The Time For Mere Words Is Over (1 Viewer)

trevelfarandwide

Having just read some comments by Tony and Wingy, it just sickens me - not them or their comments, but the context of them...here we are, desperately asking questions and the phantoms of SISU are busy chipping away at our assets in the shadows. We have nothing but questions, and no answers.

Tony said: 'Where's the Maddison money gone?' Excellent point, where the FUCK has it gone, Joy?

Wingy said (and I'm paraphrasing): 'Our budget is lower than last year, and probably, in reality, less than a fair few clubs in this division'

Why is it lower? WHY DO WE ENDURE THIS SHIT, WHILE OUR CLUB DIES FROM THE INSIDE OUT?!?!

It's time we acted. No season ticket renewals, and whoever wants to incorporate NOPM is a pro-active person in my eyes; starve these bastards out of our club, cos as it stands right now, I'd rather see CCFC consigned to the annals than having it's corpse picked at by these fucking SISU vultures for another year.

Who's with me, come oooon, let's have 'em. :) (I have had several large coffees already this morning, hence the militant aggro - indulge me, please :) )

Otis

Having just read some comments by Tony and Wingy, it just sickens me - not them or their comments, but the context of them...here we are, desperately asking questions and the phantoms of SISU are busy chipping away at our assets in the shadows. We have nothing but questions, and no answers.

Tony said: 'Where's the Maddison money gone?' Excellent point, where the FUCK has it gone, Joy?

Wingy said (and I'm paraphrasing): 'Our budget is lower than last year, and probably, in reality, less than a fair few clubs in this division'

Why is it lower? WHY DO WE ENDURE THIS SHIT, WHILE OUR CLUB DIES FROM THE INSIDE OUT?!?!

It's time we acted. No season ticket renewals, and whoever wants to incorporate NOPM is a pro-active person in my eyes; starve these bastards out of our club, cos as it stands right now, I'd rather see CCFC consigned to the annals than having it's corpse picked at by these fucking SISU vultures for another year.

Who's with me, come oooon, let's have 'em. :) (I have had several large coffees already this morning, hence the militant aggro - indulge me, please :) )
It's a bit late for the 'no season tickets' though isn't it?

Think the only thing that can be boycotted are games by individuals buying tickets and then everyone including ST holders for home cup games.

trevelfarandwide

Think the only thing that can be boycotted are games by individuals buying tickets and then everyone including ST holders for home cup games.

Season ticket renewals, Otis. It was discussed yesterday on a thread I cannot recall due to caffeine overload.

bawtryneal

I agree with your sentiment but for me the action needs to be targeted directly at Seppalla and her fellow directors. They seem immune to critisism of SISU and Otium. They hide behind these companies. I know this has been mentioned before but NOPM only effects the team we all love. A long programme of press releases, radio and TV time and even hold a demo outside her offices all targetung Seppalla is required IMHO
The chants should be we want Seppalla out not SISU out. Make her position more and more high profile.

trevelfarandwide

I agree with your sentiment but for me the action needs to be targeted directly at Seppalla and her fellow directors. They seem immune to critisism of SISU and Otium. They hide behind these companies. I know this has been mentioned before but NOPM only effects the team we all love. A long programme of press releases, radio and TV time and even hold a demo outside her offices all targetung Seppalla is required IMHO
The chants should be we want Seppalla out not SISU out. Make her position more and more high profile.

Oh I agree, words alone have no effect. But do we have it in us, as a collective, to organise and carry out a prolonged and aggressive protest campaign? I mean, if we have to use psychological warfare on SISU/Seppalla, then so be it.

And as for Brody, he can take his nominal investment and shove it up his frugal buttocks. I know I'm coming across emotional, and I vowed to myself I'd just let this whole fiasco wash over me, but nope. I can see the confusion and desperation in my fellow fans' posts, and it's a disgrace.

