Tom Brady minority owner at Birmingham (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Another way to look at it is in my living memory, Blues have never been a regular top flight team (whereas we were for a large chunk), yet they still have an average crowd above us.

They have a higher historic average because they have had Prem stints when football has been massive in the past 20 years.

People forget that large parts of our top flight era was when football was watched by a smattering of fans across the country in the 80s.

Travs

They have a higher historic average because they have had Prem stints when football has been massive in the past 20 years.

People forget that large parts of our top flight era was when football was watched by a smattering of fans across the country in the 80s.

Like i say, its just another way of looking at it.

There's a lot of excuses thrown about when it comes to us and attendances (some valid, some not), but the fact is they're historically (very slightly) better supported than us, so i think pointing fingers at them for lack of support is a bit harsh.

Also heroes like O'Day and others, castigating their entire fanbase for the actions of their firm, is the sort of stuff we moan about the likes of Sunderland...... yeah they've got a higher than average proportion of total bellends in their support, and i'm incidentally no fan of them whatsoever, but it clearly isn't their entire support.

Grendel

As a club Birmingham are pretty similar to us over history

They have had a lot more seasons in the top flight but 6th is the highest position.

Have won a couple of domestic finals. I think the first English Team to be in a European final. Its just the 80's up to early part of this century they were in significant decline

David O'Day

Like i say, its just another way of looking at it.

There's a lot of excuses thrown about when it comes to us and attendances (some valid, some not), but the fact is they're historically (very slightly) better supported than us, so i think pointing fingers at them for lack of support is a bit harsh.

Also heroes like O'Day and others, castigating their entire fanbase for the actions of their firm, is the sort of stuff we moan about the likes of Sunderland...... yeah they've got a higher than average proportion of total bellends in their support, and i'm incidentally no fan of them whatsoever, but it clearly isn't their entire support.
hahaha

Joy Division

Living in Birmingham and working with lots of Villa and Blues fans I can only sum them us as follows

Blues = mostly sound, mostly working class and a good bunch
Villa = deluded, arrogant arseholes

Thanks for your time.

San Francisco

Good for them. I have a brum supporting coworker who's a nice lad and he seems chuffed with the new direction. They've stagnated for too long so he's hopeful of a good season though he still thinks they'll only finish mid-table at best.

Users who are viewing this thread