ST holders compensation (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueSoul

End of the matter as far as I'm concerned, it was the principal more than what it actually was. £5 off is a decent enough gesture even if it only really amounts to free delivery and a few extra loyalty points lifts us true fans a bit further above the plebs

Terry Gibson's perm

It’s a shame they can’t sell some rotten tomatoes and get a set of stocks and put shugs in them. At the end of the day wether we get £5 or £500 the best news is that the stripey bastards went.

cstring82

I’m happy for the extra points, should get me over 600 for me and my lad so should have better chance of away tickets next season.

JAM See

I’m happy for the extra points, should get me over 600 for me and my lad so should have better chance of away tickets next season.
I thought the priority points were for a full season for each ST.

Now I'm confused. How do priority points actually work for home games attended by ST holders?

EDIT : Ah, I see now. It's aggregated to 10 points per home game.

1681314336670.png

rob9872

@Mild-Mannered Janitor is there any way you could approach the club and see if we could reallocate our fivers by a unique code reference into this fund? I'd bet many would donate them, it'll cost the club less and increase attendance at the same time.

Edit: already suggested above too I've just read, but still worth exploring.

Sky Blue Pete

It’s a question that was raised at the supporters forum
It would be well worth mmj approaching Dave boddy to ask how this could happen

Sky Blue Pete

Did it receive a good response from the club
Someone suggested the family zone.
As it’s not real money but an electronic voucher it’s the logistics.
i suggested they will know how many haven’t been used at the end of may so they could give a proportion of that to the family zone or season ticket fund
Definitely something that wasn’t dismissed

Sky Blue Pete

The point of the voucher if we’re honest is that most people won’t use it, it’s not wise to give people an easy route to spend the value sadly.
I thought that would be db and dk response but when I came up with a solution I felt it took in on board
They could promise up to £2k of unspent vouchers to family zone and similar to mmj and still not spend too much

Colin Steins Smile

There doesn't seem to anything I would like to buy in the club shop. Can I use it against part of the cost of renewing my season ticket?

Grendel

@Mild-Mannered Janitor is there any way you could approach the club and see if we could reallocate our fivers by a unique code reference into this fund? I'd bet many would donate them, it'll cost the club less and increase attendance at the same time.

It seems a logistical challenge for what would be a fairly small take up

Grendel

There doesn't seem to anything I would like to buy in the club shop. Can I use it against part of the cost of renewing my season ticket?

I think we know the answer to that one

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams

Will explore and ask the question

Users who are viewing this thread