Any way to remove them is a means to an end.

trevelfarandwide

Agree entirely with op but I think it's already happening naturally, people voting with their feet or losing interest. I ve actually forgotten we were playing on one occasion this season, never thought would say that

It is happening naturally, you're right, but as a collective we need to be on the same page; what happens if we have an upturn in form? We go mid table and all is forgotten amidst an expectation of play offs AGAIN.

Then we're back to square one when the shit starts hitting the fan heavily again.

Septic Joy needs to understand and SEE that we're prepared to oust them aggressively. If I have to travel 200 miles to protest in front of SISU HQ, replete with paintballing mask, flaming torch and bolt-cutters for Fisher's knackers, then so be it.

no_loyalty

It amazes me how easily Fisher is getting away with things he should really be hanging by his bollocks outside the Ricoh

The problem is no fucker knows where him and Joy are hiding, if we knew I'm certain there would be an angry mob gathered nearby, as travelfarandwide has stated we now need to up the anti, its time to get ugly

Terry Gibson's perm

The problem is no fucker knows where him and Joy are hiding, if we knew I'm certain there would be an angry mob gathered nearby, as travelfarandwide has stated we now need to up the anti, its time to get ugly

Her I agree but it is known where he is most match days, give the twat a song from me at Port Vale today

D

Deleted member 2477

I wont be renewing next season and wont be a st holder again until these vultures have gone.

I agree we as a fan base all need to be chanting sepalla out and not just a few in singers corner.

Time to bring back the no fire certificate banners and protests but aimed at fisher and seppala.

They dont care about the club and are currently laughing at us behing the sisu banner so lets make it personal.

D

Deleted member 2477

Have we got any televised games coming up where could make a real impact and all walk out and hand out cards like the arsenal game

Gosford Green

Totally agree. Though I have not bought season ticket since 2012/13 and will not buy another until SISU are gone, the sudden interest outside of the CV area seems to been caused by SISU taking action against the CT, journalists look after their own.

You will have the usual suspects on here soon blaming other parties and it is someone else at fault. Nick must be having a lie in.

ceetee

I totally agree that we have to direct any campaign directly at SISU . I want them out but I totally draw the line at any action which weakens the club. If you want to kill the club just to spite SISU and then go off and support Cov. Utd or whatever, I'm sorry bit I'm not going to follow you. I support CCFC and that's the way it has to stay for me. The club may be in a sorry state or worse but it's not dead yet and while there's life there's still some hope. I want SISU gone but more than that I want CCFC here.

Nick

Administrator
Nick must be having a lie in.

Think you are a little bit obsessed mate, have a day off.

It is the same stuff, where is the Maddison money and the wage budget.

People are going ape shit about the budget while they shout about NOPM. You couldn't make it up. Mowbray has said himself he was shooting too high, that's a problem with the players he was looking at rather than the budget. The budget is by no means top 6, but it is nowhere near bottom of the league where we are now.

Mowbray also said if there was a difference in the budget it wasn't noticeable didn't he? Why would he make that up? It just makes him look clueless.

People are just trying their hardest it seems to get each other wound up.

the rumpo kid

I asked yesterday if anyone knew the address of sisu, now i'll ask does anyone know the addresses of timmy and joy ?

trevelfarandwide

Think you are a little bit obsessed mate, have a day off.

It is the same stuff, where is the Maddison money and the wage budget.

People are going ape shit about the budget while they shout about NOPM. You couldn't make it up. Mowbray has said himself he was shooting too high, that's a problem with the players he was looking at rather than the budget. The budget is by no means top 6, but it is nowhere near bottom of the league where we are now.

Mowbray also said if there was a difference in the budget it wasn't noticeable didn't he? Why would he make that up? It just makes him look clueless.

People are just trying their hardest it seems to get each other wound up.

No, it isn't the 'same stuff', Nick. Far from it, it's the tipping point, for me at least. It seems many agree, so it's not 'the same old story', and as a CCFC fan yourself, perhaps it's time you found that fire in your belly.

