Tim Fishers Appraisal (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Do you work for SISU or are you a CCFC fan?
I'm a ccfc fan.

Hence I said that's why he wouldn't be or hasn't been sacked in reply to how is he still in a job.

Hence in a thread saying what should be done now I said to replace him, hence in threads about breaking even I've said it could still be done but in a much better way.

Just without the dribble.

skybluetony176

I'm a ccfc fan.

Hence I said that's why he wouldn't be or hasn't been sacked....

So why are you so happy he's plugged a leak he's largely responsible for creating to the point that you don't even acknowledge it's something he carries blame for.

You seem to continually critique him from a SISU perspective not a CCFC's fans perspective. From a CCFC fans perspective the self created leak he's plugged is such an irrelevance it's not even worth mentioning. Hence, a very strange defense of him.

Nick

Administrator
So why are you so happy he's plugged a leak he's largely responsible for creating to the point that you don't even acknowledge it's something he carries blame for.

You seem to continually critique him from a SISU perspective not a CCFC's fans perspective. From a CCFC fans perspective the self created leak he's plugged is such an irrelevance it's not even worth mentioning. Hence, a very strange defense of him.

It isn't a defence of him, it's saying how and why he is still in a job.

Theres been criticism of him from a ccfc view also.

Chipfat

"He is doing his job" - fucks sake. We should just sit back and let him carry on then.

It's not ok, but in the eye of his pay master he is exactly what they need. Unless they go he stays. We are attached by a lifetime of love that's hard to walk away from, they know this.

torchomatic

It isn't a defence of him, it's saying how and why he is still in a job.

Theres been criticism of him from a ccfc view also.

What do you expect from One Trick Tony?

Nick

Administrator
Nick - as a fan, do you feel he has done a good job?
No, hence Ive said he should be replaced with somebody who can still achieve break even if that's what they insist on but deal with fans properly and make the break even figure higher..

Maybe if people start reading what's written rather than what they seem to think or what people say to get likes they will see that.

covcity4life

This is a guy who when told what wasps do to attract young fans and how ccfc should try immitate,turned around and said we give felt tip pens out you wasps lover!!

I guess you could says pro ccfc thats for sure!

Nick

Administrator
This is a guy who when told what wasps do to attract young fans and how ccfc should try immitate,turned around and said we give felt tip pens out you wasps lover!!

I guess you could says pro ccfc thats for sure!
Who said that then? Wasn't it you who said you didn't actually know what was done when commenting?

I'll openly defend the jsbs and volunteers.

What's your point?

italiahorse

See through what? That from sisus perspective he will be doing a sterling job? Hence he is still here.
The lack of any comments against TF from you shows us exactly where you stand.
Playing devils advocate maybe, or more than likely trying to justify the unjustifiable for the sake of not upsetting 'the team'.

Nick

Administrator
The lack of any comments against TF from you shows us exactly where you stand.
Playing devils advocate maybe, or more than likely trying to justify the unjustifiable for the sake of not upsetting 'the team'.
There are threads and comments from me.

Still, another to wade in.

Nick

Administrator
To be honest if it was my first time on here I would say you are firmly behind TF and Sisu.
Are you scared to say anything in case Sisu pull the plug?
Apart from where I've said multiple times? Including the long thread pointing out he should go for starters.

Amazing really, how many have said in this thread that sisu will be happy with him?

Why would me saying anything make them pull the plug? It makes no sense, it will get you likes and the froth flowing but makes no sense.

bawtryneal

Fisher has followed his remit to the letter. He is instructed to take the burden of cost off the investors and keep the business afloat. This ways monies can be taken out and past back in the form of loan repayments, pension schemes or wages.

To do these things he has to be able to find away to misdirect, pivot and generally be the barrier and absorb the anger and emotion fans have towards the owners about our football club. He is not stupid and does this very well, but nobody should be under any illusion about the business owners or him, they have no care for your anger, hatred , emotion, commitment, history or love of your football club. They care for business unattached from any of the above.

