Southend United (Away) Match Thread (6 Viewers)

ccfc92

The more I look at the line up, the more I think it's still a strong team on paper, and we should win :thinking about:

ccfc92

It's pissing me off already, if they are getting paid by sky blues player for the rights they should stick to football.

Had the problem after the Crewe game IIRC, cut short the post match coverage on SBP as it was swapping to Wasps commentary.

It's bad enough they do the Premier league games etc.

James Smith

First poor kick out from RCC. Pitch seemed to get under his foot! Surface looks alright but even in the warm up he slipped with a couple of kicks.

Doesn't sound too promising.

Gazolba

I'd predicted 1-3 earlier but it will be tough to get anything out of this game without Armstrong and Murphy - our two real goal threats.

Esoterica

Don't fancy that team at all. Hope I'm wrong but can't see where the goals are coming from other than set pieces.

Gazolba

If we need a goal toward the end, I just hope he does not bring on Fortune. Would rather have seem Thomas or Sambou on the bench.

ccfc92

Hunt on the left finds Jim in the middle, tries to loop it over the keeper but he gets back well and tips the shot onto the bar and out for a corner

Corner comes in, finds Vincelot who can only head wide

Should he have scored sw88 or an awkward one?

Users who are viewing this thread