The SBT have joined forces with the Consortium... (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
no chance,we have a chance of promotion! and its vital we take it in next 2 years.

my original post was talking about 5-6 years in league 2,if we dont get promoted the budget will continue to be slashed as fans stop coming. the break even argument does not hold up long term and in future could see us become non league

agree with that?

We could well go down again in a few years, I'm not saying it's never going to happen. I am more saying SISU wouldn't give a shit if it did. As it stands now we won't.

A -5,000,000 balance in the Championship to them is worse than a +200,000 one in the lower leagues.

covcity4life

we wont be making much money in non leagues i doubt

but i agree sisu might not care that much, but if its even a tiny bit of an invonvience it might help the chances of accepting a bid

thats nopm goal

me personally would prefer it goes like this in terms of priority

1)takeover and promotion
2)no takeover and promotion in mean time under sisu
3)takeover no promotion
4)sisu no promotion

Nick

Administrator
we wont be making much money in non leagues i doubt

but i agree sisu might not care that much, but if its even a tiny bit of an invonvience it might help the chances of accepting a bid

thats nopm goal

me personally would prefer it goes like this in terms of priority

1)takeover and promotion
2)no takeover and promotion in mean time under sisu
3)takeover no promotion
4)sisu no promotion

Not even that, I'd be take not going back into League 1 straight away but building the club up again properly for the future. Obviously it would be amazing to both build a structure and fly back up the leagues but I'd take building slowly if it was done properly.

covcity4life

Not even that, I'd be take not going back into League 1 straight away but building the club up again properly for the future. Obviously it would be amazing to both build a structure and fly back up the leagues but I'd take building slowly if it was done properly.

for me i will be a happy man if in 10 years we are in championship

but league 2 im sorry but i am impatient. needs to be this year or next

in league 1 i am happy to give them 3-4 years for promotion

from sounds of it robins is really looking at momentum promotions within 3-4 year span

we should be so lucky.

dongonzalos

It seems the point of this thread is that the trust and the consortium. Once they have established what the figure is that Joy will sell for would like fans to become party of the bid.
So fans can help when the time comes by been part of the bid via the skybluestalk trust.

italiahorse

Fucking hell if you think Nick putting a banner on Sky Blue Talk saying 'We want SISU Out' will make the slightest difference to us getting them out then you are even more deluded than normal.
What you are actually engaging in is some childish point scoring against Nick.
If its such a great idea where's the banner in your car park saying the same? :banghead:
Everybody should make an effort however small to make them unwelcome.
If there is a small chance that Sisu see it then it's worth the effort.
Everywhere they may look on line and everywhere they go should have Sisu out in their faces.
If people get chance to get near them, particularly Fisher, then they should well aware of our feelings.
Of course a single banner won't make a difference but it's a continuos process of wearing them down.

italiahorse

What and you mean Italia is being shown to be a complete and utter hypocrite.

I just cant believe it! ;)
City fans don't come on my website as I have nothing to offer them so why would Sisu?
Will do it anyway when I next update but Wasps and Riding School clients are not really interested.

Nick

Administrator
Everywhere they may look on line and everywhere they go should have Sisu out in their faces.
If people get chance to get near them, particularly Fisher, then they should well aware of our feelings.
Of course a single banner won't make a difference but it's a continuos process of wearing them down.

They won't get worn down by images on the internet, they want money to be paid up before they fuck off. You are just being puppeted in a PR game, you do realise that don't you?

All of this from the bloke who went out of his way to welcome them and "attacked" anybody who said anything against them that they should back them.

italiahorse

It seems the point of this thread is that the trust and the consortium. Once they have established what the figure is that Joy will sell for would like fans to become party of the bid.
So fans can help when the time comes by been part of the bid via the skybluestalk trust.
I'm already in for a £1000 once the details are revealed and if Sisu ever unshackle us.

Nick

Administrator
City fans don't come on my website as I have nothing to offer them so why would Sisu?
Will do it anyway when I next update but Wasps and Riding School clients are not really interested.

So you think SISU are going to come on here and see a banner saying SISU out and feel uncomfortable in the slightest? Have a word with yourself.

Strange, you have a section for CCFC parking.

skybluebeduff

Put me down for....
762195e1666497074ede151e0cbeb39738a411d967572cbbe24b90cf8db6011f.jpg

italiahorse

They won't get worn down by images on the internet, they want money to be paid up before they fuck off. You are just being puppeted in a PR game, you do realise that don't you?

