U23 v Watford (1 Viewer)

Seamus1

Good to see Bapaga back. No Kastsneer, maybe he will be on the bench again, against Blackburn Rovers

PVA

Good to see Bapaga back. Based purely on pre season he seems the most likely to challenge for an AM slot out of him, Hilssner and Kasta.

(note, I am not writing Hilssner off, just saying Bapaga looked better in preseason).

Nick

Administrator
Sometimes I dont think we use the U23 enough properly in terms of fitness and sharpness.

I know we have a game tomorrow but if we arranged it for Weds we could have let Baka / Biamou / Kastaneer all get some minutes.

As it stands, if people don't get on for the first team they generally sit on the bench a lot.

SlowerThanPlatt

Sometimes I dont think we use the U23 enough properly in terms of fitness and sharpness.

I know we have a game tomorrow but if we arranged it for Weds we could have let Baka / Biamou / Kastaneer all get some minutes.

As it stands, if people don't get on for the first team they generally sit on the bench a lot.

It’s an away game we don’t get to decide when it’s played

PVA

After this game the remaining u23 games for the rest of the season will be played on a Monday or Tuesday

Frostie

You would think, if they are fit, that they will bring off Bapaga & Hilssner soon as they will be needed on the bench as alternatives to Allen & O'Hare.

The fact Bapaga, Jobello & Hilßner are playing here whilst Kastaneer & Biamou aren't would suggest the 3 of them still aren't quite ready for the first team yet.

KG7

Where was Wesley playing today? Anyone know? Wondered if he might be a decent option at RWB but looking at the names on the team sheet, probably not there - or in the two behind the striker either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stupot07

It will be interesting to see which makes the bench first, i would imagine Bapaga is slightly ahead of them given the performance pre injury.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Bapaga’s goal from today:

What the fuck is that aspect ratio?

On mobile:

giphy.gif

shmmeee

You want to full screen it (unless you already are)

I am. What I want to do is watch it in landscape like it was shot but someone’s made it portrait for no apparent reason 🤷

Don’t mean to sound ungrateful, appreciate seeing some U23 action.

Users who are viewing this thread