Things that annoy you (17 Viewers)

Mcbean

Turns out there was another heart-warming option I hadn't considered. It was left on the doorstep and my old neighbours saw it was my name on the box, so they took it into their house assuming I'd be round to collect it. Not only that but they opened it and put the necessary bits in the fridge. Faith in humanity restored.
I thought you were going to say they had prepared a full meal with it and were tucking into it

Tommo1993

What’s this new thing with people walking on the road as if it’s the pavement? More and more people doing it. Drive towards them they’ll just stop closer to the kerb instead of just walking on the pavement in the first place.

Bugsy

What’s this new thing with people walking on the road as if it’s the pavement? More and more people doing it. Drive towards them they’ll just stop closer to the kerb instead of just walking on the pavement in the first place.

Think they maybe trying to cross the road 😂

wingy

Was wating for that, but surprisingly no.
Oh that not new been like that for a couple year's at least round by me in Stoke., seems to be a territory thing. But then when try to do the pavement its pretty obstructed by the bins being out pretty much permanently.

Mcbean

It’s probably dickheads looking at their phones

LastGarrison

Caught the second half of the Newcastle Man City game and at the end the commentator was saying how not a single Newcastle fan in that stadium would have expected this result at the start of the game.

They came 4th in the league last year and were playing a Man City side without Haaland, Rodri, Ederson, Stones etc.

Hardly David v Goliath FFS.

fernandopartridge

Caught the second half of the Newcastle Man City game and at the end the commentator was saying how not a single Newcastle fan in that stadium would have expected this result at the start of the game.

They came 4th in the league last year and were playing a Man City side without Haaland, Rodri, Ederson, Stones etc.

Hardly David v Goliath FFS.
Yeah though to be fair it's quite true, Sky inadvertently admitting that all the money in PL football has ruined it as a spectacle

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

robbiekeane

Fucking Victoria police and traffic laws. Drove through what I swear to god (as does my wife) was a green light and saw a flash behind me. Looked in rear view and saw the car behind me slam on their brakes.

I was so confused and trying to figure out if I’d lost the plot or if the person behind me was over the line and got flashed. I was so fucking rattled that I then went over the line at a right turn with a red right turn signal and got flashed…that was 100% me and rightly so.

Fuck knows if I got one or two flashes but it’s $482 a pop!!! Cunts

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Pass local school yesterday at chucking out time. I switched the engine off as we were stationary for more than ten minutes due to traffic simply not allowing a lorry to get through.The people had parked their cars on footpaths over drives and double yellow line and corners.(this is normal) In the end the lorry driver had to drive on the footpath to get by.
When we did start to move looked in my rearview mirror and there was a mother behind me who had just picked up her little darling she was on the phone and the child in the back going from one side to the other clearly not in their seatbelt. I think the law need to visit schools at these times on day and maybe these people might come to their senses. Rant over.

Bugsy

Fans taking photos of the opposite team when they score (just seen Fulham fans do it when Mudryk scored)

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Was thinking excatly the same, why would u do that especially when they have just scored against u

Sky_Blue_Daz

there's a guy who drives a mobility scooter up and down the Keresley road and Bennetts road sometimes on the wrong side of the road as well, does my head in

NorthernWisdom

Ebay buyers. Fucking morons. READ the ad.
No longer 100% feedback...?

Actually, eBay always putting the buyer first. I appreciate to some extent they don't have to, but when somebody maliciously uses their wife's account, doesn't send pictures of the 'damage' of something they bought off me, and won't return it when I issue a refund... then I think I'm entitled to ask for the negative feedback to be wiped. I mean, it was easy enough to find the two people on facebook, and even the evidence of them laughing about it didn't count!

Well, not until three months had passed, they advertised what I had sold and they claimed was damaged, and umpteen calls to random 'helpers' eventually resulted in a win for little old me(!)

dutchman

I stopped selling on eBay when my genuine second-hand items were being undercut by obvious counterfeits and eBay's response to my complaint was to the effect: "You are only a small seller while they are paying us big bucks so you can go to hell".

AJB1983

This, and in car parks, especially supermarket ones, walking down the middle of the ‘road’ bit and not getting out of the way.
And people crossing a road and expecting you to stop despite there being an actual crossing 10 metres further up than they actually are.

Terry_dactyl

Breaking down on the A45 yesterday, waiting 2 hours for the AA, being told the car won’t get me back to Cardiff, finding out my bank account AA coverage won’t get my car back to Cardiff, being told it’ll cost me £666 (the devils amount) to have the car taken to Cardiff, having to book in to a premier inn and take a days annual leave today, getting started on by a homeless bloke as I’m walking to the hotel, not being able to get a garage to book me in this week or next or until the 24th, explaining to my manager and receiving an annoyed response, having to leave the car in Cov indefinitely round a friends house, being charged £74 for a train back to Cardiff (which I’m currently on), not having any real idea how I’m going to sort my car situation out.
This sort of thing.

SBAndy

Breaking down on the A45 yesterday, waiting 2 hours for the AA, being told the car won’t get me back to Cardiff, finding out my bank account AA coverage won’t get my car back to Cardiff, being told it’ll cost me £666 (the devils amount) to have the car taken to Cardiff, having to book in to a premier inn and take a days annual leave today, getting started on by a homeless bloke as I’m walking to the hotel, not being able to get a garage to book me in this week or next or until the 24th, explaining to my manager and receiving an annoyed response, having to leave the car in Cov indefinitely round a friends house, being charged £74 for a train back to Cardiff (which I’m currently on), not having any real idea how I’m going to sort my car situation out.
This sort of thing.

So what’s the annoying bit?

Users who are viewing this thread