Vincelot joins Bradford (1 Viewer)

Ian1779

If it transpires that selling Vincelot will pay for Leon Clarke I'd be happy with that.

Otis

What a fucking joke they couldn't of got much for him and to someone in the same league fuck off Sisu
Certainly a promotion rival. If we are serious about challenging It is not a good idea to sell one of your best players to a rival club.

Skyblueweeman

Meh...nothing fucking surprises me about our club anymore. The only good thing about this club now is if we manage to get 3 points on a Saturday afternoon. After that, the rest of its a shit hole.

Still, the Suns shining, it's warm as fook, so I'm going to have a nice cold beer.

Happy Saturday folks. Chins up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brylowes

1 player who can put in crunching tackle. Ffs cov. Midfield severely depleted now

TM.and.mv must have signed off on this. They have alot of control now I think.

So we better be brining in 7 players now! And sum of them truly better be championship quality.
HAHAHALOLHAHA

Otis

Meh...nothing fucking surprises me about our club anymore. The only good thing about this club now is if we manage to get 3 points on a Saturday afternoon. After that, the rest of its a shit hole.

Still, the Suns shining, it's warm as fook, so I'm going to have a nice cold beer.

Indeed.

We may be selling all our players, but at least we have a home and an academy.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I remain confused.

As a club you need a spine. Vincelot was very much part of that.

It's fine saying bring Leon Clarke in, but we have just created a big hole elsewhere.

No-one else at this club fills the same role as Vincelot (maybe Lawton, but he's not even been getting a sniff of the first team.)

We have to replace Vincelot.

No agree our one and only enforcer when you looked at our squad he'd be the tough man. I don't see one now.

tom88

Chill out people Mogga is not stupid

His irons in the fire might come to something next week. If he has been sold without his permission I can guarantee Monday we will be looking for a new manager.

Yes Vince is A good player but he is in the last year of his contract, we might aswell sell him and use the funds on wages for other players

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I am so fucking angry. I can't believe I let football get to me so much, but it's like a woman you're married to, who just keeps abusing your credit card, cheating on you, and using emotional blackmail to ruin your life.

Why does he need to sell him in order to bring in players to replace the other ones that have left? If the Maddison sale was (really) 3 million then why didn't that at least cover the losses?

7 inbound players of championship quality, otherwise I'm going for a divorce. We need a completely new team, and the season starts in two weeks.

Johnnythespider

Why did they wait until today to confirm this if it was completed yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Chill out people Mogga is not stupid

His irons in the fire might come to something next week. If he has been sold without his permission I can guarantee Monday we will be looking for a new manager.

Yes Vince is A good player but he is in the last year of his contract, we might aswell sell him and use the funds on wages for other players

He is not the messiah people think he is.

Martin went. Where is his replacement? And the other defenders we need to replace Reda, Stevens, Turner, Cargill?

I'm sorry, but this shit cannot be sugar coated.

Captain Dart

Brylowes

Mogga has stated he can buy some players for cash with this sale...

DEAL: Romain Vincelot completes a move to Bradford City for an undisclosed fee. More: bit.ly/2a7QrMc. #PUSB

http://bit.ly/2a7QrMc
He needs to be sharpish about it then.
It's unbelievable we couldn't have got that much for him, with the wages that have already
Left the club, why does vince have to go before we can bring others in . It's a joke, and it's on us.

tom88

He is not the messiah people think he is.

Martin went. Where is his replacement? And the other defenders we need to replace Reda, Stevens, Turner, Cargill?

I'm sorry, but this shit cannot be sugar coated.

All I'm saying is just wait, people are spitting there dummies and don't know what's around the corner.

For all we know we could sign a player a day next week

Sky Blue Kid

To be able to get "3 points" you firstly need 7 players on the pitch to start!

Captain Dart

Just looked back at last season. On this day last season we had only signed stokes, ricketts and vincelot

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

But had we got rid of 14 players?

Cavan O'Doherty

I don't give a fuck about Leon Clarke. He's an absolute judas and is not someone I would have wanted at the club anyway.

He's let Martin go, Vincelot has now gone. We've lost Fleck and JOB to name a couple of decent players.

We are in need of at least 7 of these decent standard players to be able to compete this season, and this is another step backwards.

Even if I was considering getting a season ticket before this stupid deadline, they can now fuck off.

Utter shambles.
He scores goals. That's what we need. Him and Sordell would be probably the best attack in the league. Granted we need a replacement for vincelot but I don't think he's irreplaceable

tisza

seriously what sort of wages could Vincelot have been on that would allow us to get in a couple of decent replacements with the money?

tom88

Very true, However do we really think selling vince for less than a 6 figure fee is going to bring in decent replacements?

To be honest, with the midfielders we have and Vincent being sold in actually quiet hopeful of a busy 10 days.

Vincelot was good but I think the panic being shown does not warrant it

Users who are viewing this thread