Southampton tickets (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

Speaking as a T1 ST holder who goes to very few away games, I think a reward system would be perfectly reasonable. Providing you had to have a ST to start accruing loyalty away points, eg if you don't have a ST it doesn't matter if you do loads of away games, you're behind a ST holder who hasn't been to any away games in the pecking order.

Of course as has been mentioned, the big issue with this particular game is the decision to allow T1 ST holders up to 2 tickets, when the demand from T1 holders alone was always going to outstrip our allocation. I'm one of the lucky ones who got tickets, but in our group of 5, 2 aren't even Coventry fans, 1 of which is attending their first ever football match.

CCFC54321

Same as Liverpool, ''you've only got one song''
I imagine the majority of Liverpool ‘fans’ don’t even know that “you’ll never walk alone’ was a song sang on a stage show in 1945 and converted in a gospel song. They think Gerry and the pacemakers wrote and sang it!

larry_david

Not sure we are in a position regarding variants etc-Allez Allez Allez for example-a truely awful song!
I'm going to boro with a Liverpool fan. I'm absolutely dreading us singing this song, he's gonna have my life for it. Dunno about anyone else but I a) cannot stand Liverpool fc and b) cannot stand hearing this fucking song

oscillatewildly

I imagine the majority of Liverpool ‘fans’ don’t even know that “you’ll never walk alone’ was a song sang on a stage show in 1945 and converted in a gospel song. They think Gerry and the pacemakers wrote and sang it!
Same then for City fans with the 'Sky Blue Song', B'ham City fans with 'KRO', etc etc.....

MalcSB

Completely different, PUSB uses an old tune as all football songs do, with entirely original and unique words.

slowpoke

There’s dispute who first adopted the song Celtic or Liverpool

Macca1987

Anyone missing any tickets. We ordered in 4 separate batches. All have arrived in the post, however in 3 of the batches there is one missing ticket from each. Emailed the ticket office, but there standard reply has come back saying they will respond within 3-5 days. Benn calling the ticket office constantly since yesterday afternoon, but it just rings out

oscillatewildly

Completely different, PUSB uses an old tune as all football songs do, with entirely original and unique words.
I know that but how many supporters under the age of 40 know the origins of the tune?
Or do they assume somebody just came up with both words and tune during HT of a reserve fixture in the 1972/73 season?
A little like the alleged claim concerning supporters of LFC re Gerry & The Pacemakers.

WestEndAgro

A Villa fan I know has been a season ticket for 40+ years, and can't get an away ticket for love or money, they have a loyalty scheme and he is miles off ever getting a away ticket.
Other than a cup game where they may get a huge allocation.

CV22SBA

Anyone missing any tickets. We ordered in 4 separate batches. All have arrived in the post, however in 3 of the batches there is one missing ticket from each. Emailed the ticket office, but there standard reply has come back saying they will respond within 3-5 days. Benn calling the ticket office constantly since yesterday afternoon, but it just rings out
Yeah I’m missing all of mine so far. Nothing in the post again today.

Adge

I'm going to boro with a Liverpool fan. I'm absolutely dreading us singing this song, he's gonna have my life for it. Dunno about anyone else but I a) cannot stand Liverpool fc and b) cannot stand hearing this fucking song
Only hope you have is if Shipley is not playing! 😁

SBT

325 extra tickets on sale at 7pm tonight, online only

giphy.gif

tskezz

A Villa fan I know has been a season ticket for 40+ years, and can't get an away ticket for love or money, they have a loyalty scheme and he is miles off ever getting a away ticket.
Other than a cup game where they may get a huge allocation.
I got offered a ticket in the villa end at United the other week. So as someone with 0 villa caps or STs I feel sorry for the guy

Super_Johnny_Gayle

its like buying tickets for One Direction

Grendel

robbiethemole

fuck, still no luck and the page froze at 6 mins past, ticketmaster site really is shit. Just have to stay at home in the warm with a couple of beers and watch on telly. well done to those who got them

Users who are viewing this thread