Slade Rumour (1 Viewer)

steve82

Think I'm gonna put the 16'x10' RS flag on hold for a bit.....

oucho

Now let's see if this rumour was true..........

Captain Dart

Please can you give us an idea of your source for this? Fair enough if you don't want to name names, but would be good to get a steer.

A mate of mine is reasonably matey with TF, and via this mate I understand that TF has been deeply unimpressed with some of our performances under Slade.

I've been deeply unimpressed by Fisher.

Chipfat

He is a very poor example of a modern manager. His appearance is a disgrace, his interviews are poor and his decision making is shocking.

I just can't take him serious and I'm not sure the players do either, no energy, presence or leadership on the pitch. His signing is typical and reflects the clubs current state "a mess".

Tim should be on local radio or tv making a full apology to fans for his part in this situation. No if's, but's or maybe's, he is upto his nuts in this mess.

oucho

Looks like this rumour was just that.....a rumour

oucho

If he's not going to be sacked now you have to think he isn't going to get sacked at all and they will just let his contract run down.

Or maybe even offer him a new one for next season.
The former, yes.

I doubt even TF would offer him a renewal.

steve82

If he's not going to be sacked now you have to think he isn't going to get sacked at all and they will just let his contract run down.

Or maybe even offer him a new one for next season.

The deeper issue is is there any takers?

Chipfat

No that's at Ryton He's pointing at where they can fit another house in

I had visions of him saying, "Tim look at Oggy fucking about again, swinging on them crossbars, I wouldn't mind but he is taking the session today". I don't think anyone is taking this serious Tim.

Gint11

I've wondered for awhile what Oggy actually does. Our goalkeepers are dire compared to what we used to have. I suppose that trend is throughout the team though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread