Transfer targets (10 Viewers)

Gint11

Being on holiday ?
Is it? Fair enough.

but then again why would he need 2 weeks to decide? Unless he’s got other offers. I’d have imagined the moment the club offered him a deal he’d have snapped their hands off. I was convinced he was going to be let go until he had a good spell towards the back end

DrPoolittle

Not fussed at the moment. Most players are on holiday. I also presume Robins is waiting to see how much he will be given from the sale of Gyokeres (after BHAFC have taken their cut).
Maybe Gyokeres is also waiting to see if a club like West Ham, which can offer Euro football, step in after they sell Rice.

Balli001

That will be another team that finishes above us next season when Stewart comes back.

I’d make it Leicester, Leeds, Southampton, Norwich, Sunderland, Middlesbrough already - that’ll be 1 of Doug’s 5 season plan gone
Norwich? We were comfortably above them last season and we have them 6 points! Not sure how you can predict the relegated sides yet either

slowpoke

Beat every team once we are capable of that thats 69 points add three of four doubles and a few draws we will be on 80+ points, have faith.

SlowerThanPlatt

That will be another team that finishes above us next season when Stewart comes back.

I’d make it Leicester, Leeds, Southampton, Norwich, Sunderland, Middlesbrough already - that’ll be 1 of Doug’s 5 season plan gone
I don’t necessarily disagree with your prediction but strange to confirm it with the signing of a PSV U21 player

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I don’t necessarily disagree with your prediction but strange to confirm it with the signing of a PSV U21 player
I like the way they’re going about things - the idea is to pick up these youngsters from top youth academies. The idea is that they would have technical ability

you add this to players such as Jack Clarke, Pritchard and Ross Stewart and they will be seriously good

baring in mind they made the play offs without a striker for 3 months, it’s really impressive

Users who are viewing this thread