Vincelot joins Bradford (3 Viewers)

FRY-CCFC

What was that you said about paying running costs and such blah,blah,blah stupot07 Eat your f**king words mate :mad:
Mowbray QUOTE[ "Also interestingly said Maddison money not coming, gone to her (SISU) but said had agreement for all future money to him team] UNQUOTE.
Mate, we have to pay to run the club or there will be no team to complain about. Without a lot of stadium revenue, some transfer fees will have to go to this.

chiefdave

We've just had a lengthy discussion with Mowbray. He said Vincelot wanted to leave and he has doubled his wages. #PUSB
That can't possibly be true. We all know he's gone because Joy wants to buy a new designer handbag.

If that's anywhere close to the truth then there's no point keeping him. He'd just leave at the end of the season for nothing and he'd be pissed off that we had forced him to stay.

SkyBlue_Bear83

In my view this is simply a case of MV saying to TM, we've had an offer for Romain, do you want to keep him or do you think you can get better for the money? TM has decided he can, let's see if he's right.
I'd say it is more likely that Vincelot has asked to go as he can increase his wages and Mowbray doesn't want to keep a player who doesn't want to be here.

Bruce the Boot

Complete joke. I don't even know why I'm surprised he's gone.

I really fail to see how the team is building for a positive season with the players that have left. The squad is so weak it's untrue.

A new team every year ! You could nt make it up.

Sky Blue Kid

Mate, we have to pay to run the club or there will be no team to complain about. Without a lot of stadium revenue, some transfer fees will have to go to this.
With all due respect mate.... Fuck all has gone into the running of the Club, Mowbray has been quoted saying all money went to her JS/SISU from the Maddison sale.

Samo

I'd say it is more likely that Vincelot has asked to go as he can increase his wages and Mowbray doesn't want to keep a player who doesn't want to be here.

You could be right but either way there's no point crying about it, let's see who comes in.

coop

Maddison money not coming.More bullshit from SISU saying we were using money for this season and we need to sell Vincelot to rebuild club what with even leg is out of our league.

Hobo

It's shit in squad building terms. But hey we have McCann until January.

We need to see some serious deals coming in now. I am bracing myself for a relegation battle.....that way you are never disapointed

Samo

With all due respect mate.... Fuck all has gone into the running of the Club, Mowbray has been quoted saying all money went to her JS/SISU from the Maddison sale.

I very much doubt they were his words... but you'll believe what suits you

Shakeitup

That certainly worked out fantastically well when ACL put us in to admin last time.

If the options are: carry on as we are or go in to admin/fold/drop down the leagues and have a semblance of a club I'd take the latter every day.

I think you should leave your petty online vendetta against ACL aside and see what the real problem with our club is.

SBT

I very much doubt they were his words... but you'll believe what suits you

LA LA LA I'M NOT LISTENING LA LA LA

Seriously though, the language sounds unusually frank for TM, but what he's saying is hardly out of the realms of possibility is it?

Grendel

No it hasnt. The only money we will have received will be the initial up front fee and that has gone to sisu - to pay back the loan they gave to the club last season - we will not have received a lot of the fee yet.

Gint11

Shocked by this sale. He was the sort of player you need in your spine. I'm losing confidence here, need some good signings soon otherwise with Fleck, Maddison, arma, Martin and Vince gone, we are a team full of kids! Relegation fodder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

If the options are: carry on as we are or go in to admin/fold/drop down the leagues and have a semblance of a club I'd take the latter every day.

I think you should leave your petty online vendetta against ACL aside and see what the real problem with our club is.

You want to drop down the leagues because we have sold a league one journeyman. Get a grip.

Samo

LA LA LA I'M NOT LISTENING LA LA LA

Seriously though, the language sounds unusually frank for TM, but what he's saying is hardly out of the realms of possibility is it?

So you think TM said ''the Maddison money has gone to her'' ?

Sky Blue Kid

No it hasnt. The only money we will have received will be the initial up front fee and that has gone to sisu - to pay back the loan they gave to the club last season - we will not have received a lot of the fee yet.
And won't be receiving any other monies from the Maddison sale....... There you go Grendel just adjusted your post for you mate ;)

Grendel

And won't be receiving any other monies from the Maddison sale....... There you go Grendel just adjusted your post for you mate ;)

Yes we will so sorry to disappoint.

Winny the Bish

By "Vincelot wanted to leave" Mowbray could easily mean that Vincelot was told about a deal and said "okay". It doesn't mean that he went to TM's office and demanded a move.
Mowbray mentioning the wanting to leave and doubling his wages part is classic PR and damage limitation. Instantly puts the onus on Vincelot rather than himself and the club.

Grendel

Mowbray also said "All monies from other sales will go to him/team"

And the remaining instalments from the Maddison sake will continue to fund the club even if Mowbray doesn't get the proceeds for transfers.

torchomatic

As an eternal optimist even I'm struggling with this one.

Grendel

WTF! yet a few of you(You know who you are) said money from the Maddison sale has/is going into the running of the Club You try to be "Billy big bollocks know it alls" but know fuck all when the truth be known.

It is going to the running of the club. The accounts will prove that.

Sky Blue Kid

By "Vincelot wanted to leave" Mowbray could easily mean that Vincelot was told about a deal and said "okay". It doesn't mean that he went to TM's office and demanded a move.
Mowbray mentioning the wanting to leave and doubling his wages part is classic PR and damage limitation. Instantly puts the onus on Vincelot rather than himself and the club.
Rather like the..... "We haven't had a interview with RUFC do you mean?"

chiefdave

WTF! yet a few of you(You know who you are) said money from the Maddison sale has/is going into the running of the Club You try to be "Billy big bollocks know it alls" but know fuck all when the truth be known.
SISU put a loan in as the club wasn't 'washing its face', the loan was paid back from the initial money received from Maddison. That is the money from the sale going into the running of the club.

Hobo

Maybe we're going for higher quality this season who demand more ££

Why spend wages on McCann then until January. Invest his wages. In a permanent player.

chiefdave

It is going to the running of the club. The accounts will prove that.
Its all in there:
Subsequent to the year end the company has received additional funding provided by SISU Capital Limited and AVRO Master Fund Limited of £780,000 in the form of a revolving credit facility. This has since been paid down to £530,000. James Maddison was sold to Norwich City since the year end.

Sky Blue Kid

What's all the b***ocks about being "Self Sufficient for the last 2 years then? Some f**ker's lying through their a**ehole then!

stupot07

What was that you said about paying running costs and such blah,blah,blah stupot07 Eat your f**king words mate :mad:
Mowbray QUOTE[ "Also interestingly said Maddison money not coming, gone to her (SISU) but said had agreement for all future money to him team] UNQUOTE.
I think I'll wait to see what's in the accounts rather than someone's tweet paraphrasing Mowbray. I think someone said on here that club had to take a short term loan to sort out cash flow issues, if that's what thr maddison money paid back then that is still part of running the club/covering operating costs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread