Vik and or Hamer? (3 Viewers)

SBT

Is there anything Hamer doesn't have in his locker, now he has become more disciplined? Goals, assists, set-play delivery, decent in the air for his size, energy, acceleration, running with the ball, range of passing, right and left foot assists, awareness, pressing, tracking. I am trying to think of the last time we had someone as multi-skilled.
This season he has added running with the ball more often to his game, which gives him and the team extra options. With regards his discipline I think he has improved this positionally as well as reducing careless yellow cards.
Because of his attacking prowess, and the availability of Sheaf and Eccles, he suits that attacking midfielder role.
He’s a gem - I’ve no idea how we signed him the summer after winning League One.

Boosh

I’ll take a charity bet with anyone that Alex Scott will be sold for more than Hamer. I had one last year about Flynn Downes but both posters sadly didn’t pay up

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Sheaf is good player but not in the same class as Hamer or Gyokeres.

I agree with you. He's improved a lot and a very good asset, but he isn't in the same category as those two.

You are also right about the team when he was out injured. It was six games, we won four and drew two during that time.

pusbccfc

I’ll take a charity bet with anyone that Alex Scott will be sold for more than Hamer. I had one last year about Flynn Downes but both posters sadly didn’t pay up

Of course Alex Scott will go for more. An England youth representative who won the under 19s European Championship last year.

Boosh

Of course Alex Scott will go for more. An England youth representative who won the under 19s European Championship last year.

But I thought Hamer is the best midfielder in the league?

SheafIsGod

I am not at all worried about losing Vik. If he does go it’ll be for something stupid (10m+) which we could easily reinvest to replace him.

We need to keep hold of Sheaf & Hamer at all costs. Everyone else is replaceable

Briles

Could really see Hamer at Leeds. He's all action with an engine

Boosh

Oh dear, he’s going to say Bigi because we said Bigi was overrated like Hamer is😂😂😂

Anyway, seems PVA wants Kelly and Walsh instead of Hamer

Attachments

• 1FC01252-8157-4705-958B-5562F32F45B3.png
    1FC01252-8157-4705-958B-5562F32F45B3.png
    719.7 KB · Views: 32

Grendel

Oh dear, he’s going to say Bigi because we said Bigi was overrated like Hamer is😂😂😂

Anyway, seems PVA wants Kelly and Walsh instead of Hamer

Yes my adulation for Bigi is well known

steve101

Everyone talks about Vik and rightly so. He could well be off to the prem this summer. But Hamer is one I'm more worried about. His form right now is back to his best and I fear he could follow Vik to the prem.
But on the positive side we could be loking at 25/30m for those two combined. A large chunk of that would ensure top replacements and a bit more rebuilding besides.
I would rather see the dream of Vik and Hamer in the prem with us, and certain Mr O'Hare back on it too!
I wonder if Hamer would be more likely to sign a new deal if Dabo was given another contract? They clearly get on very well.

Astute

So I can brag when I win as I’m undefeated at charity bets
So am I. And if we reach the playoffs you will not be undefeated. And I took the bet when even the bookies thought we wouldn't make it.

Boosh

So am I. And if we reach the playoffs you will not be undefeated. And I took the bet when even the bookies thought we wouldn't make it.

I knew we’d make the playoffs just like to be pessimistic. It’s a win win bet

Astute

I knew we’d make the playoffs just like to be pessimistic. It’s a win win bet
Pay up now if you know......

So you didn't mean any of your comments to me when we made the bet like I'm poor because I can't pick winning bets?

Users who are viewing this thread