Match Thread Southend v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 10th Dec (1 Viewer)

Brylowes

Don't really know why but have a feeling we might get something out of this
I'm going 2-2

Great_Expectations

I'm looking forward to seeing what bizarre tactics, formation and personnel MV chooses today.

The positive is that it will be so obvious he is clueless, Red Bull will instantly sack him and appoint Sam Allardyce (or another good unemployed manager, I literally cannot think of any others).

Sky Blue Harry H

Anything but Rose at RB - completely wasted there. Need him to drive us forward.
Think a defeat, but ever hopeful. PUSB

chiefdave

A good start would be playing a formation the players understand and having players in their favoured position.

Terry Gibson's perm

I'm looking forward to seeing what bizarre tactics, formation and personnel MV chooses today.

The positive is that it will be so obvious he is clueless, Red Bull will instantly sack him and appoint Sam Allardyce (or another good unemployed manager, I literally cannot think of any others).

Hodgson is looking for work as well:yawn:

JeffB

Think this will be another hammering unfortunately 3 nil to them., one of which is sure to be a penalty. To be fair to our players have I missed some kind of new law whereby on our away trips our opposition are awarded a penalty for no apparent reason because it seems like it recently.

oucho

Let's banish all this bollocks about wanting to lose in order to usher out SISU, we desperately need a win today. Come on lads, give us a bit of pre-Christmas cheer!!!!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

#CCFC XI: Burge (GK), Di. Kelly-Evans, Willis (C), Turnbull, Page, Rose, McCann, Bigirimana, Sordell, Wright, Agyei. #PUSB

Wright is back!!

Nick

Administrator
Wright goes straight back in from nowhere? Is he going to be playing left wing?

McBean not even on the bench :(

Where is Harries? No defenders on the bench?

higgs

He makes more changes than mowbray you would think that he would learn that a settled team is what we need consistency

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Lameiras not on the bench either, him and Harries were both on the bench in the week.

stupot07

Brilliant back to 433, no doubt with Agyei down the middle and our top scorer and best striker on the wing. And as for wright...meh

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Brilliant back to 433, no doubt with Agyei down the middle and our top scorer and best striker on the wing. And as for wright...meh

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wright on the wing, who isn't a winger.

Meanwhile we have 2 wingers on the bench.

The bench is made up of 4 attaching players, 2 midfielders and a goalie. If any of our defenders get injured we are screwed. IT just shows how top heavy the squad is with strikers.

higgs

Wright on the wing, who isn't a winger.

Meanwhile we have 2 wingers on the bench.

The bench is made up of 4 attaching players, 2 midfielders and a goalie. If any of our defenders get injured we are screwed. IT just shows how top heavy the squad is with strikers.
Reminds me of when pressley was in charge when had about 11 strikers to chose from and none could score

Astute

I think we will play shit but get at least a draw.

fernandopartridge

He makes more changes than mowbray you would think that he would learn that a settled team is what we need consistency

He was apparently Mowbray's tactical advisor. The bloke is clueless but I'll gladly eat my words for now if we get 3 points

torchomatic

Nick

Administrator
Surely if the fans can spot a mile off about his line up it is saying something? Not often they can agree on things.

He isn't playing the best 11 or system he can for the players at his disposal.

Esoterica

#CCFC XI: Burge (GK), Di. Kelly-Evans, Willis (C), Turnbull, Page, Rose, McCann, Bigirimana, Sordell, Wright, Agyei. #PUSB

Wright is back!!
Glad to see Venus is persevering with his team selection method:

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread