Tim Fisher (4 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

Some absolute bullshit being written on here. The guy may be unpopular, but if city fans can't keep hold of themselves that they have to attack the guy (physically or verbally) when he's going home to his family then they need to re-evaluate their lives.

Funny how the city fans are always in a big group and it sickens me. Same thing happened away at Brentford a few years ago.

Bully boy behaviour. Anyone condoning this is a disgrace, no matter what you think of the guy.

I had to deal with a guy being racist and chucking his weight about on the train on Thursday evening and it bloody well sickens me.

Well he won't be going home to his family evenue they don't like him.

Nick

Administrator
Have you ever spoken to the test Nick.
He is arrogant and likes nothing more then to wind people up.
He will wind up the wrong person and get his big mouth filled in.
Sorry but the bloke deserves all he gets.

That's why I just asked what was said and what he was saying?

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Sorry but all sympathy towards Fisher goes out of the window for me. I'm not saying screaming SISU Out in his face is going to achieve anything but I understand fans anger.

If he had behaved or spoke in the way he has to us over the years with a more partisan set of supporters like Leeds, he would of been fatally beaten by now!

letsallsingtogether

That's why I just asked what was said and what he was saying?
TBH he only has to open his mouth to wind people up his demeanor and his contempt for supporters does it for me.

I have spoken to him on many occations had a few pints with him, he actually believes the shit that comes out of his own mouth it's like he has a script writer who tells him what to say.
(Think it might be Grendel);)

oucho

Correct me if i am wrong but just ws the train pulls in on the video, there seems to be a full on fight going on .... Was Fisher in the midst of it, footage suggests he was walking away when it turned into aggro.

Otis

Sorry but all sympathy towards Fisher goes out of the window for me. I'm not saying screaming SISU Out in his face is going to achieve anything but I understand fans anger.

If he had behaved or spoke in the way he has to us over the years with a more partisan set of supporters like Leeds, he would of been fatally beaten by now!

Still doesn't make it right obviously and it's not about sympathy, it's simply about showing just a little bit of respect and treating him like a human being.

Nick

Administrator
TBH he only has to open his mouth to wind people up his demeanor and his contempt for supporters does it for me.

I have spoken to him on many occations had a few pints with him, he actually believes the shit that comes out of his own mouth it's like he has a script writer who tells him what to say.
(Think it might be Grendel);)
That still doesn't say what he said today though? Gives a better idea on what happened then.

If a group of people walked up and had a go and kicked off on a bloke, it's different if he's said nothing or not so just trying to get an idea. That's all.

ccfcway

he knows exactly the reaction he would get being amongst the fans just after the game.

Not condoning or supporting anything that went on, but bloody hell, you would think he would have some common sense and either hold back and spend some time with the chesterfield chairman, or go another way.

Otis

Correct me if i am wrong but just ws the train pulls in on the video, there seems to be a full on fight going on .... Was Fisher in the midst of it, footage suggests he was walking away when it turned into aggro.
Yep. He walks camly away and City fans seeming just start fighting with each other.

skybluegod

he knows exactly the reaction he would get being amongst the fans just after the game.

Not condoning or supporting anything that went on, but bloody hell, you would think he would have some common sense and either hold back and spend some time with the chesterfield chairman, or go another way.

Why should he have too? What does that show about cov fans, if a man has to change his plans just because he might get attacked with out any provocation?

oucho

Grendel asks what's provocative about waiting for a train at a station. Nothong, objectively. But it's like asking what's thr problem with Mrs Thatcher turning up at a WMC in the late 80s in Sheffield/Rhonda/Mansfield etc....seems a bit gratuituous and self conciously likely to annoy. He has a car (we know that from Crawley away and balloongate) so just drive it, less hassle for all concerned.

skybluegod

Grendel asks what's provocative about waiting for a train at a station. Nothong, objectively. But it's like asking what's thr problem with Mrs Thatcher turning up at a WMC in the late 80s in Sheffield/Rhonda/Mansfield etc....seems a bit gratuituous and self conciously likely to annoy. He has a car (we know that from Crawley away and balloongate) so just drive it, less hassle for all concerned.