We're fucked off, we've had a tit-full and we have to start putting words into actions. Whinging and grizzling about the climate of CCFC is futile; words against SISU are futile. Ugly is the way to go, henceforth, and it takes more bollocks to at least fight for what's right than to just sit on the fence and accept the direction this club is heading.

We are the voice of CCFC, and our actions can create a shit storm for Joy et al.

Nick

Administrator
No, it isn't the 'same stuff', Nick. Far from it, it's the tipping point, for me at least. It seems many agree, so it's not 'the same old story', and as a CCFC fan yourself, perhaps it's time you found that fire in your belly.

We're fucked off, we've had a tit-full and we have to start putting words into actions. Whinging and grizzling about the climate of CCFC is futile; words against SISU are futile. Ugly is the way to go, henceforth, and it takes more bollocks to at least fight for what's right than to just sit on the fence and accept the direction this club is heading.

We are the voice of CCFC, and our actions can create a shit storm for Joy et al.

How long have people been saying about the Maddison money and how many times has it been discussed on here? Venus has also alluded to it a few times.

The budget, how often has that been discussed?

Again, it just looks like it is people trying to get each other wound up and angry, what is that going to fix or achieve? Don't try and patronise me about what I should and shouldn't be doing because I don't get angry on demand because you throw some questions out, that you probably couldn't give a shit what the answers are anyway it is just the latest buzz words.

Brylowes

There was a ST holding poster on here a couple of days ago who came up with what I thought
Was an excellent idea, as like you say Otis that ship has sailed this season Re: STs.
He was suggesting the trust word an open letter to SISU on behalf of all ST holders
Informing them that the current ST holders who have signed the letter will definitely
not be renewing next season. If there's 5000 ST holders and 3500 sign, it will leave
Them with no illusions as to what they can expect next season.

The CT petition has spurred a fresh determination and will to rid our club of the disease
That has infected every part of if, it's very important that the pressure keeps being
Applied in anyway possible.IMHO

Kingokings204

I agree with the OP and whilst I am not NOPM myself I am just simply not going. I am not a season ticket holder and been to one game this season. (Shrewsbury) I will admit the poor form is part of the reason or was but now I am devastated mowbray has gone. Clearly made mistakes this summer but him leaving doesn't solve our problems. Now I am simply staying away but i don't want to go. So as someone said people are naturally voting with their feet anyway.

The only answer is to starve sisu out. Sorry but that's the harsh reality. We are bottom of the league anyway what do we have to lose now? We are not going to force them out with petitions and protest marches else that would be fine. Their only language is money and I don't have a problem with that but then their is the answer to get rid of them. Whilst they are struggling without ccfc then now is the time to hit.

And to answer Nick, yes it's the NOPM brigade moaning about the budget etc and fair point but their point is if sisu invested and doubled the budget let's say from 2m to 4m this in turn would get really good players and winning games becomes very likely with promotion. In turn more fans turn up and spend and support anyway. And added income if promoted by 5-6mil.

What we are in is a death spiral Nick and others a bit like austerity cuts in a way if you keep cutting the budget in ccfc then you get less quality players which in turn lose more games which in turn is the bottom of the league and relegation fights which means fans lose interest and don't turn up which means the budget has to be cut again because of lack of paying customers and then you get less good players again and you keep spiraling down and down and down. It's only going one way.

Nick

Administrator
I agree with the OP and whilst I am not NOPM myself I am just simply not going. I am not a season ticket holder and been to one game this season. (Shrewsbury) I will admit the poor form is part of the reason or was but now I am devastated mowbray has gone. Clearly made mistakes this summer but him leaving doesn't solve our problems. Now I am simply staying away but i don't want to go. So as someone said people are naturally voting with their feet anyway.

The only answer is to starve sisu out. Sorry but that's the harsh reality. We are bottom of the league anyway what do we have to lose now? We are not going to force them out with petitions and protest marches else that would be fine. Their only language is money and I don't have a problem with that but then their is the answer to get rid of them. Whilst they are struggling without ccfc then now is the time to hit.

