Transfer targets (18 Viewers)

kimbie87

How old, how tall ? We have too many titches in midfield.
He's tiny 🤣 Similar size to Hamer in fairness. 22 and played at every youth level for Norway. Maybe would be better to say he would be an Allen upgrade rather than a Gus replacement. Covered the second most distance in the Erdivisie so got an engine like Van Ewijk.

TewkesburySkyBlue

Any chance we could sign that Lewis-Potter lad from Brentford ?
He can’t be that expensive 😂😂
was really impressed by him when we played at Hull a couple of seasons ago.
some player .
ok perchance to dream 😂😂

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Why dont we sign Messi to replace Gus they’re the same height and can dribble past players and pass a football, tell me someone more similar to Gus than him

Jamesimus

How about Liam Walsh as the Hamer replacement? Think he would suit the role well aslong as he can stay fit. Before anyone pelts me about fawning over an ex player, just forget what he did last time he was here, I still think he would do a good job in the centre for us.
He did okay and found space behind Sheaf and Allen very well.

However, bad injury record and he just never looks 100% fit / a natural athlete.

I think we can do better personally. Took his goal well the other night though.

Colin Steins Smile

Reports in press this morning of Isaac Hayden being recalled by Newcastle from Standard Liège loan. Following interest from a number of Championship clubs. Defensive midfielder.
28 years old .
I can’t remember seeing him play - anyone rate him?

Mcbean

He did okay and found space behind Sheaf and Allen very well.

However, bad injury record and he just never looks 100% fit / a natural athlete.

I think we can do better personally. Took his goal well the other night though.
Was a stroppy dirty player the other night - don’t remember that from his time with us

PUSB-We_are_going_up

In all seriousness I would be going all guns ablazing trying to get Grimes on a permanent and then Rak Sakyi on loan then personally I think we should be set for the rest of the season then in the summer look at Obafemi, extend Rak Sakyi’s loan and maybe sign Binks on a permanent

stupot07

How about Liam Walsh as the Hamer replacement? Think he would suit the role well aslong as he can stay fit. Before anyone pelts me about fawning over an ex player, just forget what he did last time he was here, I still think he would do a good job in the centre for us.
His injury record is horrendous. Since leaving us he has managed to be fit to play this many league games:

2020l21 - 3 league games
2021/22 - 8 league games
2022/23 - 7 league games
2023/24 - 12 league games

This season has been his best but he's still played less than half the games.

He also looked like he's now playing more as a 10, than in His role.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

higgs

In all seriousness I would be going all guns ablazing trying to get Grimes on a permanent and then Rak Sakyi on loan then personally I think we should be set for the rest of the season then in the summer look at Obafemi, extend Rak Sakyi’s loan and maybe sign Binks on a permanent
Obafemi is injury prone can't string a run of games together

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Aaron Collins from Bristol Rovers, plays across the front line, most assists in the league so far this season, was up there at the top with both goals and assists last season as well, surprised no ones nabbed him, predominantly a winger

edit : not archie fucking hell you moron 🙄

higgs

Aaron Collins from Bristol Rovers, plays across the front line, most assists in the league so far this season, was up there at the top with both goals and assists last season as well, surprised no ones nabbed him, predominantly a winger

edit : not archie fucking hell you moron
Good player surprised he didn't get a move up in the summer

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Bristol sky blue

If we keep Godden but want another option up front, Davis Keillor-Dunn at Mansfield is worth a look. Nigel Clough's sides play good football and DKD can play LW, AM or CF.

David O'Day

Imagine chanting the name of a Sheffield Utd player
Our fans are weird sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
the chant wasn't because he was there, it was because they had a chant using the same tune and afew mut not that many people started the gus one

Legia Sky Blue

Given, that Hamer wasn't playing against us I have no problem ith fans chanting his name if he is in attendance, anymore than if it were Dublin, Hutchison, Gyokores or any other ex player who had served us well. If it was a match where he was playing against us, then that is clearly another matter.

baldy

Given, that Hamer wasn't playing against us I have no problem ith fans chanting his name if he is in attendance, anymore than if it were Dublin, Hutchison, Gyokores or any other ex player who had served us well. If it was a match where he was playing against us, then that is clearly another matter.

Hutchison? How random

Chris1987

I would hope that any January transfer business is completed earlier in the window rather than later. The sooner any new additions are integrated into the squad the better .

Users who are viewing this thread