tats back on the grass (1 Viewer)

Otis

Agree @Otis - he can't be tired, and even if he is, I've learned on here that this is no excuse.
Thing is, is fans have now seen a photo of him back on the grass and that clearly makes us more qualified than Mark Robins, who is probably sitting in a corner somewhere eating mini Battenburg cakes, with his eyes closed.

wingy

Thing is, is fans have now seen a photo of him back on the grass and that clearly makes us more qualified than Mark Robins, who is probably sitting in a corner somewhere eating mini Battenburg cakes, with his eyes closed.
Is he getting into the culture before they come and take him?

ProfessorbyGrace

I’m delighted! I just think speculating that he may only have had a 66% chance to live might have been a tad OTT.
Oh, big laughs. Bravo.

Again, hindsight is your best friend when you’re fishing for bites on a football forum, I suppose. More so, when you’re quoting posters who were genuinely concerned about the trajectory of the fall, coupled with the agony he was in.

I’m just thankful it wasn’t as serious/life changing as it could have been. But, y’know, fish away. 🎣

covcity4life

Tats be like a new signing and with emc to add to wright for wide positions

Think we need 2 more players that are wingers or inside forwards types.

shmmeee

Tats be like a new signing and with emc to add to wright for wide positions

Think we need 2 more players that are wingers or inside forwards types.

Really depends how we line up and what we do with Haji. I really like the three with Wright wide left, and not sure how EMC fits in other than as an AM, which I’m not sure he is. If we stick with that I’d want another striker and a right winger to cover Tats.

If we go some variation of two up and two wide then we need a couple of strikers and a couple of wide players IMO.

pusbccfc

Simms held up a shirt for him......

He broke three bones in his back.

That's a potential life changing injury. He got lucky, he was admitting that to fans on Saturday.

AJB1983

Cracking little interview with him on the CCFPA Facebook with Harry Roberts. I don’t know how developed his English was when he first arrived but it’s almost better than mine now….. :-/

skybluecam

Really depends how we line up and what we do with Haji. I really like the three with Wright wide left, and not sure how EMC fits in other than as an AM, which I’m not sure he is. If we stick with that I’d want another striker and a right winger to cover Tats.

If we go some variation of two up and two wide then we need a couple of strikers and a couple of wide players IMO.
Yeah, I hope we see Wright continue on the left. The noises about him playing centrally worry me a bit, unless he really works on his play with his back to goal he's much better out wide.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

We could have quite a few attacking formations next season.

Obv we could stick with the 4-3-3 with Simms, Wright, Sakamoto and EMC, but that could also be turned into a 4-4-2. That would also be useful for cameos from Tavares as I think his best position would be in a big man - little man front two.

shmmeee

We could have quite a few attacking formations next season.

Obv we could stick with the 4-3-3 with Simms, Wright, Sakamoto and EMC, but that could also be turned into a 4-4-2. That would also be useful for cameos from Tavares as I think his best position would be in a big man - little man front two.

Tavares has exceeded expectations but let’s be honest if we go with two up front I hope there’s four ahead of him.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Tavares has exceeded expectations but let’s be honest if we go with two up front I hope there’s four ahead of him.
Wouldn't mind a third ahead of him but I genuinely think he looks like a goalscorer that works best in a two. Not saying I'd alter the entire formation just to enable it to happen, just its an option if we're chasing a goal.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Sakamoto has the ability to play number 10 I think

SleepyGinger

Tyrese Campbell can play upfront or out wide, leaving Stoke on a free. Thought he looked special when he broke through at Stoke but had some really bad luck with Injury. Might be why they have let him go but if we could keep him fit he’d be a good addition IMO.

StrettoBoy

I'm absolutely delighted that Tats is going to make a full physical recovery from his injuries, given the concern at the time that he might not be able to walk again never mind play football.

I really hope that the experience hasn't damaged him psychologically, for it can happen even where a full physical recovery is made. Raul Jimenez is an example of that.

I just have a feeling that he will be fine. I hope I'm right because he is one of the most exciting players we have had in years.

TomRad85

Tyrese Campbell can play upfront or out wide, leaving Stoke on a free. Thought he looked special when he broke through at Stoke but had some really bad luck with Injury. Might be why they have let him go but if we could keep him fit he’d be a good addition IMO.
With big money spent up front already this might be the kind of striker we'll look at to add depth.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

bukayosakamoto

I'm absolutely delighted that Tats is going to make a full physical recovery from his injuries, given the concern at the time that he might not be able to walk again never mind play football.

I really hope that the experience hasn't damaged him psychologically, for it can happen even where a full physical recovery is made. Raul Jimenez is an example of that.

I just have a feeling that he will be fine. I hope I'm right because he is one of the most exciting players we have had in years.
I think on the ball Sakamoto is the most exciting player I've seen in a Cov shirt

StrettoBoy

Jimenez was bang in form until he got injured again to be fair.

You could be right - I don't take more than a passing interest in Wolves - but my wife, a lifelong Wolves supporter, disagrees. She is certain that he was never the same player after his head injury.

skybluecam

You could be right - I don't take more than a passing interest in Wolves - but my wife, a lifelong Wolves supporter, disagrees. She is certain that he was never the same player after his head injury.
Yeah he was never the same for Wolves but seemed to find some form for Fulham this season. But your point stands, there's always a psychological element to serious injuries.

Legia Sky Blue

On a free he looks like a good squad signing for someone.

Users who are viewing this thread