Tim Fisher (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

I would head that advise, but considering you are a man who can tolerate Simon Gilbert it makes your opinion completely void to me.
Head / Heed :banghead:

skybluebeduff

just thought it was interesting Tim isn't being paid. also nice to quash silly rumours of a take over but Joe elliott and fisher have met a couple of times in the last week.
You haven't quashed anything and Tim has publicly said he don't get paid by CCFC.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
The fact that Venus is still listed is not significant its just, not for the first time, a delay in filing.

Fisher not being paid is not new information it has been around for several months. There were comments in CT and observer about it not to mention fans forums when fisher confirmed it himself some time ago

I believe it was fisher who brought robins back so he has to be more than a front man fall guy. Some of his other comments, the interaction with FA FL indicate more. Paid or unpaid he is more than suggested. If he has no other function than fall guy then he must be the biggest masochist around. Why would he stay. Yes Sisu pull the major strings. Yes fisher has other business interests. Yes he spends less time at Ccfc. But he is very much involved and part of the problem

Here is a thought perhaps elliot is being asked to be a go between from Ccfc to wasps with a view to extending the deal at the ricoh. There is only a year left on it and the FL agm is coming up in May. My guess the club has to be able to say it has plans to secure somewhere to play for 2018 onwards.

Captain Dart

I would head that advise, but considering you are a man who can tolerate Simon Gilbert it makes your opinion completely void to me.
Learn how to spell too, the word you were looking for is advice.
PS Whoops I am the 3rd person to point this out!

bawtryneal

not a wum at all mate, 18 years proper CCFC fan 11 year season ticket holder, bet you are one of them 50 year old men who bust out their stone island jacket for wembley to relive the glory years

When were these glory years you talk about ?
I'm 56 and apart from May 16th 1987 I cannot remember any.
Also for info, I splashed out on a very nice sky blue Harrington jacket for the day. Looked very smart I must say.
The stone island jacket didn't fit.

Grendel

trevelfarandwide

Some interesting news i've received this week from someone high up in CCFC. TF met up with Joe Elliott in the week but nothing major and takeover not in the offing. Fisher isn't actually an employee of SISU and merely passes on information from a board of SISU representatives lower than Sepalla, has no actual say in what goes on in the club is just the messenger/ fall guy. Hasn't been paid by CCFC for 6 months and is currently earning his money from a Computer business he runs as well as being Chairman.
He doesn't seem the type to be altruistic or philanthropic, he must be on a salary unless he's that loaded he doesn't need it.

There seems to be an odd shift in the perception of Timmy; are we meant to view him as a martyr all of a sudden?

Bollocks. He's a snidey tosser and always will be.

ccfc92

To be fair, the OP has provided no evidence a takeover isn't happening. No sources disclosed, no actual facts. Just TF doesn't work for SISU (I don't think anyone cares who he technically works for, they just want him gone) and other statements that are public knowledge anyway.

Name your source, and people may believe what you post.

Ccfcisparks

I'm letting the spelling mistakes pass considering i've had two hours sleep. The price you have to pay for a decent education whilst maintaining a job i guess! Just confirming now if i can get permission to reveal the name who told me, met him at Alveston Hall in Chesire. I remember why I barely posted on this site, most people angry at life wanting to shoot down any comments made by somebody a shame. I thought as a club after Wembley we were becoming more united as a fanbase.

wingy

I'm letting the spelling mistakes pass considering i've had two hours sleep. The price you have to pay for a decent education whilst maintaining a job i guess! Just confirming now if i can get permission to reveal the name who told me, met him at Alveston Hall in Chesire. I remember why I barely posted on this site, most people angry at life wanting to shoot down any comments made by somebody a shame. I thought as a club after Wembley we were becoming more united as a fanbase.

ccfc92

I wouldn't take it personally. You have to realise, if you come on and make a statement for a takeover happening or not happening, you need to provide some evidence to back up your statement?

Don't take it as an attack on your good self :)

wingy

Far from it unfortunately in your final sentence.
I doubt we ever will after all that's gone on.
This man's resignation would be a start though, after all he has failed our football club in every respect.

Ccfcisparks

I wouldn't take it personally. You have to realise, if you come on and make a statement for a takeover happening or not happening, you need to provide some evidence to back up your statement?

Don't take it as an attack on your good self :)

I don't mate don't worry. I understand people are frustrated after this season and being pessimistic about everything being posted. Just trying to shed some light and share what i've been told, despite it not being groundbreaking.

better days

He doesn't seem the type to be altruistic or philanthropic, he must be on a salary unless he's that loaded he doesn't need it.

There seems to be an odd shift in the perception of Timmy; are we meant to view him as a martyr all of a sudden?

Bollocks. He's a snidey tosser and always will be.

There will be some incentive for TF or he wouldn't have any reason for staying. Every atom of his demeanour screams that he wouldn't do anything for altruistic reasons
It may be that he has a hidden agenda to find a buyer where he will earn a percentage of the sale price
Might explain Simon Jordan's comment about the unrealistic price he was quoted when he enquired about buying the club

ccfc92

I don't mate don't worry. I understand people are frustrated after this season and being pessimistic about everything being posted. Just trying to shed some light and share what i've been told, despite it not being groundbreaking.

So this person you spoke to, said there is no takeover whatsoever or there is no take over from Joe Elliot?

Ccfcisparks

So this person you spoke to, said there is no takeover whatsoever or there is no take over from Joe Elliot?
He didn't rule out any takeover, but he mentioned that Joe Elliott has met up with Fisher multiple times this week but there was no conversation about a takeover/ Hoffman rumour thats been doing the rounds.

ccfc92

He didn't rule out any takeover, but he mentioned that Joe Elliott has met up with Fisher multiple times this week but there was no conversation about a takeover/ Hoffman rumour thats been doing the rounds.

Thing is, well I hope so anyway, is any takeover will be done in a confidential, professional way with no news on it until the inks dry.

I'm not knocking anyone's sources, but the only people who should know anything are Joy/Sisu and the new buyer.

rupert_bear

How do you know What was said.? Were minutes taken at these meetings ?

Ranjit Bhurpa

I live about 10 minutes drive from Alvaston Hall which is used mainly by Warner Holidays as a base for retired folk enjoying short breaks. Is this significant in your meeting? PS. It's Cheshire, not Chesire.

Ccfcisparks

I live about 10 minutes drive from Alvaston Hall which is used mainly by Warner Holidays as a base for retired folk enjoying short breaks. Is this significant in your meeting? PS. It's Cheshire, not Chesire.
As previously said poor spelling is down to lack of sleep :)

bawtryneal

There will be some incentive for TF or he wouldn't have any reason for staying. Every atom of his demeanour screams that he wouldn't do anything for altruistic reasons
It may be that he has a hidden agenda to find a buyer where he will earn a percentage of the sale price
Might explain Simon Jordan's comment about the unrealistic price he was quoted when he enquired about buying the club

I would agree with you and TFAW but I haven't a clue what altruistic means.

Ccfcisparks

I have a friend who works there, i usually wait around there for a few hours before taking them back to University. unfortunately i do not quite count as retired yet.

Ranjit Bhurpa

I have a friend who works there, i usually wait around there for a few hours before taking them back to University. unfortunately i do not quite count as retired yet.
Fair enough, was wondering more if your source was in the retired category perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread