Transfer targets (35 Viewers)

Ccfcisparks

Good goalscoring record last few years, full international, seems in the Vik mould. Fee is scary though if true.

slowpoke

Still need another centre-back and I quiet fancied Jack Whatmough who is available free, but as we have seen lately names not linked Satamoto, Thomas, Binks and now this Haji Wright (if true) are snapped up out of the blue, won’t surprise me if another unknown is dug up.

SleepyGinger

I think we’re allowed 4 players who wouldn’t have previously qualified for a work permit so assuming that’s Sakamoto, Van Ewijk and now Wright we have space for 1 more foreign signing. Not sure if Binks counts as he was originally from Spurs.

Ccfcisparks

I think we’re allowed 4 players who wouldn’t have previously qualified for a work permit so assuming that’s Sakamoto, Van Ewijk and now Wright we have space for 1 more foreign signing. Not sure if Binks counts as he was originally from Spurs.
Wright would have qualified for a work permit due to being an international surely?

skyblueelephant76

Looking at the rules, Sakamoto and Van Ewijk would both have got over the 15 point threshold so I don't think we've used any of those spaces.

Frostie

Possibly actually yeah @Frostie is pretty clued up on it all I think
Yeah, easy pass & he'd actually qualify quite comfortably even if he wasn't an International. The Turkish Super Lig is Band 2 (only the usual big 5 rank higher) & he has plenty of minutes at that level.

Should also alleviate concerns over the quality of the league although that doesn't always translate, lots of challenges to face when making the move of course.

TomRad85

I'd imagine so. These aren't those Hillsner, Jobello signings etc they do have a little bit of pedigree.
Interesting Robins mentioned previously about signing players that previously wouldn't have qualified though I'm sure. I'm expecting a completely random one through at some point.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Interesting Robins mentioned previously about signing players that previously wouldn't have qualified though I'm sure. I'm expecting a completely random one through at some point.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Wondering if this might relate to some promising youngsters for the U21's?

slowpoke

After the out of the blue Haji Wright signing 🤞all the past rumours are out of the window, I’m sure we will sign another centre-back by the end of the window maybe even this week, we still have some Gyo dish left makes things interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread