Villa lose 8-0?????? (1 Viewer)

kg82

Calm down? I'm yawning

Meh, I've not attacked you. I've just questioned the rivalry and played it down. You didn't like my comment likening our supporters, in this rivalry scenario, to a small yapping dog? I'm sorry if I've hurt your feelings.

All of the other points I've made, that have gone unchallenged, will be seen as agreed with until explained otherwise.

Ahh, brilliant. Feigning boredom and belittling, the mark of a true debator.... or something bator anyway.

kg82

And I only see one other point? Does it make me feel better when villa lose... yes. I don't point and laugh at them although I had a lot of fun taking the piss out of my mate who supports villa the other day. Unbelievably, he understood why I was taking the piss. Strange that. Same as when we've been doing badly (the last 10 years) I've had a lot of shit off lot's of other clubs fans. I take it. It's what football fans do best, laugh at each others teams in times of struggle.

D

Deleted member 4232

Boredom? its 12:30am. Belittling? The chihuahua was used because its a small dog that has a go at anything bigger than itself, Cov is a smaller club than villa. Debate? I made some points, youve contributed nothing other than 'I dont like them, never have' and taking offense, there is no debate, unfortunately.

You're taking this a little too persinally mate.

I'll wait until someone a little less sensitive wants to talk about the rivalry. G'night

kg82

I've made the points that you asked for. Not taking it personally. Think calling someone a nancy is pretty derogatory too by the way. I'm not taking anything from it, but don't plead innocence and boredom when you were obviously worked up.

Goodnight too

D

Deleted member 4232

And I only see one other point? Does it make me feel better when villa lose... yes. I don't point and laugh at them although I had a lot of fun taking the piss out of my mate who supports villa the other day. Unbelievably, he understood why I was taking the piss. Strange that. Same as when we've been doing badly (the last 10 years) I've had a lot of shit off lot's of other clubs fans. I take it. It's what football fans do best, laugh at each others teams in times of struggle.

Cheers for these, but they don't really answer my questions. All football fans give stick to other clubs, especially when its with your mates and their supported team, in this case was villa. But villa wouldn't have 3 threads open and photoshopped pictures insulting us. Nor would their fans sing about the state of our club right now. They just don't care anymore. That's the point I'm making. Is this rivalry strong? Two sided? It might be with a 'mate' but not the clubs as a whole. It's tired.

You've taken offense to 'nancy'?! Sorry! I can also say, I'm not worked up in the slightest. I will however be suicidal when my alarm goes off for work in 5 hours... until I get to the coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:

kg82

What? I was merely explaining MY personal opinions on Villa, why I don't like them. I can't speak for any other Cov fan. I can't speak for any other villa fans, and I expect you're right, they don't really care. I don't really care though, I like the banter with my mates. That's all I'm on about.

Being called gay?! Yeah, I'm not a massive fan of that!

kdrinkell

I really am not fussed with being a chihuahua,I will carry on ripping the piss out of Villa fans.

D

Deleted member 4232

I really am not fussed with being a chihuahua,I will carry on ripping the piss out of Villa fans.

I don't think you've quite grasped the irony in that statement. Brilliant though it is.

You go for it mate. Rip the piss put of them. But don't wait for then to care.

kepit 2 yusen

I don't particularly like Villa at all and will be opportunistic in having a good laugh and pointing out their failings to Villa fans that I know. They have always given me stick over Coventry's demise and see it as getting my own back. The problem with Villa fans is that they still see themselves as a top Euro side despite any reasonable achievement in recent years. As I work in Bham I tend to find them a strange breed and mentality. May they continue like this for the rest of the season as would LOVE us to beat them I the Championship next season !

D

Deleted member 4232

I don't particularly like Villa at all and will be opportunistic in having a good laugh and pointing out their failings to Villa fans that I know. They have always given me stick over Coventry's demise and see it as getting my own back. The problem with Villa fans is that they still see themselves as a top Euro side despite any reasonable achievement in recent years. As I work in Bham I tend to find them a strange breed and mentality. May they continue like this for the rest of the season as would LOVE us to beat them I the Championship next season !

the best point made in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread