Things that annoy you (31 Viewers)

robbiekeane

People who drive in the outside lane when there is no one in the inside lane and people behind them want to pass. Genuinely does anyone know what’s in their head are they just oblivious to the world or do they not understand?

chiefdave

People in supermarkets. Particularly people ambling round in a daze on their phones and pensioners who decided 5pm Friday is a great time to do a massive shop

shmmeee

People who can’t accept the wonder of the flexibility and creativity of the English language and insist everyone talk like they did at the exact time they grew up :p

Blind-Faith

This pumpkin picking craze.

Fair enough if places are growing them but most are just bought in and dumped. Then people pay to get in and pay to go and get one from the field. 😂

All for photos.
Have been thinking exactly the same, my Facebook feed full of fucking families posing with a pumpkin, in a field of pumpkins? Wtf is it all about?

just buy one and take it home, cut it up and make a halloween decoration out of it?

Nick

Administrator
Have been thinking exactly the same, my Facebook feed full of fucking families posing with a pumpkin, in a field of pumpkins? Wtf is it all about?

just buy one and take it home, cut it up and make a halloween decoration out of it?
Exactly. They aren't even fields where they have grown, just lobbed by a farmer and people pay loads to go and pick them up.

skybluejelly

When you are waiting outside a shop on a Sunday for it to open along with 10 other people ,there's always some Muppet who walks up and tries the door ..what do they think we are standing there for

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

People who drive in the outside lane when there is no one in the inside lane and people behind them want to pass. Genuinely does anyone know what’s in their head are they just oblivious to the world or do they not understand?
I recently had an argument with someone who accused me of dangerous driving because I do over 100km in the ‘slow lane’. I imagine they’d fit into this category perfectly, they genuinely shouldn’t be driving.

NorthernWisdom

People who turn a park bench into a permanent memorial/ shrine.
There's a bridge at Wolston, the picture and flowers must have been there 20 years now. Kind of feel sorry for the... girlfriend(?) who keeps going and changing the flowers even now.

What I never understand is why you pick the place where they met a brutal, terrifying end to mourn, surely a gravestone / plaque in a calm peaceful cemetery is far better for yourself, as well?

It's not like you keep flowers on the armchair where your Granddad had his heart attack, is it!

Sbarcher

This pumpkin picking craze.

Fair enough if places are growing them but most are just bought in and dumped. Then people pay to get in and pay to go and get one from the field. 😂

All for photos.
What gets my goat is that farmers can now "rewild" fields and receive a payment. Grow more f***ing food and help stop importing it. (But not pumpkins which are carved and thrown away).

olderskyblue

There's a bridge at Wolston, the picture and flowers must have been there 20 years now. Kind of feel sorry for the... girlfriend(?) who keeps going and changing the flowers even now.

What I never understand is why you pick the place where they met a brutal, terrifying end to mourn, surely a gravestone / plaque in a calm peaceful cemetery is far better for yourself, as well?

It's not like you keep flowers on the armchair where your Granddad had his heart attack, is it!
It’s a nice spot by the river though….

OffenhamSkyBlue

just buy one and take it home, cut it up and make some food AND a halloween decoration out of it? Pub i was at on Saturday had a pumpkin risotto with pumpkin seed pesto on their menu (Kings Arms, Mickleton - amazing fish and chips). And the hollowed out remains were on the bar with a tealight in. Big tick!

Kneeza

Had my 5th Covid jab yesterday and I feel like shit today. Very shivery and achey. Bloody medicine!
I had my 'flu one last Tuesday and have had a headache ever since. I have my Covid next Friday, and a shingles one a week later.
I'm going to be like a pin-cushion...

shmmeee

This shit. It’s really not fucking hard to spell people’s names right. It’s just fucking laziness and you won’t change my mind. These are people you spend a significant portion of your life thinking about, you can learn the spelling and capitalisation of their fucking names.

1698668586952.png

Users who are viewing this thread