Tom Brady minority owner at Birmingham (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

American sports stars seemingly interested in UK sports teams after Rickie Fowler and Jordan Speith are part of a group taking a stake in Leeds.

skyblu3sk

Blues are a decent club in a big city that have been unlucky with owners over the years. Hope this moves the dial for them.

chiefdave

is he involved with some sort of health and fitness brand? the press for this sounds like PR for something like that

TomRad85

Stupid comment! Every club has a bunch of massive bellend fans - Cov included
Are the Blues sympathisers replacing the Wasps sympathisers on here? They're a bunch of dickheads.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

skyblu3sk

Why? Their fans are, on the whole, a bunch of massive bellends.

I guess I have a few family members who support them. They let us play as St Andrews when we needed to as well and our clubs have never had any particular beef like Aston Villa and the random rivalry with Leicester for a while.

David O'Day

I guess I have a few family members who support them. They let us play as St Andrews when we needed to as well and our clubs have never had any particular beef like Aston Villa and the random rivalry with Leicester for a while.
Cool, the fact the charged us the market rate for leasing their ground makes up for the fact that on multiple occasions they have tried to jump up and down on any city fans head they can find

skyblu3sk

Cool, the fact the charged us the market rate for leasing their ground makes up for the fact that on multiple occasions they have tried to jump up and down on any city fans head they can find
Just saying I have no beef with them. You do you like I couldn't give a shit.

Travs

That isn't every BCFC fan though is it...... its like us getting the hump with Sunderland claiming that we're a city of total wankers due to an event in 1977 which we have no control over, and a few people throwing shit/piss around (which probably didn't actually happen)

David O'Day

That isn't every BCFC fan though is it...... its like us getting the hump with Sunderland claiming that we're a city of total wankers due to an event in 1977 which we have no control over, and a few people throwing shit/piss around (which probably didn't actually happen)
And?

pusbccfc

Birmingham fans have well and truly lost their heads.

Talking about a 60k stadium at the NEC haha! They couldn't sell out 17k last season ffs!

pusbccfc

When Gold and Sullivan took over, I hated the sleeping giant narrative.

They're the same size as us, at best.

Our support considering our catchment area is disappointing but theirs is one of the worst in the country.

They like to think of themselves as the proper Birmingham club and can't sell 17k.

alexccfc99

Disgusting isn't it mate. They are a horrible bunch.

Never forget when they attacked a bloke who was with his daughter before/after the FA Cup game in 2020 from behind - proper knuckle dragging dickhead fanbase

I’d rather see The Villa win something than them every day of the week

Otis

I have only ever really known one Blues fan, my old boss and he was a top bloke.

alexccfc99

Our support considering our catchment area is disappointing but theirs is one of the worst in the country.

They like to think of themselves as the proper Birmingham club and can't sell 17k.
Brum despite having a much larger catchment area than us and us having played seasons under boycotts in other cities have only averaged about 2k more fans than us in their history

sleeping giant though

alexccfc99

I have only ever really known one Blues fan, my old boss and he was a top bloke.
I know some having lived in Tamworth and they are sound enough but they massively look down their nose at us when, as someone has said they aren’t really any bigger than us and I think most football supporters of any persuasion would be hard to disagree with that statement

Travs

Brum despite having a much larger catchment area than us and us having played seasons under boycotts in other cities have only averaged about 2k more fans than us in their history

sleeping giant though

Another way to look at it is in my living memory, Blues have never been a regular top flight team (whereas we were for a large chunk), yet they still have an average crowd above us.

Users who are viewing this thread