And to answer Nick, yes it's the NOPM brigade moaning about the budget etc and fair point but their point is if sisu invested and doubled the budget let's say from 2m to 4m this in turn would get really good players and winning games becomes very likely with promotion. In turn more fans turn up and spend and support anyway. And added income if promoted by 5-6mil.

What we are in is a death spiral Nick and others a bit like austerity cuts in a way if you keep cutting the budget in ccfc then you get less quality players which in turn lose more games which in turn is the bottom of the league and relegation fights which means fans lose interest and don't turn up which means the budget has to be cut again because of lack of paying customers and then you get less good players again and you keep spiraling down and down and down. It's only going one way.

Where does the club get the money though for taking the budget from 2m to 4m? It is all well and good saying "Yes we need the highest budget in the league to get all the best players and the best managers and win every game" but what happens if we don't? Who do we owe the extra money to?

Surely it is the same for every football club? Why hasn't every team in League 1 and 2 just had a few mill chucked in that the club can't afford?

I just don't see the logic of trying to starve the club with NOPM while moaning about the budget and then saying that we should magic up a couple of million on wages from somewhere.

We are bottom of the league, we don't have the lowest budget in the League. Mowbray screwed up big time with his recruitment which people have been saying for weeks but people don't seem to want to accept.

Nick

Administrator
What happens once the club has no income?

What is your aim going to be, once the club has no income? What do you intend to happen then?

Shout that the players have been sold, ask where the money is, wonder why the wage budgets get slashed, ask SISU to put money in.

Can't think of anything worse than SISU putting more money in, surely it's much better and appealing to other buyers / and makes it easier for the fans to take on the better it is to break even?

Otis

Agree entirely with op but I think it's already happening naturally, people voting with their feet or losing interest. I ve actually forgotten we were playing on one occasion this season, never thought would say that
Me too and I have a season ticket!!

D

Deleted member 2477

So we sit back and do nothing then and let sisu sell anything left, build on the training ground and re locate to the mamorial park in 18 months.

If you really agree that sisu are bad news then whats your plan nick and nw to get rid instead of knocking everyone els

Sbarcher

And if they do, it shouldn't be posted up publicly on here....
All information concerning Directors are published on Companies House website. This,of course, is purely for information purposes.

Grendel

The Maddison money (which I suspect is not as much as people think up front) was used to partly pay a loan which was made last season and the rest will fund the club in the future.

Nick

Administrator
So wesit back and do nothing then and let sisu sell anything left, build on the training ground and re locate to the mamorial park in 18 months.

If you really agree that sisu are bad news then whats your plan nick and nw to get rid instead of knocking everyone els

As has been said, they need to be given a way out. Just shouting GET OUT is pretty much like shouting GET OUT to somebody who is locked in a room.

It is a much better option than trying to kill off the club we all support, while wondering why we haven't got the best budget in the league isn't it?

People are wanting to get angry and worked up, we can see that with threads like this with the sole aim to get people angry, we see that when people get upset that people like Brylowes can have a joke with others he disagrees with about other stuff and people get annoyed by it. Not to mention the article on the telegraph where Mowbray is quoted that he knew the budget but he was aiming too high, strangely it looks as if there isn't a single comment about that one.

As hard as it may be, people need to put all of the anger to the site while thinking of ways about things.

NorthernWisdom

So we sit back and do nothing then and let sisu sell anything left, build on the training ground and re locate to the mamorial park in 18 months.

I've given plenty of ideas in the past, but the gaggle of nonsense means they're not listened to or taken up.

Now tbh I don't really give a fuck if they are, the whole point is give ideas and see what happens - it's not liuke it's personal if people don't bother to take on my cunning plans.

But... it's got to be active not passive if you want a protest that gains attention. It's got to be things that show positivity rather than apathy.

We can all do apathy perfectly easily without the need to formalise it.

D

Deleted member 2477

We know that wont happen as joy wants all her money back plus more

Users who are viewing this thread