All of this from the bloke who went out of his way to welcome them and "attacked" anybody who said anything against them that they should back them.
Never went out my way to welcome them at the start. Like most naive people at the time they had 'saved us' from administration and not posting then.
Never attacked anyone on here unless you call debating an attack. Suffered abuse yes, but not bothered, and never returned it.
Puppeted because I'm on the side of a takeover. Which side are you on ?

Nick

Administrator
Nah! It's not like anyone from SISU ever comes on to this site is it Nick.:jawdrop:

I am sure they are all sat there hoping a banner doesn't appear as they would be forced to sell then.

giphy.gif

I do wonder what goes through people's minds. Ignore the fact somebody feeds Italia information to post on here for a reason and lets pretend SISU will go if an image saying SISU out is posted on a website.

Nick

Administrator
Never went out my way to welcome them at the start. Like most naive people at the time they had 'saved us' from administration and not posting then.
Never attacked anyone on here unless you call debating an attack. Suffered abuse yes, but not bothered, and never returned it.
Puppeted because I'm on the side of a takeover. Which side are you on ?

Again, yes you did you were all over people telling them to back them every time somebody said something about SISU. I've never done that.

No, you are puppeted because you were given an essay to post about Wasps coming in and taking us over after everything goes wrong. You are puppeted because you are fed certain bits of information for a reason that you post on here. "get ready to be angry" "get your phones ready" crap. It's a long way from just posting a rumour you had heard, there was and is a method behind it.

You still haven't actually said how people can help the takeover other than "make SISU uncomfortable".

SkyBlueZack

This is all to ensure Wasps survival and our fans are scrambling for it. Where will we play? Ricoh, at Wasps price. Academy? Higgs, commercial rates. We are destined to be the second team of the City. And it's all ok because SISU own us.

covcity4life

This is all to ensure Wasps survival and our fans are scrambling for it. Where will we play? Ricoh, at Wasps price. Academy? Higgs, commercial rates. We are destined to be the second team of the City. And it's all ok because SISU own us.

how do you know hoffmans deal with wasps is a bad 1?

and whats the alternative? butts? do you think sisu will build a new ground?

just curious

SkyBlueZack

It will be stacked in Wasps favour, do you not agree? Do you think we will be given a similar deal or will it be increased? Do you think they will give us access to revenues we generate?

I'd happily go the butts with temporary stands. I don't think SISU will no, nor will Hoffman.

covcity4life

It will be stacked in Wasps favour, do you not agree? Do you think we will be given a similar deal or will it be increased? Do you think they will give us access to revenues we generate?

I'd happily go the butts with temporary stands. I don't think SISU will no, nor will Hoffman.

we have no idea if it will be a favourable deal at ricoh or not.

temp stands at butts is downgrading the club big time, not sure its what id want but also think its as likely as a new stadium from sisu

i cant see sisu or hoffman making a new ground, ricoh is probably best place for us

SkyBlueZack

We have had rumours that Wasps want 750k. We were told they couldn't negotiate because of legal noise. They have recently changed that stance despite legals continuing. They have yet to find a stadium sponsor. All the information points to Wasps turning the screw and getting every last penny they can out of the club. Not sure how others think otherwise, unless of course they are ignoring certain bits?

Downgrading the club? We're league 2. We have a fanbase divided and boycotting games. We have a council hellbent on making Wasps a success even if it's at the expense of CCFC and CRFC. How would moving to the Butts be downgrading? It would give us a home, revenue from our matches. It would also help CRFC. We all loved HR because it was ours, despite the condition it was in or what it looked like. Not sure what the obsession with the Ricoh is? It's just a standard stadium like most clubs. There is no character to it.

Sky Blue Kid

Let's put things into perspective here. At the Ricoh, CCFC rent the pitch, and changing rooms, and any areas of seating(Closing as they did the old Telegraph stand to save money on paying staff at turnstiles) They also pay for Police/Stewards seperately. Do they pay for the food that's sold at the concourses? If not, then they can't reasonably claim the profits from F&B. If, however, they pay for the food and drinks being sold they have legitimately got a case for the share of those profits.

Moff

Notice you avoided the question, so will ask you again, Do you have a SISU OUT banner at your Car Park? as I would hate you to preach to others and not be doing your bit. :emoji_smile:

clint van damme

Let's put things into perspective here. At the Ricoh, CCFC rent the pitch, and changing rooms, and any areas of seating(Closing as they did the old Telegraph stand to save money on paying staff at turnstiles) They also pay for Police/Stewards seperately. Do they pay for the food that's sold at the concourses? If not, then they can't reasonably claim the profits from F&B. If, however, they pay for the food and drinks being sold they have legitimately got a case for the share of those profits.

