Things that annoy you (19 Viewers)

Middle lane drivers...so only about 80% of the population.
Does anyone else have that self conflict, you're in the middle lane having overtaken a Lorry and there's another one ahead.
Far enough ahead that you could get into the Left but you'd have to pull out again after about 30 seconds.
BUT if you do pull over you can see a car coming up behind you that means you won't be able to get back out till it's gone, so you'll have to slow down.
Don't want to be a middle lane hog, but also don't want to be slowing down to 55/60mph. argh.

Sick Boy

Does anyone else have that self conflict, you're in the middle lane having overtaken a Lorry and there's another one ahead.
Far enough ahead that you could get into the Left but you'd have to pull out again after about 30 seconds.
BUT if you do pull over you can see a car coming up behind you that means you won't be able to get back out till it's gone, so you'll have to slow down.
Don't want to be a middle lane hog, but also don't want to be slowing down to 55/60mph. argh.

Do you find the concept 'keep left' hard to understand? ;) I'd flash you immediately and not in a good way. The standard of motorway driving in the UK is some of the worst I've seen in Europe.

Pipehitterz

Do you find the concept 'keep left' hard to understand? ;) I'd flash you immediately and not in a good way. The standard of motorway driving in the UK is some of the worst I've seen in Europe.
I'm with you.
Keep left, that's the end of it, I find myself constantly driving past the inside of middle lane hogs, which I know I shouldn't do, and they look at me disapprovingly
Why should I have to go from inside to outside back to inside while they hog the motorway !?!

No son I'm talking the gap between lorrys is so small that it's not worth getting over.

I'm the same as pipehitterz and ill undertake as idiots that cruise in the middle pee me right off.

Hence the aforementioned self conflict.

smouch1975

And sound their horn repeatedly outside someone's house rather than get of their car and knock on their front door.
Paping the horn as leaving somebody's house. They are out the front, waving at you goodbye. Three paps. That'll do it, yeah!

Aussies

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

Things not going well in Spain, Daz?
It's been great, but got lumbered looking after a random families kid whilst the mum and daughter buggered off to a different hotel
Every time we tried to go to the pool she comes over and tags along with us

I'm in our living room as we I text and I've got the shutters down but can hear the kid screaming to come over

skyblue1991

As long as you are doing 70 mph then that's fine as you will eventually overtake the lorry.

My gripe is when yet some insist on saying in the middle lane even when there is nothing ahead.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Total ballache getting home last night. Ended up having to get on M1 before MiltonKeynes and then off at M45 as there were lane closers everywhere and not much in the way of work going on.

No idea which way our coach driver went but it seemed a long ass way!

When I did it pre season I ended up coming off the a14 and going through Northampton to the M1, and still hit roadworks on there too! Can't bloody win!

I'm all for doing roadworks at night. Just not nights when I'm on the fecking road :D

jimmyhillsfanclub

I'm with you.
Keep left, that's the end of it, I find myself constantly driving past the inside of middle lane hogs, which I know I shouldn't do, and they look at me disapprovingly
Why should I have to go from inside to outside back to inside while they hog the motorway !?!

Whilst I understand the frustration, undertaking is more dangerous than middle lane hogging........I used to pound the motorways in company cars for a good few years.....witnessed 2 nasty smash-ups due to above scenario.....

...careful now...

Gazolba

Telemarketing calls where they start out by saying "This is not a sales call ..." then they go on for 5 minutes and try to get you to buy something

Gazolba

Music on hold.

Sick Boy

Whilst I understand the frustration, undertaking is more dangerous than middle lane hogging........I used to pound the motorways in company cars for a good few years.....witnessed 2 nasty smash-ups due to above scenario.....

...careful now...

I only do it if the conditions are suitable but still don't like to do it. I was on the m25 at the weekend with traffic moving at a very decent speed, yet some moron was undertaking doing 90mph, which is a lot more dangerous.

Otis

People who when you ask them for Elbow's new album for your birthday, get you a pair of socks and a nice wallet instead because 'it is more practical!'

Grrr!!

Sky_Blue_Daz

People who when you ask them for Elbow's new album for your birthday, get you a pair of socks and a nice wallet instead because 'it is more practical!'

Grrr!!
Do you remember when take that played the Ricoh a couple of years ago
Well my good lady wife is a massive fan of theirs
The concert fell in between her birthday and our wedding anniversary
So I thought I'd push the boat out I got us a hospitality package
We had a great night 3 course meal my wife's cousin who was got a job as hotel manager about a month before sent over a bottle of champagne we had a great night top tickets bought her a few bits and pieces
Anyhow I told her it was a combined wedding birthday gift cost me about £300 all told
She bought me trainer socks

oakey

Cafes that serve you a tea and leave a teabag in. What the hell is that about? Amateurs or fookin Yankee chain coffee shops that don't know how to serve the great British beverage.
I make a point of fishing it out and slopping it down on their counter. See their faces. What do they think you're going to do with it when they give you no spoon or even saucer? These people need to be educated or shouldn't serve tea if they can't do it properly.

Monners

People who throw their dog shit bags into trees - I simply don't understand the logic.

Oh yeah, short blokes with self confidence and women with large buttocks

skybluedan

People who throw their dog shit bags into trees - I simply don't understand the logic.

Oh yeah, short blokes with self confidence and women with large buttocks

A bit like a wish tree but with shit I suppose
Hahaha little man syndrome is so funny

vow

When you have the responsibilty of taking the Bibs and Balls to play footy and only remembering halfway there that you forgot them and have to turn back!

As I did tonight!

dutchman

Anyhow I told her it was a combined wedding birthday gift

That was your big mistake. You do know that birthdays and wedding anniversaries are sacred to to the female of the species? In fact a large part of the female brain is dedicated to thinking about nothing else. Here is an X-ray of one to prove it:

anatomyofthefemalebrain.jpg

fernandopartridge

Cafes that serve you a tea and leave a teabag in. What the hell is that about? Amateurs or fookin Yankee chain coffee shops that don't know how to serve the great British beverage.
I make a point of fishing it out and slopping it down on their counter. See their faces. What do they think you're going to do with it when they give you no spoon or even saucer? These people need to be educated or shouldn't serve tea if they can't do it properly.

Agree completely, tea brewed in a cup is an utter abomination.

Nick

Administrator
I hate it when you have a playlist on and the window is down at the lights and the song is of the Kanye West or Jay Z variety. Words can't explain the fear of how fast can you change it, wind windows up before the N word is heard by people outside the car of a different race :(

Users who are viewing this thread