They are the all seeing eye, but have Tim as the bad guy for a reason. He even is purposely provoking, obnoxious, uncaring and detached by design, it's a misdirection.

And sadly it's working, because if fans think Tim is solely the problem, the trick has worked. He is an actor being directed to speak when told, to appear in front of camera when asked and play the bad guy when its needed. Our club is truly a bad film and if you want a different ending then all the top decision makers and directors have to go for us to see a different ending. Because at minute the ending in this disaster movie doesn't end with the good prevailing.

And he has done it all for free. What a hero !!!!

torchomatic

To be honest if it was my first time on here I would say you are firmly behind TF and Sisu.
Are you scared to say anything in case Sisu pull the plug?

If it was my first time on here I would put you down as a Wasps fan and nothing else. It is almost like you have a sixth sense when they are criticised.

Nick is right, certain posters just come wading in rather than actually reading what has been written.

covcity4life

Im just saying Every1 sees through it now nick. Cant his behind ooh they are council lovers. Sumthing i used to say all time btw and still will when its required.

Council AND sisu r evil. Cant defend either of them

Nick

Administrator
Im just saying Every1 sees through it now nick. Cant his behind ooh they are council lovers. Sumthing i used to say all time btw and still will when its required.

Council AND sisu r evil. Cant defend either of them
Who's mentioned council lover in this thread?

I've said Fisher will be doing a great job in sisus eyes, I've said multiple times from a ccfc point of view he could be replaced easily with somebody who can connect with fans and do the same things but in a much better way.

How many people in this thread have said that sisu will be happy with what he does?

covcity4life

Who's mentioned council lover in this thread?

Anyone who ppints out your defensing of fisher sisu etc you make out as someone who hates cov.

Then your minions do same

Im just saying i can see it all happening and there's no need. We all love ccfc end of day

Look at me. Ill argue with anyone. Its important not build armies on a forum lol. Just be a lone wolf :)

Nick

Administrator
Anyone who ppints out your defensing of fisher sisu etc you make out as someone who hates cov.

Then your minions do same

Im just saying i can see it all happening and there's no need. We all love ccfc end of day

Look at me. Ill argue with anyone. Its important not build armies on a forum lol. Just be a lone wolf :)

So, where in this thread has anything about the council been mentioned until you did? The same as you pointed out me defending the jsb stuff.

It hasn't, the same as italia had resorted to making crap up.

Defensing?

chiefdave

How is this man still in a job?
Absolutely agree if you look at it from our point of view.

Problem is SISU aren't supporters of the club. What they term a success will be very different from us.

On the basis that he's still here you have to assume that SISU are happy with his performance and therefore he is meeting the targets they set for him.

His target next season is unlikely to be promotion, it will be to how to deal with a lower income without requiring any funds from SISU.

James Smith

and this thread shows why from sisus point of view fisher does an excellent job. He limits the amount of flak Seppala takes. He's also stopped ccfc making a loss for sisu which is what sisu are bothered about. Fisher is the monkey not the organ grinder and for things to change it's seppala who has to go

When I read the Telegraph website yesterday and it had at 18:03 "From joy to despair: 15 photos that sum up today's match" I remembered Joy was still around (although not in Coventry I suspect). Tim may have been great for SISU but a disaster for us. Get rid of Joy - you could argue Tim has already done that :( - and Tim won't be far behind her out the door I hope.

Yesterday evening as we were closing Mr Blue Sky went out over the tannoy followed by Go for it City when all the customers had gone. It was a really nice gesture and helped numb the pain until the pub could do that for me.
PUSB.

SkyblueSpecial

Absolutely agree if you look at it from our point of view.

Problem is SISU aren't supporters of the club. What they term a success will be very different from us.

On the basis that he's still here you have to assume that SISU are happy with his performance and therefore he is meeting the targets they set for him.

His target next season is unlikely to be promotion, it will be to how to deal with a lower income without requiring any funds from SISU.

I would imagine one of his targets is to improve the saleability of the club. That would be one he has completely failed.

italiahorse

If it was my first time on here I would put you down as a Wasps fan and nothing else. It is almost like you have a sixth sense when they are criticised.

Nick is right, certain posters just come wading in rather than actually reading what has been written.
Weak argument as I can do both.
Love to know where I big up Wasps other than make no secret I go.
You seem to think that fans can't have an opinion because they also support Wasps.
But keep using it as an argument when you have little else.

italiahorse

Apart from where I've said multiple times? Including the long thread pointing out he should go for starters.

Amazing really, how many have said in this thread that sisu will be happy with him?

Why would me saying anything make them pull the plug? It makes no sense, it will get you likes and the froth flowing but makes no sense.
... and Sisu ?
TF is just one of their line of puppets.
Do you want Sisu to go as well as it's not clear to me ?

Nick

Administrator
... and Sisu ?
TF is just one of their line of puppets.
Do you want Sisu to go as well as it's not clear to me ?

As I've put in so many threads, I'd love for a better option to come in (which clearly isn't hard).

Still, you can keep making shit up for the likes and the froth.

singers_pore

Because it depends on his actual targets doesn't it for his job?

Not losing money

And yet, you also claim (when it suits your purpose) that the club and SISU are completely separate.

Fisher's main target set by SISU was to get the Ricoh deal sorted. That was another epic fail from Tim Donald Fisher. But according to you, that failure doesn't reflect on Fisher because it's all the fault of CCC, Wasps, etc.

After we were relegated to L1, Fisher himself claimed that the number one priority was promotion because, apparently, Joy was very upset about being relegated from the Championship. Another epic fail from your hero.

But you go ahead and continue with your deflections of criticism against TF. And at the same you accuse anyone who disagrees with your agenda of "frothing at the mouth".

Nick

Administrator
And yet, you also claim (when it suits your purpose) that the club and SISU are completely separate.

Fisher's main target set by SISU was to get the Ricoh deal sorted. That was another epic fail from Tim Donald Fisher. But according to you, that failure doesn't reflect on Fisher because it's all the fault of CCC, Wasps, etc.

After we were relegated to L1, Fisher himself claimed that the number one priority was promotion because, apparently, Joy was very upset about being relegated from the Championship. Another epic fail from your hero.

But you go ahead and continue with your deflections of criticism against TF. And at the same you accuse anyone who disagrees with your agenda of "frothing at the mouth".

How is it a deflection? The funniest thing is multiple people have said the same thing as me in this very thread but the selective reading must have come out to play again.

Maybe if people weren't thick as fuck I wouldn't say they were frothing at the mouth, more interested in writing tick lists and getting likes than anything else.

"my hero", again you clearly haven't read the threads saying he needs to go from a CCFC perspective and in depth reasons why and what his replacement should be doing.

Still, it's easier to just shout "SISU lover" and "defending SISU" etc isn't it when multiple other people have said the same thing?

Senior Vick from Alicante

Their are 2 points raised in this thread at the minute. The first is where does Nicks loyaltys lie? I would say they are with the club, what he does have is what I call the Stuart Linell nack. He tries to stimulate the thread by playing devils advocate and looking on to often an occasion, the view from both sides of the fence. This by no means suggests he is beholden to Fischer or Sisu in any way other than by his support for the club.

The second point is Fischer, the man is an out and out liar. He has consistently lied about the Coventry topic of the day, theirs that many to mention its beyond belief. AS far as Joy is concerned she is paying him to be the shit filter between her and the club and its something he is very good at. He's teflon coated and doesn't give a shit, hell take the flak as long as she pays the wedge. In any other business the idiot would have been fired years ago, how many owners would sanction a business alienating itself from its income stream? It's not right to wish ill against a man but its hard not to with this conceited prick.

Users who are viewing this thread