So if this is a forced takeover... (2 Viewers)

Grendel

To be accused of being anti club again and attacked by other members of the SCG again like it's been pencilled in as first thing on the agenda of the meeting with a smirking TF looking on?

Let's face it the SCG is a closed shop PR outlet for SISU and it's puppets who "run" our club and their puppets who "run" the SCG who attack the representative's from the largest fans group who only represent the views of the majority of their members.

Steve Brown and Jan are on the SCG aren't they?

sbadey

Why? cos I hate Tim, Joy and all your little friends at SISU, still awaiting you tell me what they have done to support Sky Blues(not SISU), You really are a little (small finger troll) AND before you start I started going to CCFC in 1961 to watch MY team (I have never ever wavered) so IF I say it as I see it why do you want to change the subject. (perhaps Tim is giving you one (a free season ticket I mean)
Colin why on earth do you try to convince people of your superfan status? It does not matter how long someone has supported Sky Blues, or their consistancy of support. We all love our team and all dream and hope for success for them, so please refrain from all this (I was there in....and I've supported since......) its both meaningless and patronising to each and every Sky Blue fan.

Sent from my Versus TouchPad 9 using Tapatalk

Paul Jones

The HIggs 'don't sell to SISU' clause, combined with the termination of the lease by CSF, and the refusal of Wasps to look for their own academy site but instead to take over ours, surely does spell the end for the academy in its current form.

Let's be clear here: No one is forcing CSF to take the Wasps deal, and no one is forcing Wasps to takeover the Academy. This is a deliberate choice those parties have taken, despite the fact that there are alternatives and it is clearly not in the interest of the football club, or the vast majority of children in the city who play football rather than rugby.

Neither Wasps nor The Higgs Charity are at any risk from the continuing or pending legal action from SISU, so the sell-on 'clause' from Higgs and the insistence that SISU drop legal action from Wasps can surely only be intended for some other purpose. I can only presume it's to help out their 'friends' at the Council.

SISU aren't blameless here, but clearly Wasps, Higgs, and CSF have colluded between themselves to further harm the club.

Wasps owners were always going to look after themselves and nuts to anyone else (including their own fans), that's why they moved. Only a few complete idiots in the council and elsewhere thought any different.

But CCC, CSF and Higgs are supposed to have broader remits than that for the good of the city. Once they've screwed the club over completely, and our best kids don't have a local team to follow or aspire to play for, then the only thing the people behind this will have left is a warm glow from having finally beaten SISU and a lot of free tickets to a game they neither understand nor care for.
What a great post. Completely agree with you. Nail on head

Skybluesince82

CSF and wasps are already in bed together so CSF have a vested interest in their success. The city of rugby and CSF 'engage' project sees them deliver a number of projects on behalf of Wasps for Premier Rugby in the local community (not very well apparently either) - and getting paid handsomely for it.

Last edited:

chiefdave

CCC. All very incestuous I'm afraid and it seems none of these people are accountable despite their sickening collusion to ruin the club and mutual back slapping smugness.
I have my doubts about Wasps not being involved with the pool at Higgs. Money seems to be going round in a circle through these organisations. Are Wasps putting up some money for the pool as they want to use it but keeping it out of their submission so they can say its not their fault CCFC lose the indoor pitch?

stupot07

I have my doubts about Wasps not being involved with the pool at Higgs. Money seems to be going round in a circle through these organisations. Are Wasps putting up some money for the pool as they want to use it but keeping it out of their submission so they can say its not their fault CCFC lose the indoor pitch?
Its definitelt all inter linked Dave. I'm sure it will use the kicking barn in defense of removing the indoor football pitches for example.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

shelby76

more i think about it, football is for oiks and rugby union attracts a better clientele, whats going here is social engineering by the council, trying to redovelop rebrand the city, its a fucking stitch up, trying to make city more attractive for potential investors, we are not the future in there eyes simple.

Captain Dart

CCC. All very incestuous I'm afraid and it seems none of these people are accountable despite their sickening collusion to ruin the club and mutual back slapping smugness.

Tell you what why doesn't the Trust write an open letter to the Directors of the CSF to ask what the CSF is doing to support Football in the City.

By the way one of the Directors is David Moorcroft, I'd like to hear his views. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/02239584/officers

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Do you think Tim and SISU will spend the money, build a new ground and whilst doing all this will elect the next Pope cos they really want the Sky Blues to succeed. And just in case someone (Grendel and Nick) thinks I only post about SISU can I mention I was at Coventry when we payed Wolves in 67, Bayern Munich 1970 and watched Willy Carr score the donkey kick against Everton etc
And I was there watching all those games to,home and away. Happy days, :)

Captain Dart

Do you think Tim and SISU will spend the money, build a new ground and whilst doing all this will elect the next Pope cos they really want the Sky Blues to succeed. And just in case someone (Grendel and Nick) thinks I only post about SISU can I mention I was at Coventry when we payed Wolves in 67, Bayern Munich 1970 and watched Willy Carr score the donkey kick against Everton etc

I didn't see the Donkey Kick, I was in the Kop and everyone leapt up and cheered blocking my view which as I wasn't terribly tall was a bit limited anyway, I didn't see a thing all I knew was that we'd scored, had to wait till Match of the Day to properly see what I'd missed. :)

Skybluesince82

Tell you what why doesn't the Trust write an open letter to the Directors of the CSF to ask what the CSF is doing to support Football in the City.

By the way one of the Directors is David Moorcroft, I'd like to hear his views. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/02239584/officers

Mr Moorcroft and other CSF people also sit on a group called the Coventry sport network which is supposed to oversee the development of sport in Coventry - including supporting talented athletes http://covsport.org.uk/about-us

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I didn't see the Donkey Kick, I was in the Kop and everyone leapt up and cheered blocking my view which as I wasn't terribly tall was a bit limited anyway, I didn't see a thing all I knew was that we'd scored, had to wait till Match of the Day to properly see what I'd missed. :)
I was standing behind the goal in the west end, had a great view. Could not believe what I was seeing , the Everton goalkeeper never moved. :facepalm:

colin101

Also had a good view, watched the free kick and the ball going into the net, but couldn't get my head around what I saw until MOTD that night.

torchomatic

I was standing behind the goal in the west end, had a great view. Could not believe what I was seeing , the Everton goalkeeper never moved. :facepalm:
Weird. On my phone it says LAST has quoted your post and it shows this one.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

Captain Dart

Weird. On my phone it says LAST has quoted your post and it shows this one.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk
He might have & changed his mind but you are seeing a cache. Refresh see if it disappears.

covcity4life

I really could do with some good news about the club this week, absolutely anything will do, even if they have just bought a new coffee machine for the girls in the ticket office,I'd take that as a huge positive step towards getting our new stadium,I'm that desperate
All this doom and gloom is rather hard to take.

agree with this

if mowbray has us challenging come feb march and yet we still dont know whats going on with academy and stadium its gonna be very dissapointing

Astute

Thanks, Nick. I struggle to follow all the twists and turns in this saga.
There are not many twists and turns.

Wasps want you to blame CCC, SISU and Higgs whilst they quietly refuse to negotiate with our club and take away everything that we need to survive and prosper. And most people seem to be falling for it.

Users who are viewing this thread