Things that annoy you (40 Viewers)

Otis

Shouts for handball in football matches.

Hits the back, 'handball!!' Hits the head, 'handball!' Hits the knee, 'handball!'

Doesn't matter if or is the leg, knee, backside or head. Ball hits someone in the penalty area, 'handball ' goes the cry!!

Terry Gibson's perm

Godsend when they are in place and things have improved these days with automatic taps etc. Obviously never was the case in the past though. Here I am talking about nearly 20 years ago.

So many people though now still don't wash their hands at all do they.

Noticed it yet again at the Ricoh yesterday, you bunch of heathen barstards!! ;)

To many years of seeing fans pissing in the sinks on busier days well I think it was there and not my house:emoji_thinking:

Otis

Scammers.

My brother came up from Hastings the other day. He went to get some petrol and a bloke approached him and his missus on the forecourt and said 'Oh, can you please help me? I'm so sorry to bother you, but I need money for petrol and I haven't got any. I'm stuck. Can you help?'

My sister in law said 'Okay, we'll see what we can do.' So she filled up her car, but then also filled a petrol can, went in and paid and came out and went over to the bloke and gave him the can, saying 'here you go.'

The bloke apparently took one look at the can and replied 'What the hell I am supposed to do with this? I wanted the money.'

Unbelievable!

Nick

Administrator
When you see people in the car where the kid is in the front and other parent in the back. If not a baby or for medical reasons get in the back and parent in the front.

Terry Gibson's perm

Scammers.

My brother came up from Hastings the other day. He went to get some petrol and a bloke approached him and his missus on the forecourt and said 'Oh, can you please help me? I'm so sorry to bother you, but I need money for petrol and I haven't got any. I'm stuck. Can you help?'

My sister in law said 'Okay, we'll see what we can do.' So she filled up her car, but then also filled a petrol can, went in and paid and came out and went over to the bloke and gave him the can, saying 'here you go.'

The bloke apparently took one look at the can and replied 'What the hell I am supposed to do with this? I wanted the money.'

Unbelievable!

It's a shame that if somebody was really in need people would think scammer, I had sonebody approach me in the b&q car park at the Alvis for money for the bus I said I had no change so he asked a few others I went back a few days later and he must have been struggling to get home as he was still there asking:emoji_thinking:

Otis

It's a shame that if somebody was really in need people would think scammer, I had sonebody approach me in the b&q car park at the Alvis for money for the bus I said I had no change so he asked a few others I went back a few days later and he must have been struggling to get home as he was still there asking:emoji_thinking:

You must have felt awful, thinking of all those night's sleeping rough outside the shop.

Terry Gibson's perm

You must have felt awful, thinking of all those night's sleeping rough outside the shop.

I did he looked like he hadn't eaten for minutes and his clothes were clean it was as if he had just stepped out of a car:emoji_thinking:

oakey

Airport luggage carousels and the idiots that stand right up to them, or even worse, let their kids do so.
If your kid gets hit when I lift my bag off through the scrum that is your fault not mine.

Gazolba

No. That’d be like using “egg plant”. Shocking.

My daughter comes out with random American shit all the time thanks to Netflix. ‘Faucet’, ‘math’ all kinds of crap.
When you've lived in lots of places, you realize different people call the same thing by different names.
It's not 'shit' or 'crap', it's just a different language.
And if you've lived in those places, you also realize they think the way you say it is just as weird.

xcraigx

Smokers that don't carry lighters or even fags. Every time I light up it seems there's a queue of people wanting this that and the other.

Sick Boy

There's an incredibly well spoken old boy who stops me occasionally asking if I have spare change towards a cup of tea. I give him a couple of quid occasionally, at least he's honest!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Used to be a bloke at Cov train station, everyday he needed 80p for a train to Northampton as his mate had been arrested or some rubbish.

These lads could easily get an £8 an hour job doing something, litter picking, delivering leaflets!

Easier to hassle people it seems!

dancers lance

There was a gin festival on last week at Fargo. They have had others too.

Just don't get it at all, cos to me it's a revolving drink.

'cos to me it's a revolving drink' you are probably drinking it on 45? I find the old 'Mothers Ruin' best quaffed at a rather, somewhat laid back, 33 and a 3rd.

wingy

Working in a unit on a farm estate.
Potholed drive which destroys suspension and makes washing the car futile.
And the waste wood burner they installed around a year ago where they spill nail ridden off cuts which has just delivered my fourth puncture at £70 a throw!! :mad:

Ranjit Bhurpa

Working in a unit on a farm estate.
Potholed drive which destroys suspension and makes washing the car futile.
And the waste wood burner they installed around a year ago where they spill nail ridden off cuts which has just delivered my fourth puncture at £70 a throw!! :mad:
Maybe invest in the cheapest Land Rover you can find and approach the unit over land? Washing it wouldn't be an issue either. Seriously, hope you are billing the company involved for the tyre costs.

wingy

Maybe invest in the cheapest Land Rover you can find and approach the unit over land? Washing it wouldn't be an issue either. Seriously, hope you are billing the company involved for the tyre costs.
One of the lads did confront the site owner recently, just shrugged his shoulders.
Our boss regularly complains but nothing changes.
I'm guessing he gets a favourable rate on the units.
It's an equestrian set up and they have jumping events on Thursdays, we regularly get power outages when the vehicles and campers plug in. :mad:

Covstu

One of the lads did confront the site owner recently, just shrugged his shoulders.
Our boss regularly complains but nothing changes.
I'm guessing he gets a favourable rate on the units.
It's an equestrian set up and they have jumping events on Thursdays, we regularly get power outages when the vehicles and campers plug in. :mad:
Maybe you should get a horse instead?

shmmeee

Used to have a guy in Nottingham when I was a student who said he needed £3 to get to Leicester because his missus had left him here. First time as a naive kid I gave it to him, then the next day he comes up to me again with the exact same story. Didn’t even remember Id given him cash the day before.

chiefdave

Used to have a guy in Nottingham when I was a student who said he needed £3 to get to Leicester because his missus had left him here. First time as a naive kid I gave it to him, then the next day he comes up to me again with the exact same story. Didn’t even remember Id given him cash the day before.
When I lived in Portsmouth there was always a chap in Albert Road sat outside the shops. Went on for years. Then I saw in the paper he'd been arrested for something, can't remember what, and he actually lived in a massive house!

shmmeee

Geographers.

Fucking arseholes all of them. Hated them as a teacher, hate them more as a data scientist. Just fucking agree on a map system and stick with it.

(Bit specific that one)

Users who are viewing this thread