Torp and Sheaf Potential partnership (3 Viewers)

Evo1883

Funny Face Wow GIF

Martin180

Agree with the sentiment of this post but him and Eccles seemed to click tonight , will be interesting to see who compliments him best when all are fit

Martin180

Good job too, with Sheaf and now Allen potentially out for a while Torp and Eccles are all we've got.
Torp could be the sort of partner to bring the best out of Eccles . Love Sheaf he is class but he and Eccles are too similar albeit Sheaf is more progressive . Would be fantastic to have these three fighting it out for two positions next season

harvey098

Eccles is so underrated in this squad it’s unreal. I’m in no hurry to usher him out of that CM pairing. Works so hard for us and is everywhere we need him to be.

Agree Torp also looks a good player but if Eccles had been bought for £2m+ we’d be raving about him a lot more and saying what a signing.

Martin180

Eccles is so underrated in this squad it’s unreal. I’m in no hurry to usher him out of that CM pairing. Works so hard for us and is everywhere we need him to be.

Agree Torp also looks a good player but if Eccles had been bought for £2m+ we’d be raving about him a lot more and saying what a signing.
Just this

PVA

Agree.

When Torp signed Vivash said it would be tough to break into the team as Sheaf/Eccles is one of the best midfield pairings in the division.

Astute

One word. Agenda's

Martin180

I don’t even think it’s as cynical as that, I just think value and hype affects psyche and observation. Eccles in some way has been a victim of just being here and steadily improving instead of coming in as a marquee signing.
It is , homegrown players get way more criticism and scrutiny than other players . Don’t know if it’s a jealousy thing but Eccles is class in the role he plays for us

rob9872

Maybe, I'd used a capital letter to denote it as a proper noun.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
I'd have accepted that 'get out of jail free' if the original quote hadn't also used the capitalised form.

napolimp

I really hope Eccles and Torp can stay fit and injury free up to the international break.

Certainly looking forward to seeing what the recruitment team find in the summer.

shmmeee

Partnerships popping up all over. MvE and Saka is the obvious one, but Palmer and Dasilva linked well down the left today, O’Hare and Palmer too have great chemistry. Kitching Thomas and Collins is the other obvious one, though Binks was outstanding today and if he played like that every week I’d have him ahead of Kitching.

slowpoke

Partnerships popping up all over. MvE and Saka is the obvious one, but Palmer and Dasilva linked well down the left today, O’Hare and Palmer too have great chemistry. Kitching Thomas and Collins is the other obvious one, though Binks was outstanding today and if he played like that every week I’d have him ahead of Kitching.
Just my opinion but Binks is our best CB has that touch of class.

Warwickhunt

Totally agree Shmeee, but Shefffield Wednesday are absolutely dog poo! If it's repeated against Millwall I will be a very happy Bunny indeed

djr8369

It is , homegrown players get way more criticism and scrutiny than other players . Don’t know if it’s a jealousy thing but Eccles is class in the role he plays for us
My thinking is a lot of it is due to him doing the dirty work rather than the flash stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread