn't be surprised if he was out the door in the summer. No great loss if he was.

CovBurty

The ability of quality midfielders is noticeable for when they don't have the ball as much as when they do. Bigi seems to lose focus without the ball and positional sense goes odd. I would only use him if I were desperate and City are. Last season he hardly got a game because better midfielders kept him out. This year played more games and we've only won a few. Let him go this summer.

Nick

Administrator
He's good on his knees
cspFdSg.gif

CovBurty

He will be on his knees loads if selected v Bradford as I expect him to be. Let's see how good he his tomorrow.

Grendel

Bigi was poor when he was here on loan last year, at the start of this season it looked like he had grown into a man and was probably our best player for the first 3/4 months of the season. Unfairly dropped by Slade in favour of the hopeless Foley.

Are you his agent?

Grendel

The ability of quality midfielders is noticeable for when they don't have the ball as much as when they do. Bigi seems to lose focus without the ball and positional sense goes odd. I would only use him if I were desperate and City are. Last season he hardly got a game because better midfielders kept him out. This year played more games and we've only won a few. Let him go this summer.

This is 100% correct especially the reference regarding discipline off the ball. Same applies to Haynes.

slowpoke

This is no where near as embarrsing. I remember when Marlon Kings agent went on sky sports news and was selling king to the media

Grendel

This is no where near as embarrsing. I remember when Marlon Kings agent went on sky sports news and was selling king to the media

Slightly different. Bigis only crime is pretending he is a good footballer.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I really like bigi and was at a loss as to why Slade hasn't been selecting him as I thought he has been one of our better players at the start of the season.

BUT why is his agent getting involved with releasing stories etc to the Telegraph seems all a bit strange, he wants to be in the limelight etc. Let bigi do what he does and stop getting involved in the media

Probably the same reason Simon Jordan has been quoted in more articles than, let's say for names sake Eddie Jordan.

The telegraph are like an obsessed stalker who keep hanging around hoping for their chance to come, beforehand being ditched for reality!

letsallsingtogether

The plays bought in on loan were inferior is what it says.
That's where you are wrong.
My gripe was when Burge made a mistake you were all over him like a rash...
When RCC made a mistake he was only young and learning. They are nearly the same age never understood that.
They both have there faults but to be honest the defence at times does them no favours.
GK must be the worst position on the park, the attacking side have in theory beaten 10 players before they shoot yet only one gets the blame when they score.

Nick

Administrator
Probably the same reason Simon Jordan has been quoted in more articles than, let's say for names sake Eddie Jordan.

The telegraph are like an obsessed stalker who keep hanging around hoping for their chance to come, beforehand being ditched for reality!

The Simon Jordan one is interesting, there is a tedious link there but no idea if it is just co-incidence ;)

letsallsingtogether

You don't understand the anger when he spends 5 minutes arguing and taking the ball of other players just to sky it or hit the wall. You could understand it if he scored, or even tested the keeper every time.
Have we had many on target this season from any of our players l am struggling to remember any?

letsallsingtogether

Newcastle paid him off. I can believe he is on a low wage. It's not actually clever to make that a public statement announcing it.

The wage demands for a new contract will be substantially more. The agent is desperate to get him a move. The notion the player is loyal is funny really. There is a blatent attempt to say he is better than every player here, the manager is clueless and the player clearly wants a better deal.
Well he obviously agreed with you how many times did you say that the manager was clueless every other thread?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

You don't understand the anger when he spends 5 minutes arguing and taking the ball of other players just to sky it or hit the wall. You could understand it if he scored, or even tested the keeper every time.

Who was the game (may have been last season!?) 20 yards out bang centre and he put it into car park C!

letsallsingtogether

Think Jones had one on target in the top corner, now we just cross it.
Yet Bigi get blasted for it.
Just think it is unfair to pick on single players when they are all making the same mistakes.
I think Jones is awful but don't rant and rave about it on here. Only has a left peg can't pass yet that seems OK. When another of Grendels idols Haynes makes a mistake he is ripped a new arsehole.
I remember my son coming on in the second half at left back had never played in that position in his life he was skinned by the winger who then crossed the ball and they scored he was dropped and never played again, yet the the first choice left back had been skinned numerous times to which they scored 3 goals it was OK for one but not the other.

Users who are viewing this thread