Things that annoy you (14 Viewers)

Otis

Pills I had weren't touching it. Quack gave me a new set of magic ones and I can walk again!
Diversifying slightly, my dad has had an ulcer on his leg for 13 years. Been given him so much grief and he has had twice weekly trips to the clinic to treat it and dress it.

They tried all sorts of things and then tried all those things over and over again ad nauseum month upon month, year upon year.

Three weeks ago they decided to put honey on the ulcer.

Ulcer was completely gone in 10 days. What a waste of NHS money. Why didn't anyone think of doing this sooner?

Terry Gibson's perm

Diversifying slightly, my dad has had an ulcer on his leg for 13 years. Been given him so much grief and he has had twice weekly trips to the clinic to treat it and dress it.

They tried all sorts of things and then tried all those things over and over again ad nauseum month upon month, year upon year.

Three weeks ago they decided to put honey on the ulcer.

Ulcer was completely gone in 10 days. What a waste of NHS money. Why didn't anyone think of doing this sooner?

It's because Winnie the poo had all the honey.

vow

Top 20 comedies list of the 21st Century from the Radio Times has pissed me right off :eek:

Sky_Blue_Daz

Netflix choice being fat better abroad then in the uk

Johnnythespider

People that use shopping trolleys like a zimmer frame

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

skybluedan

People that use shopping trolleys like a zimmer frame

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

My mate many a moon back tried to ride a trolley in Safeway , you know the push and the lean on your front one
Problem was he never judged the balance right and it wheelies back and knocked his two front teeth out

Sky_Blue_Daz

Moped/scooter and quad bike riders who don't wear helmets, pull wheelies on the road when your behind them
And I seen one lad today riding up the Keresley road with one leg over his handle bars
There seems to be bloody loads on the road lately

Sky_Blue_Daz

That jolly weatherman who does central news
He gets my nerves
I'm sure he was in eastenders too

skyblue1991

Wankers on trains that sit down and rest their bags (laptop bags usually whilst they are working) on the adjacent seat so others cannot sit down.

Fuck off, you didn't buy a ticket for your bag so why should it be entitled a seat?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

skybluedan

Wankers on trains that sit down and rest their bags (laptop bags usually whilst they are working) on the adjacent seat so others cannot sit down.

Fuck off, you didn't buy a ticket for your bag so why should it be entitled a seat?

Fuck that mate if they ain't moving it , it's getting sat on

skybluedan

The French really annoy me and to be more precise a French women who works in a bakery handling my baguette who has the most hairy arm pits and stinks of bo called krista

covmark

Transfer deadline day and the ridiculous americanised charade that surrounds it. Am I right in thinking that american football or one of the other shite sports they play across the pond has something similar?
Bang on, as soon as that c**t Jim White comes on, I switch off.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

vow

Transfer deadline day and the ridiculous americanised charade that surrounds it. Am I right in thinking that american football or one of the other shite sports they play across the pond has something similar?
I think you're right, it's American Football "The Draft"?

eastwoodsdustman

Loves it when bloke flashed a dildo at the reporter one year. It should be made compulsary at every premier league ground that a giant yellow one comes out at every report.
It would soon put a stop to it all.

skybluedan

Loves it when bloke flashed a dildo at the reporter one year. It should be made compulsary at every premier league ground that a giant yellow one comes out at every report.
It would soon put a stop to it all.

Yeah it was getting mad but funny at least. I liked the kid shouting c**t

Gazolba

People that say 'very unique'.

Otis

I like him. :joyful:

Anyone who's got any kids will know this one.....

Social media! They are all posting photos on Instagram looking their very, very best (sometimes doctored and embellished) and then they put the comment 'Not sure.'

They are all doing it and they are all just looking for praise so they can feel better about themselves.

Luckily my daughter doesn't do it, but all her friends do and when we were in London last week I asked another mum and she said they all do it down there too.

Terry Gibson's perm

I like him. :joyful:

Anyone who's got any kids will know this one.....

Social media! They are all posting photos on Instagram looking their very, very best (sometimes doctored and embellished) and then they put the comment 'Not sure.'

They are all doing it and they are all just looking for praise so they can feel better about themselves.

Luckily my daughter doesn't do it, but all her friends do and when we were in London last week I asked another mum and she said they all do it down there too.

They are obviously trying their hardest so if they put not sure just put me neither

skyblue1991

Local radio stations promoting Wasps (e.g. Free Radio) with no mention of the rugby club that has been here for 140 years. And Coventry people happy with entering competitions to win free VIP tickets etc...

It is completely immoral.

Users who are viewing this thread