I doubt they pay anything, just take a percentage. Think that's fairly standard practice now. Compass have a finger in a lot of pies, (excuse the pun), including other football teams, catering for private companies, (running the canteens etc).

skybluedan

Sbt have joined forces with the consortium sounds like some marvel superhero shit but nah

italiahorse

I am sure they are all sat there hoping a banner doesn't appear as they would be forced to sell then.

giphy.gif

I do wonder what goes through people's minds. Ignore the fact somebody feeds Italia information to post on here for a reason and lets pretend SISU will go if an image saying SISU out is posted on a website.

I have never said a banner on here will make Sisu go. Are you a bit simple as you keep saying it.
I have said that we should take every little opportunity to challenge them be it banners, marches or verbally if you meet Fisher.
You seem reluctant to do anything, large or small, for some reason.

Your guessing on the other stuff but you seem worried that it might affect Sisu being here.

Nick

Administrator
I have never said a banner on here will make Sisu go. Are you a bit simple as you keep saying it.
I have said that we should take every little opportunity to challenge them be it banners, marches or verbally if you meet Fisher.
You seem reluctant to do anything, large or small, for some reason.

Your guessing on the other stuff but you seem worried that it might affect Sisu being here.

Why would I be worried about anything affecting SISU being here? Spit it out rather than trying to put sly soundchecks in for the likes.

I am asking you what should fans be doing, you keep saying "challenge" them over and over but how is that going to make them go? Give us examples of what fans can do to actually help a takeover. It just looks as if you are trying to get people worked up and angry but what's the aim? How will that change anything?

You see, I take things with a pinch of salt when they are clearly being fed information for a reason and try to work out why they are saying it. Especially when they keep doing massive U turns which has already shown their judgement to be shocking.

italiahorse

Notice you avoided the question, so will ask you again, Do you have a SISU OUT banner at your Car Park? as I would hate you to preach to others and not be doing your bit. :emoji_smile:
Why would I do that to rugby and concert fans ? No football fans use my car park.

I feel I'm doing my bit by supporting anybody that is doing stuff to get Sisu out.
Can't believe the negativity against the Trust but I guess they are an easy target for some.

Nick

Administrator
Why would I do that to rugby and concert fans ? No football fans use my car park.

I feel I'm doing my bit by supporting anybody that is doing stuff to get Sisu out.
Can't believe the negativity against the Trust but I guess they are an easy target for some.

So it's a case of feeling satisfied rather than thinking it might make a difference because you blindly support things and push them?

Again, how did that work out when you were telling people to get behind SISU?

Why not stick a banner up by the A444 so thousands of people every day see it ;)

italiahorse

Why would I be worried about anything affecting SISU being here? Spit it out rather than trying to put sly soundchecks in for the likes.

I am asking you what should fans be doing, you keep saying "challenge" them over and over but how is that going to make them go? Give us examples of what fans can do to actually help a takeover. It just looks as if you are trying to get people worked up and angry but what's the aim? How will that change anything?

You see, I take things with a pinch of salt when they are clearly being fed information for a reason and try to work out why they are saying it. Especially when they keep doing massive U turns which has already shown their judgement to be shocking.
Massive U turn ?
You must have liked Sisu from day one and can't U turn.
I've Sussed you out ?

Nick

Administrator
Massive U turn ?
You must have liked Sisu from day one and can't U turn.
I've Sussed you out ?

What exactly have you sussed? like I said. Spit it out. It's just that you keep throwing things out there but haven't actually got a clue. I am all ears waiting for you to explain in full what you have sussed.

Whereas you are quite clearly being fed information and are trying to get CCFC fans worked up. What's all that about? I'd say you are the one sussed in all of it.

italiahorse

So it's a case of feeling satisfied rather than thinking it might make a difference because you blindly support things and push them?

Again, how did that work out when you were telling people to get behind SISU?

Why not stick a banner up by the A444 so thousands of people every day see it ;)
FFS 95% of fans were behind SISU at the start. It's about time you did a 'massive' U turn.

Nick

Administrator
FFS 95% of fans were behind SISU at the start. It's about time you did a 'massive' U turn.

95% of fans on here weren't telling other people to support SISU were they?

Point out to me where I have ever told anybody they should support sisu or backed them even 5% of what you did.

Keep trying though, the "hidden agenda" and "supporting SISU" lines don't work.

You still haven't said how normal every day fans can help a takeover go through, pressuring Tim Fisher or putting up a sign isn't going to magically make them sell up no matter how many back pats are given.

Users who are viewing this thread