Waggot surely has to go (2 Viewers)

John_Silletts_Nose

OSB58, is there an additional charge for management fees, over £1million, made to ARVO or SISU Capital?
Or is this within the interest payment figure that you have quoted?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
OSB58, is there an additional charge for management fees, over £1million, made to ARVO or SISU Capital?
Or is this within the interest payment figure that you have quoted?

what management fees? there is nothing showing in the published accounts saying that such payments were made to either SISU or ARVO.

ARVO have made a loan for which they are entitled to interest - they do not manage the Group

Any transactions such as management fees would have to be disclosed in the related parties note in the accounts in order to comply with the Companies Act etc. There is no mention of such payments to SISU or ARVO in the 2013 accounts

steveecov

You all know I have been on Waggott's case since he come here, many thought he was a good guy but look at his record, absolutely atrocious, I am certain he thinks he is on a video game running our club, any new manager will be manager number 4 in less than 4 years. He has to go, don't care what guff he comes out with over this.

Problem is his service provider keeps crashing.

John_Silletts_Nose

what management fees? there is nothing showing in the published accounts saying that such payments were made to either SISU or ARVO.

ARVO have made a loan for which they are entitled to interest - they do not manage the Group

Any transactions such as management fees would have to be disclosed in the related parties note in the accounts in order to comply with the Companies Act etc. There is no mention of such payments to SISU or ARVO in the 2013 accounts

I misinterpreted, I was thinking of the interest payments. You are the expert on the published accounts, if only you could see under the covers!

Weren't some of the ARVO loans to be repaid in December 2014?

Ian1779

After all sisu have done and are still doing to this club you still can't bring yourself to not blame everybody else can you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whereas you are happy for untold damage to be inflicted on CCFC if it means getting one over on SISU....

James Smith

Title says it all.

Gives thorn a new contract, gave Pressley an extended contact and employed countless number of useless players on contracts.

Crowds can't get rid of sisu but surely we should be vocally venting our spleen at this bungling incompetent?

Not often that I agree with Grendel, but it happens that I agree on this. I don't understand why Elvis was given such a long contract when he was apparently totally reliant on certain key players, who we then sold. The loss of Wilson and to a certain extent Clarke did us no favours at all and we can look to Mr Waggot (and Mr Fisher) for those sales. I don't understand what the policy is for our player purchases, for the club in general and why we're where we are given the (alleged) investment.

Joy has no limits when we look to the sky.

Last edited:

Ian1779

No but I can see whose caused and is still causing the damage unlike yourself

I'm well aware of who has and is still causing damage, and it is attributed to many parties - which does include SISU to a large extent.

The fact that you only appear to one party exclusively is quite frankly nonsense.

Ashdown

Accounts filed on time, oh dear, I doubt it. Accounts won't be filed until after ST renewal period, that's for sure and up to that time expect a vigorous splurge of lies and bullshit, book passing and excuses to try and get folk to justify another years commitment.

Ian1779

Accounts filed on time, oh dear, I doubt it. Accounts won't be filed until after ST renewal period, that's for sure and up to that time expect a vigorous splurge of lies and bullshit, book passing and excuses to try and get folk to justify another years commitment.

Like last year then....?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I'm well aware of who has and is still causing damage, and it is attributed to many parties - which does include SISU to a large extent.

The fact that you only appear to one party exclusively is quite frankly nonsense.

Why because they are owners of the club whose stupid antics of taking us to Northampton after they were told that this could destroy the club,knew better and the predictions are now coming to fruition. Because make no mistake that season and a bit is why this club is nearly dead do I forgive them for that make no bones about it not in a million years do I forgive them. As for the other parties I made my protests against them.

georgehudson

thanks for the link mmsb, i've taken notes,
& listened with disbelief to the SW flannel,
the unskillful way in which he did not answer any of Shane O'Connor's questions was pathetic

bigfatronssba

Whereas you are happy for untold damage to be inflicted on CCFC if it means getting one over on SISU....

What damage would this be?

The 10 point deduction that had no impact whatsoever on the club's divisional status?

Hobo

what does Waggott earn?
What has he responsibilty for?
Has he been delivering?
Is he value for money?

If not he should go, surely?

Users who are viewing this thread