Well you don't know his personal situation? Maybe it's in for repair or something? Why should he have to change his plans for a bunch of moron fans, that can't even have a conversation, and just want to get in his face and start a fight

Otis

Think I more have a problem with he deserves everything he gets and it's seemingly okay to go and lamp him one.

Monkeyface

Still doesn't make it right obviously and it's not about sympathy, it's simply about showing just a little bit of respect and treating him like a human being.

The same respect he has shown us? Sorry Otis, your posts are usually the ones I agree with most. This time you're wrong, Fisher in conjunction with Seppala and company have screwed our club over. They deserve all the abuse they get.

letsallsingtogether

It's just common decency in public though, don't you think?

Or perhaps you think going up to complete strangers and giving them a load of abuse is acceptable behaviour.
I don't give abuse to strangers.
Then again Tim is not a stranger, he is the face of the club sorry but it comes with the job.
He is not the first chairman of a football club to be shouted at and he won't be the last, it is a very passionate game and people just feel hurt and need someone to show how they feel.
In 2006 QPR chairman had a gun held to his head and told to quit.
Just 2 weeks ago Dundee United chairman was attacked by his own fans at a football game.
Then there was Newcastle fans and Chalton fans and their chairmen just to name a few off the top of my head I'm sure if I Google it there will be a lot more.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

He can be questioned with dignity but not abuse
Let me get this right , your saying people should question him with dignity but not abuse .

Grendel is that you , our has someone hacked your account , because it doesn't sound like you !!!

Monkeyface

Exactly. The fact he's got the train with city fans, who are gutted at the way the club has been treated by him and his employers, just telks me he's an arrogant prick. If you got the train wearing a Cov top, knowing it was full Villa fans, you know whats coming.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

God I sound like some old lady but:

That doesn't make it right?
When I have seen and spoke to him personally, he has come across well, when not being abused and shouted at. He is the face of sisu, he isn't making the decisions, he's somebody to take the shit at the end of the day.

I haven't said it is right. I haven't said it achieves anything to give him abuse but let's not make out that Tim Fisher is an honourable man of good moral fibre.

Fisher has treated the club and fan base with pure contempt and - surprise, surprise that's how the fans are treating him back. Shocking eh.

letsallsingtogether

That still doesn't say what he said today though? Gives a better idea on what happened then.

If a group of people walked up and had a go and kicked off on a bloke, it's different if he's said nothing or not so just trying to get an idea. That's all.
Wasn't there went by car so wouldn't know what was said.
Don't really care he only talks shit and tell lies anyway.
Sorry have no time for him, but I would step in if he was actually being attacked.

martcov

Have you ever spoken to the test Nick.
He is arrogant and likes nothing more then to wind people up.
He will wind up the wrong person and get his big mouth filled in.
Sorry but the bloke deserves all he gets.

I had a couple of phone calls with him and he was dead nice. Told him my opinion on some things. He just listened. Was friendly

pusbccfc

I don't give abuse to strangers.
Then again Tim is not a stranger, he is the face of the club sorry but it comes with the job.
He is not the first chairman of a football club to be shouted at and he won't be the last, it is a very passionate game and people just feel hurt and need someone to show how they feel.
In 2006 QPR chairman had a gun held to his head and told to quit.
Just 2 weeks ago Dundee United chairman was attacked by his own fans at a football game.
Then there was Newcastle fans and Chalton fans and their chairmen just to name a few off the top of my head I'm sure if I Google it there will be a lot more.

I do think Fisher would have had if much, much worse elsewhere. You just hope that we are not like everyone else.

wingy

He needs a drink or two to take in the game.
Now I could be wrong but he must have family up there, fairly sure although he's a Wednesday fan he was born in Chesterfield.
Can anyone confirm?

SKYBLUES90

Pretty embarrassing really, the bloke shouting in his face literally sums up our current crop of supporters.

Were a fickle bunch we are...start of the summer when all these signings are happening not one word of SISU OUT...lose 2 games all of a sudden we're getting relegated.

Why get so irate, over football, there really is more important things in life than abuse people in public like that...regardless of what he has done.

CCFC54321

What a plain stupid thing for fisher to do. Shows the mans arrogance and rhino skin.

Lucky it was Coventry supporters and not Leeds, West Ham etc etc....

Users who are viewing this thread