Things that annoy you (15 Viewers)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

People that have to comment on your breakfast/lunch at work.

Nothing constructive usually " what you got Weetabix!?"

With my massive 48 pack box 3 inches from me!
"No I keep my coco pops in a Weetabix box!"

Then lunch is followed by
"Oh what you got (whilst nosing into my container) is it nice!?"

"No I'm hating it hence the reason I'm troughing it down!!"

Nick

Administrator
Tell you what I hate, people pulling up alongside of me on the motorway, waving their fingers and yelling abuse when I am toddling along nicely and safely and not hurting anyone, in the middle lane.

My favourite trick is to get on the inside lane and not them get back in if they are being dicks. Did it to a carful of chavs once so they missed their junction.

Nick

Administrator
People that have to comment on your breakfast/lunch at work.

Nothing constructive usually " what you got Weetabix!?"

With my massive 48 pack box 3 inches from me!
"No I keep my coco pops in a Weetabix box!"

Then lunch is followed by
"Oh what you got (whilst nosing into my container) is it nice!?"

"No I'm hating it hence the reason I'm troughing it down!!"

I hate people that comment on stuff in general. In my last job I used to purposely put stuff on my desk because I knew people would walk past and comment. The things on the desk got stranger and stranger until they just sort of stopped bothering.

Sky_Blue_Daz

People who crowbar their way into your holiday and Insist on planning their day by what your doing
Fuck off and leave us alone

M&B Stand

People who crowbar their way into your holiday and Insist on planning their day by what your doing
Fuck off and leave us alone

People trying to tag onto you whilst on holiday is one of my real hates.
We've found ourselves going out of our way to avoid people in the past. Some people just don't take the hint.

Nick

Administrator
We've found ourselves going out of our way to avoid people in the past. Some people just don't take the hint.

Reminds me of the inbetweeners! That lad who is their best mate all the time.

Monners

London - I have to work there. A rip off and no better than anywhere else despite what people down there say. I like the free museums and the footie days out though.

R

RB1992

Small talk. Just in general. When you bump into someone you don't really know that well, but well enough to stop and engage in meaningless conversation "How are you?" "What you been up to?" "Still working at (insert place of work they were at last time you bumped into them)?". It's boring, awkward and pointless. Especially during a Monday when you're tired and hungover. Just had to hear all about an old school friends "incredible" recent trip to Ibiza.

Gaz71

Going to the barbers and getting a chatty barber who churns out the..... Been on holiday yet?... Like they give a shit.

chiefdave

London - I have to work there. A rip off and no better than anywhere else despite what people down there say. I like the free museums and the footie days out though.
I lived in London for a while. Would never live there again. You think its going to be great as everything you could possibly want to do happens in London. Then you get their and realise you can't afford to do anything because you're paying all your wages on rent.

Sky_Blue_Daz

A few years ago we got delayed on Florida for 12 hours and got stuck with a couple from Leicester
We got to stay in a hotel for a few hours and a meal and drinks
But they followed us everywhere I even went for a freshen up in the hotel bathroom and he followed us for that
Thankfully we were on separate areas of the plane

Gazolba

Tell you what I hate, people pulling up alongside of me on the motorway, waving their fingers and yelling abuse when I am toddling along nicely and safely and not hurting anyone, in the middle lane.
I hate people that zoom up behind me at night with their headlights blasting in my rear-view mirror, expecting me to speed up. Then they stay an inch from my rear for 5 minutes before swerving around me and taking off at high speed. Then of course I pull up alongside them at the next traffic light and chuckle.

NorthernWisdom

I hate people that zoom up behind me at night with their headlights blasting in my rear-view mirror, expecting me to speed up. Then they stay an inch from my rear for 5 minutes before swerving around me and taking off at high speed. Then of course I pull up alongside them at the next traffic light and chuckle.

What I hate more is when people tailgate learners. People with their licenses going slowly? At least they've got some experience. But however annoying a learner may be, I'd be pretty sure they're not deliberately holding you up, and harassing them is more likely to make them stall or get in your way more, than if you give them space.

LastGarrison

Random one but when I watch a TV programme/series/film etc. and someone has a drink from a cup and pretends to drink and swallow when they clearly have no liquid of any kind in the cup.

Not sure why it annoys me but it does. Big time.

ccfc92

Another one;

The general expense of running a car and getting it fixed when it decides to die on you randomly

People who have a go at garages fixing their car for £100, but happily pay a plumber £2000+ for a new boiler they don't need ;)

stupot07

Delivery/curriers. Yes, I get they are on a tight schedule, but some literally knock, give it 3 seconds and bugger off. I've been upstairs, heard them knocking, ran down the stairs to the front door and they've already buggered off. Ffs I had to take the day off to wait in for the package.

Its happened to me a couple of times.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

skybluedan

You know what about take aways , I would eat bits of the food if I was a delivery driver few chicken balls here there few chips like, They must do

chiefdave

Delivery/curriers. Yes, I get they are on a tight schedule, but some literally knock, give it 3 seconds and bugger off. I've been upstairs, heard them knocking, ran down the stairs to the front door and they've already buggered off. Ffs I had to take the day off to wait in for the package.
Mate of mine knew Royal Mail weren't trying to deliver and were just putting cards through he door so when he knew something was due one day he waited by the door until they turned up and put the card through. Opened the door and asked for his package :D

mrtrench

What I hate more is when people tailgate learners. People with their licenses going slowly? At least they've got some experience. But however annoying a learner may be, I'd be pretty sure they're not deliberately holding you up, and harassing them is more likely to make them stall or get in your way more, than if you give them space.

I dislike all aggressive driving. What is it with people that seem to use their horns at every opportunity? Mistakes get made on the road; if you are driving carefully you have plenty of time to adjust your speed. I reckon I've only used my horn about 5 times in all the years I have been driving, other than when turning corners in country lanes.

Users who are viewing this thread