ST holders compensation (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Great timing, that's saved me on my latest purchase

06aJDdg.png

Saddlebrains

I hope more than one voucher can be used together

3 of us in our house, so i can get the shorts and socks for my daughter for fuck all

jordan210

A voucher that doesn't even cover the postage amount. Thats embarrassing that its taken so long to announce that.

Like others a bring a friend free or something would have been a better idea

oakey

Laughable.
They were stupid to promise anything then offer a fiver off the end of season clearance stuff from the shop.
There's virtually nothing in there for women supporters. Check if you dont believe me. 4 items it is.
Five minutes after the voucher runs out everything left will be sold at a lower price in the sale.
They think we're stupid, and some of us clearly are.

pusbccfc

Hard to figure out which is the lamer response between “My free gift I didn’t ask for isn’t good enough” and “Please sir hit us with a price increase, we deserve it”

It might cost him (the club) £67,500 but if you use the £5 on something you'd probably no get otherwise, the club make money. Loads will probably buy a £20 training top they'd otherwise not get.

In the same way it works when a supermarket sends you a fiver to spend and you go in and spend an extra few quid.

SBT

Laughable.
They were stupid to promise anything then offer a fiver off the end of season clearance stuff from the shop.
There's virtually nothing in there for women supporters. Check if you dont believe me. 4 items it is.
Five minutes after the voucher runs out everything left will be sold at a lower price in the sale.
The lack of merch for women really is ridiculous. A shame, given that supposedly we’re looking for ways to maximise our revenue - or maybe only hiking ticket prices counts when it comes to that.

jordan210

Hard to figure out which is the lamer response between “My free gift I didn’t ask for isn’t good enough” and “Please sir hit us with a price increase, we deserve it”

A few things with that post. It's not going to cost him that. As to start the £5 will include VAT what is deductible.

It's effectively a £5 promo for the shop. again the mark up on products means it doesn't cost "him" £5. Also not everyone will use it. plus some will buy more. No different to companies offering discount vouchers when shopping.

Also he hasn't offered a gesture the club did.

Nick

Administrator
A few things with that post. It's not going to cost him that. As to start the £5 will include VAT what is deductible.

It's effectively a £5 promo for the shop. again the mark up on products means it doesn't cost "him" £5. Also not everyone will use it. plus some will buy more. No different to companies offering discount vouchers when shopping.

Also he hasn't offered a gesture the club did.

Yeah, it's not going to be him throwing fivers to everybody from his wallet.

mark82

The lack of merch for women really is ridiculous. A shame, given that supposedly we’re looking for ways to maximise our revenue - or maybe only hiking ticket prices counts when it comes to that.

Agreed. Hopefully it will be better with the new partner and new ownership at the club.

SBT

It's a basic discount voucher scheme.

Fair play for the offer, But people don't need to wet their pants its going to cost Doug 65k
Feels like we’re going to have to sell Gyokeres now - Doug, if you’re reading this, I’m sorry I ever complained about not getting a voucher, I take it all back.

jordan210

Feels like we’re going to have to sell Gyokeres now - Doug, if you’re reading this, I’m sorry I ever complained about not getting a voucher, I take it all back.

We need to set up a gofundme to repay the discount vouchers

fernandopartridge

It might cost him (the club) £67,500 but if you use the £5 on something you'd probably no get otherwise, the club make money. Loads will probably buy a £20 training top they'd otherwise not get.

In the same way it works when a supermarket sends you a fiver to spend and you go in and spend an extra few quid.

It costs the club very little in reality, certainly not as much as £67,500

MTK

I expect a lot will go unused. £5 off isn't likely to tempt me because I don't see much in the shop I tend to want, or will use enough to justify the cost.

Brighton Sky Blue

Laughable.

If they still have the pyjamas Mrs BSB rates those

Users who are viewing this thread