Transfer targets (8 Viewers)

Skybluedownunder

What about Ilias Chair from QPR? Always thought he was very decent and reading some of their stuff looks like he might be moving on,
No idea how much he’d cost but surely would be a big asset .

Leicester are looking at him to replace Maddison & Barnes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

With McFadz on his last legs we could do worse than Sonny Bradley 31 yrs 6' 5" CB and Luton Captain who has been released.

Manchester_sky_blue

With McFadz on his last legs we could do worse than Sonny Bradley 31 yrs 6' 5" CB and Luton Captain who has been released.
Would be an absolute no brainer signing. Low risk, a proven leader, can rotate with Fadz which should help them both stay fit, loads of experience.......

robbiethemole

Hennegan from Sheff Weds has been released, 29 yrs old and 6' 3"central defender, been injured but will be ready for pre-season.
Might be worth looking at on a free?

Sky Blue Harry H

McNally, Panzo, Mads Andersen, Cedric Kipre. That'll look after the cb positions. Not sure what went wrong with Ethan Laird at QPR, but he might be decent rwb material? Wouldn't mind Norton Cuffy back on loan either.

CovLad94

Would find it an odd one, unless Bidwell is definitely leaving, can see him going to Birmingham anyway. Buchanan and Dasilva would be healthy competition tbf

Deity

By Alan Nixon

Coventry City want to bring left back Lee Buchanan home from German football.

Mark Robins is keen to do a deal for the defender who joined Werder Bremen from Derby a year ago in a surprise deal.

Buchanan has lost his place in the Bremen side, although he did start the last game of the Bundesliga season in a new midfield role.

Robins hopes Buchanan will fancy the return to England as a possible replacement for Jake Bidwell who may be sold by the Sky Blues.

Terry Gibson's perm

We have more important things to do than go after another left back we already have three players for that position, plus Burroughs who could cover there.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

We have more important things to do than go after another left back we already have three players for that position, plus Burroughs who could cover there.
Yes but we could be letting Bidwell go as he may want to be first choice, also he isnt going to get any better or increase in value, so we’re looking to bring in someone who has a lot of upside and definitely resale value, also Burroughs may be seen for a different position or to be loaned out for first team football

slowpoke

I would think the targets are all lined up, holiday season now most players and staff away. Transfer window not open for a week. Obviously we have the Gyo/Hamer situation but I’m sure Robins will have a good idea what’s happening there and will have planned accordingly.

Sky Blue Pete

I would think the targets are all lined up, holiday season now most players and staff away. Transfer window not open for a week. Obviously we have the Gyo/Hamer situation but I’m sure Robins will have a good idea what’s happening there and will have planned accordingly.
Do you know

Users who are viewing this thread