Match Thread Southend v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 10th Dec (4 Viewers)

ccfcway

WTF! That seems madness.

Substitution
Posted at77'
Substitution, Coventry City. Callum Maycock replaces Chris McCann.

Substitution
Posted at74'
Substitution, Coventry City. Jodi Jones replaces Marvin Sordell.

He's given up, literally the only explaination

torchomatic

It'll be hard to stomach but I'll listen to the phone in until Venus mumbles his piece.

The Reverend Skyblue

Honestly though who would sack himself. We could be stuck with this shitfest of a manager for seasons.
He was a shit footballer when he played so how the fuck can he teach the youngsters.
I'm sorry but the supporters need to rise and rise now and fight for OUR CLUB.
We need better thinking than going on the pitch

covman

No home
No manager
No decent players
No money
No heart
No soul

Club is fucked.

Lowest ever ebb.
I'm sorry but if you are going to make comments like this on here you must provide evidence. A 25,000 word thesis should do.

ccfcway

f00030f3-a203-451c-9437-60d8184d06b7.jpg

we've been overran in midfield, Bigi has been quite wasteful, Rose fairly non-existent...

Nick

Administrator
I'm sorry but if you are going to make comments like this on here you must provide evidence. A 25,000 word thesis should do.
Yeah you still haven't replied about that? You can try and use the smart arse comments to get away from it though.

clint van damme

I'm going to go as far to say he is worse than thorn.
the thing is he's only interim manager, get someone in pronto and he can carry on fuck arsing about doing whatever it is he's supposed to be doing on the board but carry on like this and his position at any level at the club becomes untenable.

Terry Gibson's perm

Fantastic I had us to lose but both teams to score and in the predictor league a 3v1 defeat

Captain Dart

Torch the bloke is shit funny if Burge would have made that same mistake you would have been all over it like a rash.
Not much difference between the 2 of them but from what I have seen this season RCC seems to have gone backwards where as Burge has got better IMO.
Doesn't help having a shit defence to be honest.
Need a decent central defender & 2 strong midfielders in January.
Realistic targets not Div 3 stars like TM tried & failed to get.
Not holding out much hope though, the situation at the club doesn't really help to attract anyone.

covcity4life

Let's sign him up for the rest of the season...woo hoo

*awaits predicted dig.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No dig needed with comments like that.

Nothing this lad does will make you like him.

You need to be careful because soon othet posters are gonna realise its not me just trolling.

Captain Dart

Users who are viewing this thread