Stewards @ The Ricoh Arena (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

Members of SBT were blowing them up and giving them to people in block 16. Seems like they just wanted to burst your balloon.

Flying Fokker

Seen a woman steward come over to a lad on our row today he must have been about 10/12 we were sat down the bottom for a change in the sun, anyway she came snatchetrd the coke can he was drinking out of his hand and took it away didn't even say do you want to drink it in the concourse or anything, anyway what is the problem with a ten year old having a drink in the hot weather! Ok it's a can not a bottle but a ten year old isn't exactly going lob it 40 yards to the nearest player is he

No cans allowed in the stand. It happend to me and my 22 year old lad a couple of seasons ago. Steward came up and said give us the cans. We drank the coke in them slowly and thanked him for placing them in the rubbish bin. He was quite jobs worth but I think he realised that following the rules was more important.

RoboCCFC90

Members of SBT were blowing them up and giving them to people in block 16. Seems like they just wanted to burst your balloon.

Haha!! Well done..

S

skyblue2k

Where's best to buy the Balloons, with SISU OUT on them? My son wants a load more before next weeks game?

Skyblue4u

No that was the bag of balloons and car stickers which the other lad had brought in! Don't worry about it mate, like I said I am innocent throughout this what frustrates me most is that last night I knew for sure I was coming up, I paid the money to do a 450 mile trip and to get chucked out for something that wasn't my fault felt wrong!

450 miles from Exeter? It's quicker if you don't go via London!

RoboCCFC90

450 miles from Exeter? It's quicker if you don't go via London!

I can go on the A303 from me it's 426 odd mile round trip, if thats pedantic enough for you mate lol.

letsallsingtogether

That was me giving them out in Block 16 but nothing to do with the SBT as like everyone on here can't reveal my sources but you all know who he is ......
One of our local Hero's Not Joe or Gary.

georgehudson

i watched a senior steward, who, i know, has absolutely no interest in football,
he instructed his minions to stamp on an as many balloons as possible,
utterly pathetic imho,
& the 'like' of him should never be employed

letsallsingtogether

That is about all they could stamp out
i watched a senior steward, who, i know, has absolutely no interest in football,
he instructed his minions to stamp on an as many balloons as possible,
utterly pathetic imho,
& the 'like' of him should never be employed

georgehudson

last home game before Orient, i watched the orange goons forcibly eject a youngster, est 11yrs,
for having a can of coca cola,
also overheard an 'og' after a young fan joined in the 'sisu out' chant,
the 'og' said 'watch your language son or you'll be out,
a sorry mess that we seem to employ & condone, such buffoons,
still, i'm sure they'll be happy when the club are reduced to zero,
& THEY ARE OUT OF A JOB,

Users who are viewing this thread