Things that annoy you (8 Viewers)

skybluetony176

At the moment moths are bothering me. The little fuckers seem to be everywhere at the moment, especially when I'm trying to watch TV in bed at night, all over the screen, fluttering around, tapping on the screen. Little fuckers.

Nick

Administrator
At the moment moths are bothering me. The little fuckers seem to be everywhere at the moment, especially when I'm trying to watch TV in bed at night, all over the screen, fluttering around, tapping on the screen. Little fuckers.
Even worse when nodding off and one lands on you and you try to punch it.

Hate them.

Gazolba

People that decide to trim their hedges after 11 at night (happened yesterday).

Added re-enactment:

Last edited:

skyblue1991

People who are on LinkedIn or within their email signature and their name is something like:

Joe Bloggs BEng MEng CEng MIET

Nobody cares how many degrees you have, wherther you are a Chartered engineer or if you pay the £150 annual membership fee for the IET.

You look a twat. Let your CV and proper work experience dictate how competant you are.

NorthernWisdom

Hotels that advertise 'free wi-fi' which, taken literally, is indeed true. OK, the 70 minutes for a page to load as the wifi's overwhelmed by having more than a family actually looking at it may be a small, teensy problem...

Gazolba

Multipack crisps, when you open them and they have about 3 crisps in the bag! What is the point!
And they have that reflective inside so at first glance it looks like there are six. Then you eat one expecting there to be 5 left, but there's only 4.

Terry Gibson's perm

And they have that reflective inside so at first glance it looks like there are six. Then you eat one expecting there to be 5 left, but there's only 4.

The curse of the shrinking product it's happened to loads of things from Cadbury and also the shrinking wagon wheel, the way things are going soon the multi bags will just have a single bag in.

Terry Gibson's perm

Havent said it for a while but my wife still annoys me, might put a picture of her up to piss her off like Bruce;).

Johnnythespider

I only watch it to see what shade of lippy that bird in the not so obvious babes thread is wearing this week. A rather fetching cherry lush this week.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

dutchman

The fucking Great bastard British shitty Bake off.

This is Thor's Hammer apparently?

gallery-1473262602-michael-great-british-bake-off-penis-dough.jpg

Gazolba

Graham Norton really annoys me. But he does have good guests.

Otis

I only watch it to see what shade of lippy that bird in the not so obvious babes thread is wearing this week. A rather fetching cherry lush this week.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Paul tosspot scouse prick Hollywood.
(it's on now and we all have to watch it apparently)

Never seen it nd hope never to

Can we add Sue "smug as fuck" Perkins onto the list

We can. And her unfunny but at least slightly less irritating friend Mel

You all know to much about this show must be avid watchers
We love the Great British Bake Off.

Had never seen it before until the last series, but then switched it on because my daughter wanted to watch.

It's now the only thing in Otis household that all of us are glued to.

We really like it.

Monners

We love the Great British Bake Off.

Had never seen it before until the last series, but then switched it on because my daughter wanted to watch.

It's now the only thing in Otis household that all of us are glued to.

We really like it.
That's the sort of response I would expect from Grendel.

NorthernWisdom

Camper vans

Especially camper vans that leave a bisy car park first after an event, and then hold everyone else up by being too large to get down the bloody road when a car is coming in the opposite direction.

Just wait a bit. By definition of having a camper van you're in your sodding bedroom for the night, anyway!

skybluejelly

The curse of the shrinking product it's happened to loads of things from Cadbury and also the shrinking wagon wheel, the way things are going soon the multi bags will just have a single bag in.
people that say wagon wheels have got smaller....they haven't your hands have got bigger ..check with burtons who make them ,they are still the same size :)

Covstu

Camper vans

Especially camper vans that leave a bisy car park first after an event, and then hold everyone else up by being too large to get down the bloody road when a car is coming in the opposite direction.

Just wait a bit. By definition of having a camper van you're in your sodding bedroom for the night, anyway!
I would go with caravans on that one

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Paul tosspot scouse prick Hollywood.
(it's on now and we all have to watch it apparently)

I've never watched a second but a lot in my office do 20 minute convo this morning on it I piped up "I saw on Twitter it's been leaked who wins it the middle aged woman dark hair & glasses" got a load of abuse for spoiling it, I've not even seen the contestants just assuming with the BBC pc policy they'll be someone fitting that profile on the programme.

Last edited:

Monners

In fairness, the best usually wins regardless (can't believe I just typed that - it has become part of my being)

Users who are viewing this thread