Transfer targets (18 Viewers)

Hobo

I'm slightly baffled why all Forest footballers bed down at the City Ground at night tbh.

Imagine some of the commute times for footballers with London Clubs?

The Philosopher

It's about two and a half hours to Middlesbrough from the A46 in Coventry (let's say two hours 50 to be generous). To get to the Nottingham junction from the same place is just over an hour.

Fact.

You live slightly North of that junction it's equidistant to Ryton.
Middlesbrough to Nottingham is 127 miles.

Going with your backtracking and waffling about motorway junctions, slightly north? 110 miles?

In an hour?

110 miles an hour?

What you driving?

Coventry to Notts is an hour

Middlesbrough to Notts is more than double

Look at a map.

Step away from the keyboard.

Matt smith

Going with your backtracking and waffling about motorway junctions, slightly north? 110 miles?

In an hour?

110 miles an hour?

What you driving?

Look at a map.

What is this a sat nav session

NorthernWisdom

In an hour?

110 miles an hour?

What you driving?

Look at a map.

I do the journey every month you bloody mentalist (well, seven miles South of Middlesbrough!), and from the A46 at Coventry to Middlesbrough is indeed two and a half hours. To get to Middlesbrough itself (as opposed to where Bernie Slavin lives!) is, what twenty minutes extra, therefore being charitable that A46 junction to Middlesbrough is two hours fifty minutes.

Try it, you loon!

Martin180

Grocery Store Smiling GIF by Moonbug

Alkhen

Hardly a state

just signed Spence piroe
My wife's family are all Leeds fans, this window has been a disaster.

Lost 11 major squad players.

Finances totally scuppered by relegation loan clauses meaning they didn't make money to re invest in the squad

The 2 star players left have openly said they want out. refused to play the first games.

A 30m+ striker who couldn't score in a brothel

They are going to have to have to do a bit more than they have to paper over the cracks

Matt smith

My wife's family are all Leeds fans, this window has been a disaster.

Lost 11 major squad players.

Finances totally scuppered by relegation loan clauses meaning they didn't make money to invest

The 2 star players left have openly said they want out. refused to play the first games.

A 30m+ striker who couldn't score in a brothel

They are going to have to have to do a bit more than they have to paper over the cracks
You always provide a sensible head, I rate that

SkyBlue_Bear83

Hoping tomorrow provides a breakthrough, given up on getting all three we needed. Hoping for the left centre back and quality central midfielder.

Hobo

In an hour?

110 miles an hour?

What you driving?

Look at a map.

You are the one who needs to step away from the keyboard and phone Lewis O'Brien with your knowledge. 😊. Of course he might live near Leeds?

pitts head

Possibly any selling clubs want to much money. Doug is playing hardball (as he did with Sporting for Gyokeres).
Who will blink first, if any.

Skyblue_CP

It's about two and a half hours to Middlesbrough from the A46 in Coventry (let's say two hours 50 to be generous). To get to the Nottingham junction from the same place is just over an hour.

Fact.

You live slightly North of that junction it's equidistant to Ryton.
Can I have one of what you drive if you’re getting from the A46 to Middlesbrough in 2.5hrs? 😂

mmttww

I think most of us will be royally fucked off , more fucked off than we are about football shirt delays .. if we sold our best midfielder for 12-15 mill and couldn't get anybody in 3 weeks later still
Dunno, speak for yourself. We've got a loan with a similar skillset as a backstop. Rumours are we're working on another. O'Hare and Allen to come back. Frustrated? Maybe. F*cked off? Nah.

Users who are viewing this thread