Transfer targets (12 Viewers)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Saddlebrains and West end agro…
Watching Tv GIF by Gogglebox Australia

sylus

but he can play the No10 role, he won't oust Simms, so the only other position in our current formation is the O' hare role, if he comes, O' hare goes, you don't have to agree, just my opinion but it wouldn't surprise me.

edgy

but he can play the No10 role, he won't oust Simms, so the only other position in our current formation is the O' hare role, if he comes, O' hare goes, you don't have to agree, just my opinion but it wouldn't surprise me.

Anyone who comes in and can play the CF, will get the chance to oust Simms. Whoever starts putting the ball away will keep the shirt.

shmmeee

Anyway file this in the may or may not go through. Issues are the fee - as mentioned he only recently joined his current club which means they're being quite bullish about what they're asking. They'd also like him back on loan for the rest of the season which doesn't necessarily suit us. That bit is less of an issue though as either the fee will be right for him to come, or we decide to let him go back, but at least have secured the player before other clubs circle.

We'll see.

Jesus and I thought Saka was lightweight!

IMG_0665.jpeg

slowpoke

We all know how Robins works and my guess is whoever we sign won’t have been mentioned on here or the media the only sure thing is we will sign players, I hope before the Leicester match.

Fysnkysc

Personally I don't see the point in langstaff, he wont be much better than godden or simms.

I'd rather risk more money for some foreign kid with plenty of potential someone that will drive with the ball as well as make runs in behind.

SleepyGinger

Not sure about Langstaff, our recruitment has been really left field and data driven this season and it’s paid off. Signing a 26 year old cos he scored loads of goals in league 2 doesn’t seem to fit that model. It’s a big step up from league 2, see McNulty to Reading.

slowpoke

It is a big step for the lad but he’s banging the goals in on a regular basis remember good strikers have come from the lower leagues Ivan Toney, Oli Watkins both banging goals in in the prem and on the brink of the England squad.

Users who are viewing this thread